PDA

View Full Version : F'wits and losers

scumdog
15th September 2005, 23:38
Just watching Motorway Patrol and listening to the same old loser wanking bullshit lies that we all hear - AND all the offending driver worries about is "what will happen to my car if it is left here?"
Who cares? YOU chose to wind up to 150kmh plus, YOU chose to drive while drunk, if your car gets stolen/torched?
Hmmm, feel sorry for the poor cop that has to waste his time investigating your complaint. :mad:

John
15th September 2005, 23:41
its okay bro I've got a nokia ...

those stupid hoes :hitcher:

Gremlin
16th September 2005, 00:28
is that the one with the fatish white guy and his two mates?? And he puts out a call to all the ladies blah blah??

That'd be a few times its been played now. Oh well, a nice happy conclusion for all the innocent motorists :devil2:

Lou Girardin
16th September 2005, 08:50
Just watching Motorway Patrol and listening to the same old loser wanking bullshit lies that we all hear - AND all the offending driver worries about is "what will happen to my car if it is left here?"
Who cares? YOU chose to wind up to 150kmh plus, YOU chose to drive while drunk, if your car gets stolen/torched?
Hmmm, feel sorry for the poor cop that has to waste his time investigating your complaint. :mad:

Tough day?

duckman
16th September 2005, 09:20
Watching Ten 7 after work SD??? Thats a bit of a bus mans holiday for ya ...eh? :motu:

Lou Girardin
16th September 2005, 09:50
Watching Ten 7 after work SD??? Thats a bit of a bus mans holiday for ya ...eh? :motu:

In service training. He's probably claiming OT as well.

madboy
16th September 2005, 13:59
is that the one with the fatish white guy and his two mates?? And he puts out a call to all the ladies blah blah??What a stud he was, bet he got lots of action after that one.

spudchucka
17th September 2005, 07:15
In service training. He's probably claiming OT as well.
The pricks are too tight to pay us over time.

Sniper
17th September 2005, 08:06
Serves the prick right. If I was the cop, I wouldn't have been so kind with my words, as well as bloody charging him and locking him up for offering me money to move his car.

Arsehole drunk drivers that speed should be given no leeway at all!!

thehollowmen
17th September 2005, 08:11
Wanna tell the friendly pyros where the car is?

*evil grin*
I'm sure we could make it look like an accident.

scumdog
17th September 2005, 08:25
Tough day?
Nah, not too bad, just a tiny rant.

I guess you too get 'customers' that are full of crap in a parallel way?
You know, the 'gunnas' 'dunnits' etc.

Deano
17th September 2005, 08:49
I wonder why "Pinky'd" wasn't charged for using a document for pecuniary (sp?) advantage.

Third time her car had been pink stickered - her and her mate thought it was a great joke (so did the cops).

Oh well, she'll be right I guess. :blink:

Sniper
17th September 2005, 08:52
I thought it was the fourth time?

scumdog
17th September 2005, 08:57
I wonder why "Pinky'd" wasn't charged for using a document for pecuniary (sp?) advantage.

Third time her car had been pink stickered - her and her mate thought it was a great joke (so did the cops).

Oh well, she'll be right I guess. :blink:

Or given the $600 ticket for removing said sticker...

Lou Girardin
17th September 2005, 10:56
Nah, not too bad, just a tiny rant.

I guess you too get 'customers' that are full of crap in a parallel way?
You know, the 'gunnas' 'dunnits' etc.

Nah. I love all my customers like brothers. :bs:

Gremlin
17th September 2005, 15:59
Nah. I love all my customers like brothers. :bs:
:blink: After all those kind words eh?? :tugger:

Bloody salesmen that are still too good to avoid :2thumbsup

froggyfrenchman
17th September 2005, 16:06
No sympathyfor the drunk. But if i had been nabbed at over 150, would worry bout what happened to me bike while i was in shackles