PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki GSXR 600 K8 2008

jafa21
30th December 2014, 16:43
PRICE LOWERED to $8999

Suzuki GSXR 600 2008

Very low Kms.

In immaculate condition.

Come and see the bike and you wont be disappointed. I can even come see you if you want to see the bike. Gives me a reason to ride:)

Just call me or text me. The bike is in Epsom, Auckland. Any time during the holidays is good.

Everything is stock standard except for Tail tidy which in my opinion is a must :)

Almost brand new tyres. Metzler M5.

These tyres are very highly rated. They are good for hardcore sports on the road, touring etc. I think they are equivalent of the Bridgestone S20.

This bike is very easy to ride. Its the lowest sports bike Trust me, I am short (5'5). Way easier to ride than kawasaki ZX10 or CBR 1000 or CBR 600 or ZX6R or R1, R6, GSXR 750, GSXR 1000, Triumph 675, daytona etc. In my opinion its the easiest bike to ride. I have been on a few.

I will provide the CarJam report which shows the ownership history and proves the bike is not stolen or has no money due or financing due.

Ready to go for summer.

M4 exhaust (model SU6922-GP) has been ordered and will be in Auckland in couple of days. You can have that for $500. This listing price doesnt include the M4 exhaust. For more details on the exhaust check the link. Its the black one:

http://www.m4exhaust.com/products/suzuki-gsxr600-2008-GP.htm

14,051 Kms
Rego: 03/02/2015
Wof: Sep 2105
Oil changed recently.

So all you need is literally the money and some bike gear and you are on your way to this beautiful bike. Everything ready to go. You do not have to spend a dollar to get this going. Oil changed, current WOF and Rego and almost new tyres.

Keen for offers or swaps.
Will only consider CBR600, CBR1000, ZX6R, GSXR750, GSXR1000. No touring, naked, cruiser or car offers or any other items please. Not interested at all.

021 04 83 789

mossy1200
30th December 2014, 17:43
Hard time to sell when L5s are 13k new.
Saying that. I think the new bikes looks have gone back in time.

F5 Dave
30th December 2014, 20:14
Yeah just saw the adds in the cmtry cct programme. Suzuki are like that. Super deals but resale prices are depressed. Not a slant on your bike but a bitter pill you'll have to accept.

mossy1200
30th December 2014, 21:01
Yeah just saw the adds in the cmtry cct programme. Suzuki are like that. Super deals but resale prices are depressed. Not a slant on your bike but a bitter pill you'll have to accept.

Mine same. Paid 28k now a Ohlins equip version is 23k.
That kind of thing is hard but im just going to ride mine for a long time. The days of replace yearly have ended for me. Cant afford the loss.
Idd say even with thousands of extras mine about a 13k bike already.

jafa21
31st December 2014, 07:24
ya i agree. Hard to sell with new ones at $13k. however theres $500 in orc i think and the hassle of owning a new one with all the break in period, servicing at authorised dealer for warranty etc. it all adds up.
There are a lot of people (incl me) that wouldnt buy new one for those reasons and you can some money too.

Its a nice bike in very good condition. Come have a look :)

Pound
31st December 2014, 17:06
Mods, could you please move this to the "Optimistic sellers" thread?

Thank you.......

EJK
31st December 2014, 18:37
If your bike had some accessories (e.g. Yoshimura pipes) then the bike would be more attracted to sales, saving the hassle of modding from brand new. But yours is shit stock, hence makes no difference to the brand new ones except yours is 6 years old. Plus with 6,000kms service intervals the big service is due soon-ish.

But then there are people who likes bone stock bikes. Good luck with your sales.

mossy1200
31st December 2014, 19:10
break in period, servicing at authorised dealer for warranty etc. it all adds up.
There are a lot of people (incl me) that wouldnt buy new one for those reasons and you can some money too.

Break in period on new bike is about 100km. 1tho km is only so Americans don't kill themselves on a new bike and the family sues.

If you don't like a 2 year warranty and service intervals buy new bike and treat it like its not new.

Just saying 6 years old and 14k is only a 3k saving $500 per year. At $500 and year idd rent a new bike.

But saying this. If someone wants to pay your price then that's what the bikes worth. Its a shame Suzuki dumped the new bike cost.
This has happened to me 2 times on new bikes.

Bought SP1 for $28.5k and 6 months later Anza was selling them $19995 new.
2013 zx14r $28k and now ohlins eqip version $23.5k.

General rule for me is expect loose 50% of bikes value(new) in first 2 years then the drain slows down.

Even at full normal retail at 18k less 50% for years one and two then a 500 per year after puts your bikes Mossy Calculation at $7k. $8k max.
But that's how I look at its value. Others may look differently. The way the buyer looks is what sets the prices though.

matrox02
2nd January 2015, 10:37
Break in period on new bike is about 100km. 1tho km is only so Americans don't kill themselves on a new bike and the family sues.

If you don't like a 2 year warranty and service intervals buy new bike and treat it like its not new.

Just saying 6 years old and 14k is only a 3k saving $500 per year. At $500 and year idd rent a new bike.

But saying this. If someone wants to pay your price then that's what the bikes worth. Its a shame Suzuki dumped the new bike cost.
This has happened to me 2 times on new bikes.

Bought SP1 for $28.5k and 6 months later Anza was selling them $19995 new.
2013 zx14r $28k and now ohlins eqip version $23.5k.

General rule for me is expect loose 50% of bikes value(new) in first 2 years then the drain slows down.

Even at full normal retail at 18k less 50% for years one and two then a 500 per year after puts your bikes Mossy Calculation at $7k. $8k max.
But that's how I look at its value. Others may look differently. The way the buyer looks is what sets the prices though.

I always thought it was 30% depreciation as soon as it rolled out the door with the new owner, then depending on market and availability that then determines the price, imo there are a lot of other 600's out there with similar k's at the top end of 8k, Hell, a friend of mine just got a Suzuki gsxr1000 for 8,600 or something and its a 2008 with minimal kms too

jafa21
2nd January 2015, 11:38
If your bike had some accessories (e.g. Yoshimura pipes) then the bike would be more attracted to sales, saving the hassle of modding from brand new. But yours is shit stock, hence makes no difference to the brand new ones except yours is 6 years old. Plus with 6,000kms service intervals the big service is due soon-ish.

But then there are people who likes bone stock bikes. Good luck with your sales.

Its got the M4 exhaust installed now. JUST FOR YOU :)

Mike.Gayner
2nd January 2015, 14:58
the hassle of owning a new one with all the break in period, servicing at authorised dealer for warranty etc.

Sounds like the idiot who crashed his near-new 250 and was trying to convince his insurance company that 1000km was worth more than new because he had made the effort to break it in nicely. Sounded stupid when he said it too.

jafa21
6th January 2015, 09:05
Price lowered to $9500