PDA

View Full Version : Trail bike hire?

bungbung
28th January 2004, 15:37
Does anyone know where I might be able to hire a dirtbike(s) from?
I mean the full kit. Bike, gear and somewhere to ride it. A bit like a quad bike tour kind of place, but on two wheels.

I want to have a play, and so so a couple of mates.

Location - lower North island, closer to Welli the better.

cheers

Firefight
30th January 2004, 12:45
Does anyone know where I might be able to hire a dirtbike(s) from?
I mean the full kit. Bike, gear and somewhere to ride it. A bit like a quad bike tour kind of place, but on two wheels.

I want to have a play, and so so a couple of mates.

Location - lower North island, closer to Welli the better.

cheers

GOOD LUCK mate :shit: , let me know if you find a place.

firefight

merv
30th January 2004, 12:59
Not much help but the only place I've done this while on holiday was in Queenstown using Dennis Columb's bike hire.

Motorcycle City in Lower Hutt hire bikes but I'm not sure about gear. Try giving them a call. You could do a run out to Karapoti from there. They don't have many dirt bikes and I'm not sure of their policy on where you can ride them. If its anything like their road bike hire it won't be cheap.

duckman
30th January 2004, 15:06
Er - I know this isn't much help but theres a crowd up here in Auckland that do that sort of thing out of woodhill forest.... :whocares:

bungbung
30th January 2004, 15:17
Thanks for the tip, my brother lives in the Waitakere's so maybe I'll bring the boys up and stay with him.

Cheers

Ola

duckman
30th January 2004, 15:19
Thanks for the tip, my brother lives in the Waitakere's so maybe I'll bring the boys up and stay with him.

Cheers

Ola

I'm sure that VTR1000 will bring you at warp factor 10 !!! :rockon:

Firefight
30th January 2004, 16:05
Er - I know this isn't much help but theres a crowd up here in Auckland that do that sort of thing out of woodhill forest.... :whocares:

Thats only Quads. but if thats what you want, let me know I'll pm you the details, its also guided, you don,t get to go off buy yourself, and its not at the bike park,its done at a separate part of the forest.

firefight.