10th February 2015, 17:27
Sommet Sport want to know what you want to view :yes:

https://www.facebook.com/SommetSports/posts/407603936062479

Akzle
10th February 2015, 18:55
didn't they stop existing?

Akzle
10th February 2015, 18:55
also facebook is gay as fuck. almost as gay as murray.

quickbuck
10th February 2015, 21:06
also facebook is gay as fuck. almost as gay as murray.

IF you were on Facebook then you would know that they are trying to get funding together to make it back on our screens.
So rather than sit there all defeatist, do something positive to help tem out and you too can see free sport, particularly motorcycle racing on our screens again.

Akzle
11th February 2015, 01:39
IF you were on Facebook then you would know that they are trying to get funding together to make it back on our screens.
So rather than sit there all defeatist, do something positive to help tem out and you too can see free sport, particularly motorcycle racing on our screens again.

1) i am not defeated.
2) cant cos im not on facebook due to aforesaid gay shit.
3) i dont have a teev so what the fuck do i care.
4) its probably more likely affected/ determined by john key types working at sky or pay per view or netflicks (or the jew cunts at mediaworks) who like to have their finger in your pie when you consume content.

But good luck with that.
Fb is still gay.

SVboy
12th February 2015, 12:21
1) i am a defeated loser.
2) cant cos im not on facebook due to aforesaid gay shit, and I have NO friends.
3) i cant afford a teev so what the fuck do i care.
4) its probably more likely affected/ determined by john key types working at sky or pay per view or netflicks (or the jew cunts at mediaworks) who like to have their finger in your pie when you consume content, but thank god they pay their taxes to pay my benefit.

But good luck with that.
Fb is still gay, and I should know

Edited for accuracy.

Berries
27th February 2015, 22:47
Sommet Sport want to know what you want to view :yes:
How about simply the stuff they had on before? I don't do FB and can't really see the point of a defunct organisation asking the question. Can't they just ask Sky what the most popular programme was?

Naked female vodka apple bobbing though, if you must ask.