PDA

View Full Version : North Island: Dave Moss in NZ for three weeks, make the most of this great guy and learn something.

SuperSonic
14th February 2015, 19:44
Hi all

Dave Moss is back in NZ for a limited time, with some great events ready for you to take advantage of and run with the best set up and better understanding of suspension and ergo of your bike.
If interested in some of these events please post up or PM me for more details, or google Dave Moss, www.feelthetrack.com or FB him, he is the man and is very much sort after. Schools are filling out fast so if interested in this very unique sytem of learning and understanding your suspension with class and track in use thou the day.

Suspension schools:
February 26th at Taupo
February 27th at Ruapuna
March 6th at Pukekohe
Limit of 10 riders per school, cost $350. All day learning between classroom and on track testing with debrief after every track session. If you want to book in email me directly: dave@feelthetrack.com to secure your spot. More information on the school here:
http://feelthetrack.com/2015-schedule-ca…/suspension-school/

February
19 Trevor Pierce Yamaha evening seminar 6-8pm
20 Test day at Ruapuna with trackside tuning to competitors
21 Ruapuna sound of thunder with trackside tuning
22 Ruapuna sound of thunder with trackside tuning
23 possible evening seminar (TBA) in Palmerston North
24 open
25 Taupo (possible evening track walk / class at Taupo)
26 Taupo test day / suspension school **
27 Ruapuna test day / suspension school ** and Evening event
28 First European Dealership suspension tuning street ride

March
1 Private event
2 open
3 AMC seminar
4 open
5 Rideforever.com.nz
6 Test day at Pukekohe / suspension school **
7 Cycletreads seminars
8 Potential road ride suspension tuning session Auckland (8 riders)
9 Return to US from Christchurch @ 6.20am

Open dates for events are Feb 24th and March 2nd (daytime only - evenings not available).
If you want an event scheduled, please contact me directly: dave@feelthetrack.com