PDA

View Full Version : Pot smokers. You are a slave to vegetables!

Swoop
3rd March 2015, 12:31
It's true!

But Dog can save you.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/pat-robertson-smoking-pot-is-slavery-to-vegetables-but-god-can-set-you-free/

Televangelist Pat Robertson said on Monday that people who smoked marijuana, used cocaine or consumed alcohol had been enslaved by vegetables.

:facepalm:

unstuck
3rd March 2015, 12:37
Dude is probably snorting snow himself and fiddling little kids after sunday school.:tugger:

Banditbandit
3rd March 2015, 14:20
I think you could easily say the same thing about his followers ...

Scuba_Steve
3rd March 2015, 15:17
Dude is probably snorting snow himself and fiddling little kids after sunday school.:tugger:

That's racist!

unstuck
3rd March 2015, 15:23
That's racist!

Hope so.:msn-wink:

rustyrobot
3rd March 2015, 15:24
You know, when you think about it - being psychoactive is a pretty sound evolutionary trait. Humans will put their liberty at risk to propagate those plants, which means the species continues to thrive. It is smuggled, nurtured, protected. Saying we are a slave to vegetables is down right nut-bar level, but you certainly could take the point of view that humans are being unwittingly 'used' by these plants to ensure their own survival.

I can't see anyone setting possum or man-traps to protect gorse (which of course has it's own survival mechanisms).

sidecar bob
3rd March 2015, 16:16
You know, when you think about it - being psychoactive is a pretty sound evolutionary trait. Humans will put their liberty at risk to propagate those plants, which means the species continues to thrive. It is smuggled, nurtured, protected. Saying we are a slave to vegetables is down right nut-bar level, but you certainly could take the point of view that humans are being unwittingly 'used' by these plants to ensure their own survival.

I can't see anyone setting possum or man-traps to protect gorse (which of course has it's own survival mechanisms).

Yes, my observations of the lengths people will go to in order to posess something that makes them less smart while feeling extra smart is completely bewildering to say the least.;)

mashman
3rd March 2015, 16:17
Is that like a euphemism for being enslaved by govt?

Akzle
3rd March 2015, 16:17
ahh. the devil's lettuce. burn it! burn it i say!

Akzle
3rd March 2015, 16:18
Yes, my observations of the lengths people will go to in order to posess something that makes them less smart while feeling extra smart is completely bewildering to say the least.;)

are you talking about a KB login??

pzkpfw
3rd March 2015, 16:33
I'm with the hedgehog.

Akzle
3rd March 2015, 16:36
I'm with the hedgehog.

rbjiafp! bogor wins!