PDA

View Full Version : hello all!!~~~

sean-cbr600f4i
29th January 2004, 05:00
i m new guy here.. i m from china, so some time my english is not correct..(sorry about that) i have been new zealand for 1 and half year, i got cbr600f4i used to ride 89year vfr400~ last april i have been to willington,from akl by east coast ~~ i uploaded some pics at gallary. i like this country and also lucky to meet u guys. i m working at open late cafe at ponsonby, go there have a cup of coffee, nice to meet u ~~ :done: :done: :done:

wari
29th January 2004, 06:58
Welcome m8 ... dont let your english shortcommings deter you from posting ... no one else does :) you will fit in well.

Motoracer
29th January 2004, 09:26
Hey man!! Sean how are you doing? Its here Sudeep. I asked Max to join as well but he doesn't really use the website often I think. I am glad that you decided to join. I hope that now you will come to some of the Kiwibiker events.

See ya :)

Hitcher
29th January 2004, 09:55
Welcome

Don't get put off from adding to the various threads if you're uncertain about your English. It gets hard at times to understand what some of us are on about and we learned English (or what passes for it in these parts) at our mother's knee... Just go with the flow!

duckman
29th January 2004, 10:32
Welcome sean - By the way, Open Late Cafe ROCKS!!!!

sean-cbr600f4i
30th January 2004, 02:33
thx all of u man i will be better , my english and my driving skill

i really like to join u,haha

hi sudeep, my bike getting finished i will go to mt eden have a look tomorrow~~
gary come back sunday so may be will go to pub or somewhere together~~
ha c u soon~~~

thx again nice to meet u guys~~~

Firefight
30th January 2004, 05:33
Yeah welcome Sean, I lived here all my life & still my english/grammer is shit,

nice stoppy, hope to see you on one of our rides.

Firefight. :wavey:

cycosis
19th February 2004, 03:11
Yeah welcome Sean, I lived here all my life & still my english/grammer is shit,

nice stoppy, hope to see you on one of our rides.

Firefight. :wavey:
Nice bike dude,I like.