PDA

View Full Version : Tourists fight back!

Tazz
7th March 2015, 14:43
http://www.thecivilian.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/alcoholconfiscationfeature-300x204.jpg
Police are worried about a spate of vigilante acts across the country, in which tourists have forcibly separated kiwis from their worst vices.

Police are growing concerned about an increasingly large number of incidents in which tourists have been reported confiscating alcohol from New Zealanders, in an attempt to prevent dangerous situations.

Tourists are reportedly “fed up” with New Zealand drinking behaviours, and, no longer content to simply witness the horrifying rampant alcoholism, have apparently felt the need to begin taking matters into their own hands.

The latest and sixth such incident, according to police, happened on Tuesday at the Punakaiki Tavern on the west coast.

A Korean husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Keum, were shocked to find the tavern, a popular site for tourists, overrun with drunken locals, throwing objects at one another, and swearing about the rugby in front of their children.

Mr. Keum felt that the locals were creating a “dangerous situation” for themselves and other patrons, and forcibly took a total of 11 beers from 6 separate individuals.

Mr. Keum then called the police, and would not relinquish the beer until they arrived.

The incident follows one last week where a group of Victoria University students had a bottle of vodka taken from them by a German tourist, who could not understand why they were loudly yelling “FUUUUUUUUUUCK” at passing cars for “no reason.”

“I got a telling-off from the police, yeah,” said the German, 28-year-old Albert Muller, at the time. “In retrospect, it was a bit hot-headed of me. But it’s hard to come from where I come from, and see five young men, stumbling down the road, no pants on, yelling at vehicles, pouring cement into one another’s anuses, and just not do anything about it.”

While police say they sympathise with tourists who feel the need to take action, they should also “attempt to respect New Zealand culture,” and “not resort to vigilantism.”

“I think there’s sort of a cultural clash in all of this,” said Police Commissioner Mike Bush, in a blog on the New Zealand Police website. “Where a lot of people come from, getting absolutely sloshed off your cobbers on a Tuesday night, abusing random strangers, and nailing one another to the wall for shits and giggles isn’t really a thing.

“But in New Zealand it is a thing. It’s our culture, but I’m not surprised we’re finding that a lot of people don’t understand that.”

Bush said that if any tourist saw anything that concerned them, they shouldn’t personally intervene, but rather call 111, and wait for police to come and “collect the alcohol.”

“If you do happen to need to take alcohol off anybody, please, don’t tip it out or spoil it,” he said. “Give it to us, and we’ll dispose of it.”

http://www.thecivilian.co.nz/tourists-take-law-into-own-hands-by-confiscating-new-zealanders-alcohol/

Akzle
7th March 2015, 15:37
as much as i love a good hilarity, and i do, i'm pretty sure everyone on KB is now aware of thecivillian.

a friendly reminder. THIS ISN'T FUCKING FACEBOOK YOU FAGGOTS.

EJK
7th March 2015, 15:59
as much as i love a good hilarity, and i do, i'm pretty sure everyone on KB is now aware of thecivillian.

Wow someone's woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. That time of the month huh?

scumdog
7th March 2015, 16:02
Wow someone's woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. That time of the month huh?

Who's this Akzle twat who thinks he can tell us what to post on KB?
Is he now a mod or something??<_<

Sheesh....

unstuck
7th March 2015, 16:43
I think facebook found out that Axzel is a non citizen and band him from facebook, and now he has his panties all bunched up where it hurts.:niceone:

Oh, and I cannot wait for the day that Mr tourist tries to take a bottle of speights off a southern gent, gonna be some serious ass whooping handed out I would say.

Crasherfromwayback
7th March 2015, 16:52
Oh, and I cannot wait for the day that Mr tourist tries to take a bottle of speights off a southern gent, .

Cunt would be doing you a huge favour. Goats piss in a bottle.

unstuck
7th March 2015, 16:57

Would be doing me no favors, I gave the stuff up 28yrs ago this year.:headbang::headbang:
Now if they tried to touch my weed, fuckers gonna get hurt.:niceone:

Laava
7th March 2015, 16:57

So you,ve tried axeholes homebrew then?

Laava
7th March 2015, 17:00

Get thee back to thy magna fuel efficiency forum. Where ALL the manly men hang out.
You certainly have a nerve pointing the faggot stick at other people

scumdog
7th March 2015, 18:12

What you got against goats??;)

FJRider
7th March 2015, 18:17
What you got against goats??;)

Things did go downhill after they started brewing it in Auckland ..... :weep:

But he's from welly town. No sense of taste ... ;)

Robbo
7th March 2015, 19:11
Would be doing me no favors, I gave the stuff up 28yrs ago this year.:headbang::headbang:
Now if they tried to touch my weed, fuckers gonna get hurt.:niceone:

Beware the Speights Goat..:facepalm:

ElCoyote
7th March 2015, 19:17
Who's this Akzle twat who thinks he can tell us what to post on KB?
Is he now a mod or something??<_<

Sheesh....

Skidmark's country cousin !!http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/images/smilies/bleh.gif

FJRider
7th March 2015, 21:24
Oh, and I cannot wait for the day that Mr tourist tries to take a bottle of speights off a southern gent, gonna be some serious ass whooping handed out I would say.

I'm sure your proud Gore heritage wont let you down ... :innocent:

scumdog
7th March 2015, 21:27
Oh, and I cannot wait for the day that Mr tourist tries to take a bottle of speights off a southern gent,

Well it would be doing the 'southern gent' a favour eh!:bleh:

Tazz
7th March 2015, 21:59

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9C4-TsaNENo/hqdefault.jpg

Akzle
8th March 2015, 05:15
[IMG]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9C4-TsaNENo/hqdefault.jpg[/IMG

ill let you shoot up cookie dough any time you like.

jasonu
8th March 2015, 06:54

That is an insult to goats piss!!!!!

Tazz
8th March 2015, 14:09
ill let you shoot up cookie dough any time you like.

Still not sharing it.

I'm trading posting links from NZME or Fairfax with The Civilian and The Onion sorry, more relevant and 9 times out of 10 better written too.
You'll live.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3d/3d3f23dbf4a9308d3552a7d832ca86f15c73a37a3a2d5e4d7f fa8d2fdc44f566.jpg

Brett
10th March 2015, 22:02

Get ass raped by a donkey again Akzle? What else can explain that grumpiness:devil2: