PDA

View Full Version : The F4 GP Poll - 2015

koba
16th March 2015, 20:22
It's that time again!
Who's going to take silverware this year?

*Denotes a confirmed entry, some rider might not show, I've had to speculate on some entries and mash things together to fit within the poll options.

koba
16th March 2015, 20:30
Note, votes are public.
Sorry if I've missed anyone!

chrisc
16th March 2015, 21:02
One day I'll be fast enough to make the "GP Poll" thread... one day...

kel
16th March 2015, 21:06
:Oi: Me!
Leaving me off the list staggers belief, how dare you sir.

Sketchy_Racer
16th March 2015, 21:10
Me bitches! :headbang:

chrisc
16th March 2015, 21:10
We need to know if you made 30hp first and at what rpm. Informed decisions need to be made... Which is why I voted for nathaniel

koba
17th March 2015, 07:42
:Oi: Me!
Leaving me off the list staggers belief, how dare you sir.

Ohh, bother, I know I'd miss a conteder!
It'll be interesting to see how you go, is the new steed going to be ready? Tested?

One day I'll be fast enough to make the "GP Poll" thread... one day...

I hope that one day I will too!

We need to know if you made 30hp first and at what rpm. Informed decisions need to be made... Which is why I voted for nathaniel

The safest bet at this point.

I wonder if Avalon will still be in town...

F5 Dave
17th March 2015, 11:26
I voted Rich Ban, 'cause he can't be there, but its nice that someone was thinking of him.

richban
17th March 2015, 12:18
I voted Rich Ban, 'cause he can't be there, but its nice that someone was thinking of him.

Thanks Dave. Yep I am out this year. Good luck to all that compete.

Dutchee
17th March 2015, 15:15
Ohh, bother, I know I'd miss a conteder!
It'll be interesting to see how you go, is the new steed going to be ready? Tested?

I hope that one day I will too!

The safest bet at this point.

I wonder if Avalon will still be in town...
I think she leaves the week before. I know Cully was keen on changing the date so she could be there, but there weren't really any weekends that worked.

jasonu
17th March 2015, 16:33
... one day...
.....Roger Fitch ONE DAY!!!

TALLIS
17th March 2015, 18:02
How did you manage to vote for yourself twice Scott?

mr bucketracer
17th March 2015, 19:23
How did you manage to vote for yourself twice Scott?if this carrys on i may have to have a needle in my back and do a rain dance , anyone know how to sort a sracitc nerve in neck back and leg:facepalm:

Grumph
18th March 2015, 06:09
if this carrys on i may have to have a needle in my back and do a rain dance , anyone know how to sort a sracitc nerve in neck back and leg:facepalm:

Is that your problem ? Actually, yes, I do. I had a pinched sciatic nerve for years till a physio put me onto the right exercise to free it up.
In my case half pushups leaving the hips flat on the floor did it. Can't remember what that one is called but it's one of a range of exercises designed specifically to release pressure on trapped nerves. Find the right one and it's good.

mr bucketracer
18th March 2015, 06:51
Is that your problem ? Actually, yes, I do. I had a pinched sciatic nerve for years till a physio put me onto the right exercise to free it up.
In my case half pushups leaving the hips flat on the floor did it. Can't remember what that one is called but it's one of a range of exercises designed specifically to release pressure on trapped nerves. Find the right one and it's good.thanks greg , yes it what happens at lap13-15 every time i race, will try that also should look it up on the net..cheers

F5 Dave
18th March 2015, 10:32
Man that cold snap has kept me out of the garage. I'll regret it of course. Maybe tonight.