PDA

View Full Version : MiniMoto endurance race. 29/10

White trash
19th September 2005, 21:33
Alrighty then. The annual 1 hour endurance race is scheduled for the 29th of October at the Mt Wellington kart track. I'm planning on entering but need a partner (it's impossible to ride a mini for an hour solo).

Trouble is, I don't got a partner.

Whoever's keen, let me know and I'll give you a trial. At the risk of sounding like a cunt, this IS serious racing and these are difficult to ride fast. You'll need to be extremely flexible, have your own leathers and protective gear and fully aware of the risks of motorsport. Yhese things bite quite hard when ya toss 'em.

I can promise this, there's a good chance the bike wont finnish the race so we may be able to knock off early and get pissed. There will be quite a few top racers there (Karl Morgan being one) so this maybe your chance to make a name for yourself, and you're sides will hurt badly at the end from laughing so fucken hard.

Righto, get your applications in and all bribes considered on a case by case basis.

Edit: Race details.

Mount Welligton Kart track, 29th of October. Sign on, 8:00-9:00am

Pitbike 1hr Endurance race commences 10:00am
Minimoto 1hr Endurance race commences 11:30am

There will be 3 sprint races during the day for juniors also (5-14 year olds)

Cost: $50 per team, or $30 for Ironman/woman.
Each team rider must have two ride stints during the race, Ironman/woman must pit a minimum of three times. Bikes must be NOT RUNNING during refueling.

Each team must supply their own lap scorer, no scorer, no laps counted. Each bike must be individually numbered.

Trophies presented to 1/2/3.

Karl Morgan and Hayden Fitzgerald are confirmed to be racing for Team Polini, they'll be the tough ones to beat.

This promises to be an awesome fun event, I'm planning on having my bike ready within the next week for those hopefulls that have applied to team up with me. Anyone thinking of getting one of these critters, get in quick, I'm more than happy to help out with setup and preperation.

Wellyman
19th September 2005, 21:36
Alrighty then. The annual 1 hour endurance race is scheduled for the 29th of October at the Mt Wellington kart track. I'm planning on entering but need a partner (it's impossible to ride a mini for an hour solo).

Trouble is, I don't got a partner.

Whoever's keen, let me know and I'll give you a trial. At the risk of sounding like a cunt, this IS serious racing and these are difficult to ride fast. You'll need to be extremely flexible, have your own leathers and protective gear and fully aware of the risks of motorsport. Yhese things bite quite hard when ya toss 'em.

I can promise this, there's a good chance the bike wont finnish the race so we may be able to knock off early and get pissed. There will be quite a few top racers there (Karl Morgan being one) so this maybe your chance to make a name for yourself, and you're sides will hurt badly at the end from laughing so fucken hard.

Righto, get your applications in and all bribes considered on a case by case basis.

Jimmy. If I could borrow some leathers can I have a go!do you need a MNZ liscense? Sounds fun i'm intrested.
WM

White trash
19th September 2005, 21:50
Happy to give you a try out n the bike one weekend Dan, you're about the right size for it.

Let me know ehn you want to come over and have a crack. Be warned though mate, they're fucken hard work.

texmo
19th September 2005, 22:07
The 29th isnt that a thursday?
I have leather you can use for the day if you want but you have to pay for them to be cleaned an hour of riding a minimoto causes some seriously sweaty balls, also have back protector.

White trash
19th September 2005, 22:12
29th of October is a Saturday by my calender. I've got my own leathers thanks anyway.

texmo
19th September 2005, 22:19
nah i meant for wellyman.....

texmo
19th September 2005, 22:29
Just looking at my calender isnt racing on the 17th and 18th or have the minimotos got there own weekend now or something?

White trash
19th September 2005, 22:32
Just looking at my calender isnt racing on the 17th and 18th or have the minimotos got there own weekend now or something?

They raced on the Saturday just gone, that was the 17th. But the Endurance race is for minis and pit bikes only.

texmo
19th September 2005, 22:41
Nah they didnt race I didnt see one turn up, or am I blind any-who. What are you lap times around mt wellington, compared to the buckets?

Kwaka-Kid
19th September 2005, 23:17
what? did someone say bike to race? give me a turn!

aight never been on one, aint never seen one go in the flesh, but if it has 2 wheels, and the provision for a motor even i will try!

Qutie seriously now - keen Jimmy, got whats needed except a slight lack of balls, but i find it hurts less when you can off at least. Let us know if we can have a go, im sure 6chris6 could be keen too on a trial.

White trash
20th September 2005, 00:00
Nah they didnt race I didnt see one turn up, or am I blind any-who. What are you lap times around mt wellington, compared to the buckets?

I've got no idea, I've never been there. I wonder where the fuck they raced then? It said on the forum it was scheduled at Mt Wellington, maybe it's somewhere else in Mt Well.

Ah well, I'll let you know exactly where the endurance race is, come and have a laugh.

texmo
20th September 2005, 00:20
Nah They didnt turn up because of the rain the track had big puddles on it. scooter racing was called off only a handfull of buckets raced last weekend, was a bucket for sale too $550 ono included some spares.... I might come and watch meet the "imfamous" white trash in the flesh would be nice too ^^; lets see some wheelies on the minimoto have seen it before one of the guys that races buckets can do some pretty good one wheel tricks with both legs over the handel bars ect...
I dont mind lending my racing gear too anyone who needs it one peice leathers, backprotector and boots.. Im 6' and the leathers are a little bit big on me and im size 12uk or 47euro boot....

White trash
20th September 2005, 10:50
Im 6' and the leathers are a little bit big on me and im size 12uk or 47euro boot....

Bit big for a scoot aren't ya?

texmo
20th September 2005, 10:54
not the fastest ride is fucking massive dudde, was new zealands mountain boarding champion, he had a z1000 when he was 15 to ride to school, thats 17 years ago now though.

Motoracer
20th September 2005, 11:04
I'm your man.

I got my old set of leathers that I wouldn't mind going down the track in (I'll still try my best not to crash your bike btw!) so I probably wouldn't hold back much... I'm 5'9, with all the racing features like strong athletic legs, 20/20 vision, I come with weight reduction stage 5 kit putting me at a low low mass of about 64KGs, I'm fit from training on the pushbike 5 times a week. I've raced in Formula 1 and 2 in club level and 600cc SP in the Nats but more to the point, I specialies in small bikes in particular. What more do you want?

Oh yea, plus I can ride better than you any day.. :motu:

texmo
20th September 2005, 11:31
64kgs jeepers

White trash
20th September 2005, 12:18
Oh yea, plus I can ride better than you any day.. :motu:

Sorry, I forgot to say, no one faster than me. :finger:

bugjuice
20th September 2005, 13:02
I'd love to say yeah, but I'd probably fuck it up..
still want a go tho.. have all the me n stuff
I'll be down to watch and take pics/footage

White trash
20th September 2005, 18:20
The next actual meeting is at Mt Well on October the 15th. This will actually be the shake down run of my bike so anyone that wants to come and see just what this lark is all about, come on down.

Texmo: They did race Saturday there, they just packed it in early when it started raining. These things aren't much fun in the wet when all you've got are slicks and no suspension.

juzzer
20th September 2005, 18:24
The next actual meeting is at Mt Well on October the 15th. This will actually be the shake down run of my bike so anyone that wants to come and see just what this lark is all about, come on down.

Texmo: They did race Saturday there, they just packed it in early when it started raining. These things aren't much fun in the wet when all you've got are slicks and no suspension.

After the photo shoot on sat gareth_d keystone and me went and watched them before the rain..fuck it looked like fun...

loosebruce
20th September 2005, 18:25
Not sure if ya mini will go with a cunt like me on it, not even sure if i can flex up enough to fit on one, if not i'll still come down and piss myself laughing watching ya's.

k14
20th September 2005, 18:36
Sorry, I forgot to say, no one faster than me. :finger:
you could always get r1aaron to come up :wari:

texmo
20th September 2005, 18:41
Well I will see you there trash I dont think I will be racing though, I put my first rolling part in my casings today im not far off now all the hard work is done just waiting from a carb from germany then will be all go...

aff-man
20th September 2005, 18:54
Well i'm a skinny white fella as well. And have got all the necessaries. Will come and have a look on the 15th seems like a heap of fun

White trash
20th September 2005, 19:00
After the photo shoot on sat gareth_d keystone and me went and watched them before the rain..fuck it looked like fun...

It is fun. The problem is, if ya don't take 'em a little seriously, they bite. A mate of mine took my Daytona 2 for a rap, had been on it 10 seconds, it chucked him and he broke his collar bone in two places.

juzzer
20th September 2005, 19:02
It is fun. The problem is, if ya don't take 'em a little seriously, they bite. A mate of mine took my Daytona 2 for a rap, had been on it 10 seconds, it chucked him and he broke his collar bone in two places.

Yeah they looked like they could bite real quick, was surprised how quick they were going...could be the next purchase after the new leathers....

White trash
20th September 2005, 19:28
Yeah they looked like they could bite real quick, was surprised how quick they were going...could be the next purchase after the new leathers....

Let me know if you're keen. I can probably get you a deal on a good one. Day II styled machines like mine ya can get for about $350 new now if you're after a cheapie though. You've got to spend some money on 'em to get them right though.

juzzer
20th September 2005, 19:33
Let me know if you're keen. I can probably get you a deal on a good one. Day II styled machines like mine ya can get for about $350 new now if you're after a cheapie though. You've got to spend some money on 'em to get them right though.

Chur bro, sounds like a cunning plan 2 me...Just might have to let you trash the SP for that......Maybe i could can the new leathers and get another bike......

aff-man
20th September 2005, 19:48

$350!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit might start saving to get my own. So how many you got trashman just the 1. How do they ride etc etc etc??

White trash
20th September 2005, 19:52
Just for informations sake, my mate that imports these things has just started getting the WC2 models in.

For those in the no, Haydens is a WC1. 40cc, about 8hp at 16000rpm of (almost) unsilenced 2 stroke fury. It's good for about 80 kays, wheelies off the throtle and can perform cool burnouts and stoppies. The centrifugal clutch doesnt even begin to grab 'till 8000rpm.

The WC2! Is a 50cc water cooled, makes about 11hp at.........20000RPM!!!!!!!!

Good for 95-100kays if you've got the goolies.

texmo
20th September 2005, 20:22
Where did you get 100k's from?

White trash
20th September 2005, 20:30
Where did you get 100k's from?

The owner. Depends on the gearing obviously.

Mine's as slow as a wet week. 50kph if you're lucky but I really wanna get my hands on the big LC critter.

The world record for a true minimoto stands at 78mph I believe. That's sick.

texmo
20th September 2005, 20:34
130km/hr on a minimoto is pretty fucking quick. what sort of speeds nort to sixtay?

White trash
20th September 2005, 20:38
130km/hr on a minimoto is pretty fucking quick. what sort of speeds nort to sixtay?

I've got no idea, I've never tried to measure it. As I say, the fastest I've personally been is about 80 kph on Haydens WC1, and that was fucken terrifying. They're SO unstable and with no suspension at all, you get bounced around a hell of alot. The problem with the real hypo ones, is they've got so little torque, the clutch doesn't engage 'till real high revs. If you're going through a slower turn, the bike is actually free wheeling, then you have to try and get back on the gas without the little fucker pitching ya over the highside.

Hillarity usually ensues.

madboy
20th September 2005, 20:46
I'm getting strangely turned on reading this thread... talk about bang for your bucks!! Don't suppose you can point me in the direction of a site/link that has some info on these little things? Also, the Hayden you're talking about is it the Hayden I'm thinking of down here or another one??

texmo
20th September 2005, 20:47
How big is the carby on it?

White trash
20th September 2005, 20:55
I'm getting strangely turned on reading this thread... talk about bang for your bucks!! Don't suppose you can point me in the direction of a site/link that has some info on these little things? Also, the Hayden you're talking about is it the Hayden I'm thinking of down here or another one??

Link is www.xpmltd.co.nz Dudes name is Greg. He's the man to see for the mental suckers.

Also, have a look at this Madboy. These are similar to mine.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=17374

White trash
20th September 2005, 20:55
How big is the carby on it?

Ummmmmmm, little?

madboy
20th September 2005, 21:21
Cheers, WT. Damn cool toys. Anyone know if the scene in Wgtn is any good??

White trash
21st September 2005, 11:29
Cheers, WT. Damn cool toys. Anyone know if the scene in Wgtn is any good??

Wellington scene is doing really well. They race at the same meetings as the Karts which I believe is the 3rd Sunday of each month.

In fact, next month there's a heap of Auckland racers coming down for a meeting.

aff-man
21st September 2005, 16:57
Wellington scene is doing really well. They race at the same meetings as the Karts which I believe is the 3rd Sunday of each month.

In fact, next month there's a heap of Auckland racers coming down for a meeting.

So where is this place in Mt welly?? and can you rent them anywhere (just want to give it a go before doing the whole saving up to buy one thingy)

texmo
21st September 2005, 17:00
Its at Mt. Wellington gocart track, tainui st.
Dont know anywhere you can rent one buy most people are pretty friendly and if you turn up on gixxer im sure someone would wanna do a trade off.... you ride there bike they ride yours?
Its 2mins from pamure roundabout

White trash
21st September 2005, 17:10
Aff, you're welcome to have a quick scoot on mine, as is anyone that wants to try out before buying one.

aff-man
21st September 2005, 17:24
Aff, you're welcome to have a quick scoot on mine, as is anyone that wants to try out before buying one.

Sweet as. When you going down?? Sent an email to that site you put up and apparently there is a outlet store in massy. Will find out how much shipping is though. I think my a lot of people would be happier if i got into these instead of F3 bikes hahahahahaha

Hey tex hmmm lets see $350 pocketbike compared to a 7K 600.... hell my excess is like double the price of thier bike hahahahah :wacko:

White trash
23rd September 2005, 10:22
1st post updated with details of event. This is going to be awesome! :2thumbsup

enigma51
23rd September 2005, 10:28
1st post updated with details of event. This is going to be awesome! :2thumbsup
So who is your partner for the race? :corn:

White trash
23rd September 2005, 10:32
So who is your partner for the race? :corn:

Haven't had the trials yet, 4 possibles so far, all of them legends in their own bathroom. The announcement will be made in the next two weeks.

enigma51
23rd September 2005, 11:52
Haven't had the trials yet, 4 possibles so far, all of them legends in their own bathroom. The announcement will be made in the next two weeks.
will definitly be there for the entertainment factor :corn:

bugjuice
23rd September 2005, 11:55
will definitly be there for the entertainment factor :corn:
hell yeah.. and I'll bring a camera too..
just say where n when, if that's ok trashy..

White trash
23rd September 2005, 11:58
hell yeah.. and I'll bring a camera too..
just say where n when, if that's ok trashy..

More the merrier, pics of crashing are always well received.

bugjuice
23rd September 2005, 12:00
More the merrier, pics of crashing are always well received.
fuk yeah...

White trash
23rd September 2005, 12:31
Anyone want to put their hand up as a lap scorer? It's a thankless task but I'll buy you a beer.

k14
23rd September 2005, 12:37
Anyone want to put their hand up as a lap scorer? It's a thankless task but I'll buy you a beer.
Saw that and was wondering what the deal with that was? Do they not have an official lap scorer? Thats gonna make finding the winner a bit of a jackpot. Or do you swap with someone else so your lap scorer scores someone else. Wouldn't it be easy to cheat that way?

White trash
23rd September 2005, 13:27
Saw that and was wondering what the deal with that was? Do they not have an official lap scorer? Thats gonna make finding the winner a bit of a jackpot. Or do you swap with someone else so your lap scorer scores someone else. Wouldn't it be easy to cheat that way?

Cheating's for no-hopers that can't win. We're all big kids up here mate, none of that goes on.

I hope.......

texmo
23rd September 2005, 18:52
Ill do it.........

White trash
23rd September 2005, 19:14
Ill do it.........

SIGNED!!! Thanks mate, contract's in the mail.

texmo
23rd September 2005, 23:38
when and where?

White trash
24th September 2005, 03:54
October 29, at the kart track, 9am if it's not too early. Our racing doesn't start 'till 11:30 but I've got to be there at 8am.

texmo
24th September 2005, 11:33
ok I can be there at 8 or 9 not a problem.

SlideMoto
28th September 2005, 19:40
Your history on the 29th Trash, I'm going to kick your ass! I don't think youll even see which way I went.

texmo
28th September 2005, 20:02
It will be down to who is the fittest rider at the end on the day 50 laps around Mt Wellington at around 1min 30seconds? on a minimoto is a long day....

bugjuice
28th September 2005, 20:03
October 29, at the kart track, 9am if it's not too early. Our racing doesn't start 'till 11:30 but I've got to be there at 8am.
which kart track?

aff-man
28th September 2005, 20:48
Me and CK need a lap counter scorer [person thingy or whatever.

texmo
28th September 2005, 20:55
Mt wellington gocart track

SlideMoto
29th September 2005, 07:04
Me and CK need a lap counter scorer [person thingy or whatever.

Just get a friend to come with you and count laps. What sort of bike have you got Aff-man?

aff-man
29th September 2005, 07:51
Just get a friend to come with you and count laps. What sort of bike have you got Aff-man?

It arrives on sunday, and it's a cheapy but hey we'll see what happens :devil2: :devil2:

texmo
4th October 2005, 17:28
Its the last sunday of this month you still want me to count laps? have you guys sussed your teams?

SlideMoto
4th October 2005, 19:26
Its the last sunday of this month you still want me to count laps? have you guys sussed your teams?

Yeah Trash still needs ya. His bike still doesnt even go so the lazy prick hasnt let anyone trial it yet. Hes pissing in the wind though coz my bikes going to waste the skinny cunt. You like that shit! Its three weeks from this weekend peeps so lets turn out for the laughs. Or the tears when I whup the rest of the field :crybaby:

aff-man
5th October 2005, 19:50
Well me and CK got the bike up and running after some "reliable" info from the trashman set us back a few days. (I honestly think he was trying to sabatage (sp) me)

anywho all we needs now is a counter. Will find some joker closer to the time i suppose.

p.s. bike will be minus fairngs.

texmo
5th October 2005, 20:47
why no fairings?

texmo
5th October 2005, 20:52
I had just check our race dates shows it as the 29 and 30th Oct hmmm.

sAsLEX
5th October 2005, 20:52
why no fairings?

so only his leathers take a rash when he goes for a slide

SlideMoto
6th October 2005, 07:02
I had just check our race dates shows it as the 29 and 30th Oct hmmm.

Yeah the 29th is also a practice day for the buckets.

texmo
6th October 2005, 09:46
OK even better then I done have to come out for a special occasion, racing at puke the weekend before.

White trash
16th October 2005, 10:17
Trash Racing team to be announced for this event by the end of the day. Stay tuned!

aff-man
16th October 2005, 10:21
Trash Racing team to be announced for this event by the end of the day. Stay tuned!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah

:whistle: :whistle:

White trash
16th October 2005, 10:30
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah

:whistle: :whistle:

What? You think you've got a shot at the title sonny?

Drunken Monkey
16th October 2005, 10:34
Hey Aff-man, let me know if you still need someone to count your laps & help out in any other way.

aff-man
16th October 2005, 10:50
What? You think you've got a shot at the title sonny?

With the condition of your bike... sure i gots me a shot

maybe

well I hope so

ummmmmm.....

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Yeh DM will let you know. I don't even know what we have to do but looks like fun :headbang:

White trash
16th October 2005, 10:52
I don't even know what we have to do but looks like fun :headbang:

Join Minimoto.co.nz and go to Auckland events. Register your names and class there. Turn up at Mt Well kart track on the day, fork over $50 per team. ($30 for ironman) and go sick.

That wasn't so hard was it?

Kwaka-Kid
16th October 2005, 20:12
that was WICKED today thanks Johno adn Jimmy, Well impressed by the bikes, apologies for any damage i may have done to the beast.

Will be buying one in the next month or so, not in time for the minimoto event sadly.

aff-man
16th October 2005, 21:57
no worries.

Hmmm get enough guys to on here get one and we can have some *cough cough* "discrete" racing * cough cough* hahaha

p.s. did you see those ones going for auction on thursday with like a zero start price on great south road or something. That might be the goer aye.

White trash
17th October 2005, 17:28
p.s. did you see those ones going for auction on thursday with like a zero start price on great south road or something. That might be the goer aye.

They're not minimotos. They're those 'orrible things that are big, heavy and slow. Sort of halfway to a minimoto but not quite. A QuasiMoto if you will.....

Toast
23rd October 2005, 21:52
Just for informations sake, my mate that imports these things has just started getting the WC2 models in.

For those in the no, Haydens is a WC1. 40cc, about 8hp at 16000rpm of (almost) unsilenced 2 stroke fury. It's good for about 80 kays, wheelies off the throtle and can perform cool burnouts and stoppies. The centrifugal clutch doesnt even begin to grab 'till 8000rpm.

The WC2! Is a 50cc water cooled, makes about 11hp at.........20000RPM!!!!!!!!

Good for 95-100kays if you've got the goolies.

OMFG that sounds like the most fun, scary, awesome thing ever!!!! 12hp, 20000rpm two stroke...that's no toy aye!!!

Sorry, just found this thread

White trash
24th October 2005, 08:25
Snapped the chain on the fucker on Saturday night motocrossing it 'round a mates house. Cunt.

texmo
25th October 2005, 13:07
Shoulda come and intro'ed your self.. that wasnt fuckin racing, it was a parade. But the pace car guy was suitably impressed with the speeds.. 75 mph down the back straight on the scoot.
Thats bullshit man fucking hell greg woods ts1 was clocked at 92miles per hour and that was 12 years ago a lot faster now fucing pace car driver was a dick and so were the marshals saying how gay scooter were when i was right next to em... FFS

aff-man
25th October 2005, 16:34
Snapped the chain on the fucker on Saturday night motocrossing it 'round a mates house. Cunt.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

*quickly goes and hides minimoto away from trashy's thieving eyes*

texmo
25th October 2005, 16:43
Wait does this mean team trashy wont be ready for this weekend?

texmo
26th October 2005, 08:00
There was few few of them I havevideo evidence that neil was about 5feet from the pace car and was getting really close then had to back off cos he wasnt going fast enough, camera was mounted on his bike.
The guys there just didnt care we didnt get our 2 pratices laps which is ok but they said go around once then stop and you get another 3 laps so it fucked it all up.
I just feel they took our money and didnt give us our moneys worth, Just cos we cant do 120miles per hour dosent mean we dont deserve the same opportunities...

White trash
26th October 2005, 08:56
Wait does this mean team trashy wont be ready for this weekend?

Trashy will be ready.

texmo
26th October 2005, 09:20
wicky see you then.

Kwaka-Kid
26th October 2005, 22:29
hey guys, should be there for a looksee

also there is buckets on the sunday isnt there? :)

texmo
27th October 2005, 08:05
yer and scootah racin...

aff-man
27th October 2005, 09:04
Trashy will be ready.

and hung over :whistle: :whistle:

So how much of you're mates bike have you pilliged?? :mellow: :mellow: :done:

texmo
27th October 2005, 09:15
I will see you there aff man with a minature golf ball to put in your tank...

aff-man
27th October 2005, 09:35
I will see you there aff man with a minature golf ball to put in your tank...

Hey I need help not hinderance to put the trashman in his place.

Plan for the day: Probably gonna crash if so take trash out....

Riff Raff
29th October 2005, 07:11
Good luck to the KB racers at this monumental event. WT give em hell. Affman, give WT hell :devil2:

enigma51
29th October 2005, 13:22
Photos for the day

enigma51
29th October 2005, 13:25
Photos for the day 2

enigma51
29th October 2005, 13:28
Photos for the day 3

enigma51
29th October 2005, 13:31
Photos for the day 4

crashe
29th October 2005, 13:35
Well that was fun to go and watch grown men riding around on those little bikes... and some of the men were HUGE and the poor bike was so tiny. :rofl:

I did get to sit on Aff-man's bike... just to get an idea of how tiny they are..
Now I think I would prefer to ride the other bikes that raced just before the mini-moto's... thats more my size...:rofl:

Its a great way to see FREE entertainment. :spudwave:

Shame about WT's bike breaking down (a lot), would have been good to see him taking on Aff-man, but it wasnt to be.
Maybe next time aye WT ?

Will look forward to the return event between Aff-man and WT.

It was also great to see lots of KBers there to support White Trash, Motoracer, Aff-man and his co-pilot.

enigma51
29th October 2005, 13:36
Photos for the day 5

enigma51
29th October 2005, 13:39
Photos for the day 6

enigma51
29th October 2005, 13:43
Photos for the day 7

If anyone want the originals send me a pm they are a bit big for upload to the site

swanman
29th October 2005, 14:02
Fuk that looked like fun. Maybe I should buy one and have a crack. Any one want to go halves?

aff-man
29th October 2005, 15:13
Photos for the day 7

If anyone want the originals send me a pm they are a bit big for upload to the site

Cheers man I missed his crash but now i have photographic evidence to give him a good bollocking over...

enigma51
29th October 2005, 17:02
Cheers man I missed his crash but now i have photographic evidence to give him a good bollocking over...
I caught it a bit late as I was pointing in the wrong direction so kinda caught him at the end of the crash

White trash
29th October 2005, 17:35
It was also great to see lots of KBers there to support White Trash, Motoracer, Aff-man and his co-pilot.

Ummmmmm, that was ColdKiwi luv, one of the longest serving senior members of KB.

And stop checking out my package!

aff-man
29th October 2005, 17:43
Well it was a bloody good day out...

We were unfortunatley the slowest bike on the park so we'll have to look at the carb to see why she isn't topping out but for a few minor setback which are pictured above, we somehow managed to come 3rd out of the 5 bikes starting in our class. And that was with a 10 minute "break" to put all the bits CK broke back into place. All in all a good race with both of us running an average of 45.2 secs. Not bad for our first outing.

See you on the 19th trashy.....

dveus
29th October 2005, 17:55
A couple pics taken by my old man.

I think he is nearly convinced he should buy one.

White trash
29th October 2005, 17:57
Well, what an interesting day.

Team MotoTrash made their debut with high expectations of themselves, being cool cats and all. However, it seems they underestimated the competition and over estimated the chinker.

1 lap into the first practice, I'd thrown myself at the spectators watching from the hairpin. Pitted for my ring in super star racer to practice and Sh1t, the handlebar's falling off. He repitted, went out. Bike stops half a lap in. Motoracer restarts it. It stops 20 secs later. He finally gets it to the pits, we "fix" it, practice is over and the pipe's fallen off.

Get the replacement pipe out from Papakura, bolted on, 2nd practice. 1st lap? I toss it at the hairpin. Again. Into the pits, Motoracer's on, it dies after 1/2 lap. Back to the pits, myself and Speedmedic rebuild the carb. It dies on young racer after 2/3 of the warm up lap. Just so you know, he's the young Nepalese bloke carrying the bike past all the bastards on the grid.

20 laps in and we'd "fixed" it. "Take it out Moto" sez I, feeling bad for all the carrying he's done today.

Guess what, 1/3 of a lap.

Fudge it, I'm buying a Swede.

Thanks to Troy and everyone else who made it such an amazing day though, I had an absolute ball and sorry for the fan club blocking up the pitts with motorbikes. What the hell were they thinking?

p.s Aff-man and Coldkiwi gave us a hiding.

Riff Raff
29th October 2005, 18:03
Oooh Sudeep, you look so sexy when you're fucked off!!! :devil2:

White trash
30th October 2005, 07:24
we somehow managed to come 3rd out of the 5 bikes starting in our class.

Shit! That's real good mate! How many bikes finished the production class again.....

See you on the 19th trashy.....

Yes you will my son, and guess what. You're history. Bike get's its make over tonight and I'm going to actually check the air pressures in the tyres for the first time since owning it.

aff-man
30th October 2005, 10:25
Shit! That's real good mate! How many bikes finished the production class again.....

Yes you will my son, and guess what. You're history. Bike get's its make over tonight and I'm going to actually check the air pressures in the tyres for the first time since owning it.

I think 4 or 5. There were 5 of us on the starting line Wouldv'e been 6 if you had been out there. Can't believe we beat that guy on the red bike. Still after a 10 minute break we only did 20 laps less than the guys on the modified polini's in the senior race (that came like 2nd in that class). And 40 laps down on the guys in the open but feck me if they wern't fast.

Zed
30th October 2005, 10:55
Yes you will my son, and guess what. You're history.You'd better "back that up" Trashy or you'll be looking for a new sig! :bleh:

Glad to hear you guys had a ball, and those pics of CK & the wee minimoto somersault were hillarious...did he hurt himself in the process??

aff-man
30th October 2005, 14:00
You'd better "back that up" Trashy or you'll be looking for a new sig! :bleh:

Glad to hear you guys had a ball, and those pics of CK & the wee minimoto somersault were hillarious...did he hurt himself in the process??

no he did not.. well a few bumps but nothing major..... I missed the incident but thanks to photographic evidence I get to see how the damage was done.

*luckily no-one got my little spill*

Oh and trashy I think we will ALSO be giving out bike a bit of an overhaul...
You got any ideas why she is not topping out?? Just to give us a place to start?

Coldkiwi
30th October 2005, 14:13

Only picked up a bruise on my other leg to match the one the little red beasty dished out to me last weekend when I chucked it away practicing!

Heaps of fun for sure. Definitely have a few things to replace and change on the bike now but very stoked to pick up third place!

Trashy, I think the air pressures are the least of your worries! Cheers for giving us a punt in the right direction tho.

Thanks also to Logan for getting great shots of me falling off. There really is no denying I busted the front mudguard huh jono?

White trash
30th October 2005, 16:48
You got any ideas why she is not topping out?? Just to give us a place to start?

Jetting. You've obviously got it pretty close with moving the needle jet around, I'd pull the main out and give GregO and email, go 1 size down. Should be sound as a pound after that.

aff-man
30th October 2005, 19:36
Jetting. You've obviously got it pretty close with moving the needle jet around, I'd pull the main out and give GregO and email, go 1 size down. Should be sound as a pound after that.

Shweet. You given any more thought to shoveling out the big bucks and going out of our league or you gonna stay and play with us real racers??

P.s. Also gotta tell greg about the bloody welded on sprocket... Are you sure that wasn't you??

Kwaka-Kid
31st October 2005, 17:12
hhahaha awesome stuff guys! sorry to hear about the bad news.

Logan

White trash
31st October 2005, 18:12
hhahaha awesome stuff guys! sorry to hear about the bad news.

Logan

Thanks for turning up, dickhead. Coulda used your expertise.

White trash
31st October 2005, 18:24
Get fucked, what was wrong with my expertise?

Actually, I meant to say a MASSIVE thanks to SpeedMedic for his efforts throughout the day. Every time I said "Lets chuck the fucker in the boot and drink some piss" he was like "Nah, nah, just one more shot at it, we'll sort it!" All this after working a 12 hour night shift.

For a cunt, he's not a bad one. Thank Glen.

enigma51
31st October 2005, 18:26
Get fucked, what was wrong with my expertise?

Nothing mate KK has alot of ducktape and fixing at the track experience thats all

aff-man
31st October 2005, 18:41
Yip a big thanks to all those who turned up for the hilarity and support. Thanks to kittyhawk for being our scorer and all those who brought thier camera's.

Hopefully we'll see you all at the next one.
Hey trashy do they run more than 1 race in a day ?? If not me and CK might have to get another bike :whistle: :whistle: ....

One that you havn't tampered with :psst: :psst:

Kwaka-Kid
31st October 2005, 19:05
sorry jimmyboy! My bad, but i had to get alot done as i had to race in the bucket 2 hour on sunday, which f-ing ROCKED!!! Will post a race report up shortly, cannot explain how much i enjoyed ringing the poor little CB125T.

enigma51
31st October 2005, 19:08
sorry jimmyboy! My bad, but i had to get alot done as i had to race in the bucket 2 hour on sunday, which f-ing ROCKED!!! Will post a race report up shortly, cannot explain how much i enjoyed ringing the poor little CB125T.
You little shit you did not even mention it. Will not support you again!

Kwaka-Kid
31st October 2005, 20:25
MASSIVE apologies bro but i was really nervous as i didnt even know what a bucket was before i turned up on sunday, didnt want people to laugh @ me when i crashed it/lost the race completely!

Writeup being putup now, Racing...

White trash
31st October 2005, 20:41
Yip a big thanks to all those who turned up for the hilarity and support. Thanks to kittyhawk for being our scorer and all those who brought thier camera's.

Hopefully we'll see you all at the next one.
Hey trashy do they run more than 1 race in a day ?? If not me and CK might have to get another bike :whistle: :whistle: ....

One that you havn't tampered with :psst: :psst:

4 or five races to a normal metting, usually, about 10 laps in length Troy tells me.

Now to get my bike to last ten laps.

crashe
31st October 2005, 20:43
Now to get my bike to last ten laps.

Well One lap would be nice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:spudwave: :spudwave: :spudwave: :spudwave:
PT

White trash
31st October 2005, 20:49
Well One lap would be nice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:spudwave: :spudwave: :spudwave: :spudwave:
PT

Well now it actually RUNS for one lap, but I crash right at the end of said lap. Then it's Motoracers go, and it runs another lap. Or he does carrying it. I forget.

How much did you pay Buggy for the pic of my arse?

crashe
31st October 2005, 20:57
Well now it actually RUNS for one lap, but I crash right at the end of said lap. Then it's Motoracers go, and it runs another lap. Or he does carrying it. I forget.

How much did you pay Buggy for the pic of my arse?

What pic of your arse......? :moon: :moon:

Nup your butt is too scrawny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:spudwave: :spudwave:

bugjuice
1st November 2005, 08:53
actually, I wasn't there when you went tits over arse. wish I was..
anyway, I'll try to get a few pics up today. Just been a bit mad on at work, but will post them up soon!
fuk work, viva la bikes!!!

Coldkiwi
1st November 2005, 11:50
i recommend that anyone who's interested in mini motos give it a go. its so flaming cheap and lots of fun. ridiculously easy to throw it in the car (no need for trailers), no race licence reqd, stuff all fuel and very unlikely to do yourself or the machine any real damage... unless you're jimmy and have a thing about breaking handlebars. My wife reckons its great as she knows i'll come back in one piece!

bugjuice
1st November 2005, 16:01
k, some of my offerings..

bugjuice
1st November 2005, 16:03
and a couple more..

the dude in blue, which I reckon is Hayden Fitz-Gerald (SP?) was rippin the track up with no effort what so ever.

And had to get a shot of that mini scooter! Just cracked me up..

bugjuice
1st November 2005, 16:05
and the start sequence!

White trash
1st November 2005, 20:32
Hey Buggy. Great shots man!

If you're refering to the big dude on the minimoto with the Polini suit, it's Troy on a stock Polini GP3 4.2. Him and his boy were absolutely on fire and Shee-it are those wog bikes quick. They make an absolute mockery of the Chinkers in a straight line and downright embarass us in the turns.

t0ms
1st November 2005, 20:56
It will be down to who is the fittest rider at the end on the day 50 laps around Mt Wellington at around 1min 30seconds? on a minimoto is a long day....

just to drag up an old comment

50 laps :msn-wink:

we did 98 in our hour (me and scotty were on the mini duke 1st Open class)

cheers
tom

aff-man
1st November 2005, 20:58

cheers
tom

yeh we managed 67 and that was with our 10 minute break...

White trash
2nd November 2005, 07:11

cheers
tom

Welcome to KB tom.

I managed a mere 0 laps with alot of swearing. You and Scotty were absolutely flying out there. While me and SpeedMedic were attempting to fix the chinker, our support crew was all at the ence watching you bastards!

Well done and congrats anyway. Good race.