PDA

View Full Version : New Worst Show on Cable.

Big Dave
19th September 2005, 22:10
The Frank Skinner Show.
Anybody else tried to watch it. Some of the worst TV ever?

White trash
19th September 2005, 22:35
I fucken hate Frank Skinner. Just don't find it funny at all, didn't even know it was on.

Big Dave
19th September 2005, 23:33
I fucken hate Frank Skinner. Just don't find it funny at all, didn't even know it was on.

UKTV
I saw him do some really funny stuff once. Football show before the world Cup with the Badeil guy and it was seriously un-pc funny. Glad it's just not me. :puke:

scumdog
19th September 2005, 23:42
Who the eff is this prick?

The only Skinners I knew came from Tuepeka Mouth - and they had a whole lot smarts than this!!

Big Dave
19th September 2005, 23:48
Who the eff is this prick?

The only Skinners I knew came from Tuepeka Mouth - and they had a whole lot smarts than this!!

He rates as a UK celebrity apparently.
Is that like Trench mouth?

White trash
20th September 2005, 00:03
UKTV
I saw him do some really funny stuff once. Football show before the world Cup with the Badeil guy and it was seriously un-pc funny.

Who was the other cat that did a show with Badeil? That was effing funny also. Once again, VERY non PC.

Big Dave
20th September 2005, 01:01
Who was the other cat that did a show with Badeil? That was effing funny also. Once again, VERY non PC.

Yeah - know the show - not the name.

Sniper
20th September 2005, 09:04
I watched about 5 minutes and even I thought it was crap.

boomer
20th September 2005, 11:30
He's been around for many a year. A presenter for the 'lad types' back home. He does have his moments. He's probably in teh same class as Billy Brag...either loved or thought of as a right sock cucker

But then again, kiwi Humour is worlds apart from that found in the Briish Isles.. i'll say no more before i get bad rep :nya:

Biff
20th September 2005, 13:02
I like Frank Skinner. Very quick witted. His latest show was a bit lame though. But in general I like him, especially when he teams up with David Baddiel (spelling?).

But there sure as shit is a difference between Kiwi and Brit humour.

"The problem with a jew is that there's no end to the prick." - classic Skinner.