PDA

View Full Version : a place for my head, a favor

Waylander
20th September 2005, 19:38
Hey folks, need to ask a huge favor.

Trying to get in on that job that Quasi has going for the next couple of weeks, (see here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=17376)) and need a place to stay in Auckland just for the weekdays that the job is on. Have the first week coverd now just need the rest of the job duration. Will be traveling back to hamilton for the weekends as I will still be working at my current (and boring) job here. I can supply my own food and stuff and even don't mind helping with a few house chores.

Anyone willing to help out? Can sleep anywhere so long as it's dry, even be bringing my own sleeping bag and such. Even been known to sleep on my bike.

Waylander
20th September 2005, 21:46
Bump, come on guys help a brother out, I may even be persuaded to buy a box of beer.

SARGE
20th September 2005, 22:38
Bump, come on guys help a brother out, I may even be persuaded to buy a box of beer.

DUDE.. Call me tomorrow.. might have room for ya up at Casa Del Gonz

This Job will suit females well, so if youre a girl we would like to hear from you.

im not going to touch that one

Right Charlie
20th September 2005, 22:39
If you were younger and female :hug:

Got a whole half a bed i aint usin :rofl:

*cough* sorry nope, Not much room in Ye Olde Barracks, and if they caught an American man sleeping in the common room they would probably call the MP's :(

Waylander
20th September 2005, 22:45
DUDE.. Call me tomorrow.. might have room for ya up at Casa Del Gonz

Sweet as mate.

SARGE
20th September 2005, 22:49
Sweet as mate.

just a couch, but theres a TV, home cookin (CORNBREAD!) Skynyrd on the jams and broadband

mate .. you ARE home..home aint a place..

ive marked my JD bottle by the way bitch

Waylander
20th September 2005, 22:52
just a couch, but theres a TV, home cookin (CORNBREAD!) Skynyrd on the jams and broadband

mate .. you ARE home..home aint a place..

ive marked my JD bottle by the way bitch
Haha damn and here I was thinking I could steal me a sip or thirty lol. Couch is fine by me mate lol. As for the other thing... long story.

SARGE
20th September 2005, 22:55
Haha damn and here I was thinking I could steal me a sip or thirty lol. Couch is fine by me mate lol. As for the other thing... long story.

i told my 13 year old to feel free to kick your ass anytime

NhuanH
20th September 2005, 22:56
theres a TV, home cookin (CORNBREAD!) Skynyrd on the jams

and buoy, after cusins Jethro, Festus and Jim-Bob come down from them hills, we'll go huntin' us some varmints...

SARGE
20th September 2005, 22:59
and buoy, after cusins Jethro, Festus and Jim-Bob come down from them hills, we'll go huntin' us some varmints...

nah.. we thought we could come over and fuck your sister

Right Charlie
20th September 2005, 23:00
...varmints...

Makes for a good google

http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&q=varmints&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Waylander
20th September 2005, 23:00
Ya ain't got no proper varmints to hunt. Everything is farm raised here, got it all ass backwards.

NhuanH
20th September 2005, 23:01
nah.. we thought we could come over and fuck your sister
bored with your's bro? Or is that bored with your bro, bro?

SARGE
20th September 2005, 23:13
bored with your's bro? Or is that bored with your bro, bro?

bro bro bro?

(Day 1079 on the tiny remote island: we have encountered many freindly and a few not-so- friendly natives. they are a simple folk, happy to ride thier motorcycles (they drive on the wrong side !!) and fornicate and they are teaching us thier colorful language.a "biscut" here is what we call a "cookie", a "Loo" is what we call a "shitter" and they go "to Hospital when they have a bit of a prang" .. not go to THE hospital when they ass-off" also every sentance must be ended with "bro" or AWWW? ( ie: hes jeff da mauri, Awww?)

nice bike by the way

NhuanH
20th September 2005, 23:14
Everything is farm raised here, got it all ass backwards.
That might be the safest way to be. Please refer to my previous reply to the Sarge. Maybe Big Dall has some pent up tendencies. Is there some secret meaning behind 'Lone Star'?? Another spin on Uncle F#!@king Bully....

Makes for a good google
:rofl:

You're showing some good clown ability there fella ;)

Waylander
20th September 2005, 23:18
bro bro bro?

(Day 1079 on the tiny remote island: we have encountered many freindly and a few not-so- friendly natives. they are a simple folk, happy to ride thier motorcycles (they drive on the wrong side !!) and fornicate and they are teaching us thier colorful language.a "biscut" here is what we call a "cookie", a "Loo" is what we call a "shitter" and they go "to Hospital when they have a bit of a prang" .. not go to THE hospital when they ass-off" also every sentance must be ended with "bro" or AWWW? ( ie: hes jeff da mauri, Awww?)

nice bike by the way
Nah boss, he's Wong, from Hong Kong. hehehe, been at my own JD tonight Sarge.

SARGE
20th September 2005, 23:23
Nah boss, he's Wong, from Hong Kong. hehehe, been at my own JD tonight Sarge.

im in a rare mood tonight.. 1/2 dozen neat, a cigar and some green stuff i found lying around :whistle:

whats wong?

NhuanH
20th September 2005, 23:24
im in a rare mood tonight.. 1/2 dozen neat, a cigar and some green stuff i found lying around :whistle:

whats wong?
wong is opresite of wight

Waylander
20th September 2005, 23:24

whats wong?
Off Bro Town, he's the Asian kid that's loaded with dogh lol.

SARGE
20th September 2005, 23:27

i thought BLACK was the Opresite of wight

i knew something was Wong

NhuanH
20th September 2005, 23:30
i thought BLACK was the Opresite of wight

i knew something was Wong
nah, ya uncouth merkin - you is thinking of the Isle of Wight, with Cape Black opposite.

SARGE
20th September 2005, 23:34

did someone notify your spellchecker's Next Of Kin?

Waylander
20th September 2005, 23:34
Thought it was Morningside for rice?

justsomeguy
20th September 2005, 23:38
:corn:........ :drinkup: ......... Good Show guys

Waylander
20th September 2005, 23:40
:corn:........ :drinkup: ......... Good Show guys
Haha you just wait till me and Sarge are actually drunk together in person. THEN you'll have yourself a show. Couple of drunk southern boys out on the town? Are they really ready for us Boss?

NhuanH
20th September 2005, 23:41
did someone notify your spellchecker's Next Of Kin?
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, please allow me to present Exhibit A:

1. Hitcher would have your arse for that big fella.
2. I believe the local colloquialism is phonetically and common place notated as "au"
3. I'm allowed poor Engrish - what's your excuse?

Thought it was Morningside for rice?
No good rice shops in Morningside. Just some rice rockets if you look hard enough.

SARGE
20th September 2005, 23:48
Haha you just wait till me and Sarge are actually drunk together in person. THEN you'll have yourself a show. Couple of drunk southern boys out on the town? Are they really ready for us Boss?

sonny... i'll be on the way to the Liquor King when you are on the way to the hospital for alchohol poisoning..

(by the way.. i was born in Upstate NY.. just raised by a pack of rednecks)

Waylander
20th September 2005, 23:52
Meh, we'll see about that mate.

Raised by rednecks makes you a redneck. I was born in San Dieago California.

SARGE
20th September 2005, 23:58
Meh, we'll see about that mate.

hahah .. man... ive seen you .. one of my LEGS weighs as much as you do..

SPman
21st September 2005, 00:34
Hey - you HAVE seen him!

Waylander
21st September 2005, 00:41
Hey!! I'm Wirey.:nya: and I'm a good ol'e Texas boy I can hold my liquer. Well sort of...:innocent:

SARGE
21st September 2005, 00:49
Hey!! I'm Wirey.:nya: and I'm a good ol'e Texas boy I can hold my liquer. Well sort of...:innocent:

i hold my liquer..

usually by the ears

Storm
21st September 2005, 07:11
Well done that man:D

Waylander
23rd September 2005, 23:24
Crap, Quasi says all positions are filled. So looks like I wont be needing a place after all.

Thanks anyway Sarge. Maybe see ya on my ride sunday?