PDA

View Full Version : Ride this Friday

Firefight
29th January 2004, 16:22
Anyone keen for a blat Friday 30th, got about 7 hours to kill between night shifts, will be heading south from Autobahn about 09.30 hours ish,will wait if txted, will nodoubt be going down 22, then whatever and back.

, pm if you require celly #

firefight. :Punk:

SpankMe
29th January 2004, 17:34
If the weather holds out, wari, XRNR and myself will be going to the Puke Open Day.

Yamahamaman
29th January 2004, 18:41
Working between those time unfortunately :weep:

MikeL
29th January 2004, 19:58
Lead us not into temptation...
:no:

Firefight
30th January 2004, 12:12
:disapint: Hmm looked okay to start with, after a couple of weather reports to Wari, via text, departed souwest on 22, still clear even a bit of :sunny: got down to Naragwhia, quick coffee and head back, by this time I can see the :angry2: rain in the distance, soaked by Glen murray, thought "Well I can't get much wetter than this", wrong again, was bucketing down in Tuakau, back to Puke, quick stop into the track, only a few cars, no bikes to be seen, fiqure Wari must have followed Jacks advice re weather, and home for late lunch.

Now I've dried out a bit, had a feed, still happy, even rideing in the rain beats not riding at all. :confused2 :crazy:

Firefight :wavey:

MikeL
30th January 2004, 12:19
even rideing in the rain beats not riding at all. :confused2 :crazy:

Firefight :wavey:

But it makes me feel a bit better about staying at work...

:D

Now just as long as it clears up by Sunday coz I'm doing Track Time...

wari
30th January 2004, 12:31
Yep ... I stayed put ... I couldn't believe it wasnt going to rain in Puke with the weather report and the heavy downpours I was experiencing out west.

Went for a ride about when the rain eased anyway ... picked up some stuff I needed and did a run along scenic drive on the way home ... so semi satisfied.

What I shoulda done was meet up with FF first thing to check out the weather first hand and then gone to Nga withim ... wasnt thinking right this murning.

Had a good ride with XRNR yesterdy though ... back way to Wellsford for coffee. Only one near incident with the narks *whew*.

Back to work twomorra ... :argh: