PDA

View Full Version : My Bros is broke

Toledo
18th May 2015, 08:51
Hi Guys,

Noticed one of my fork seal oozing oil this morning... :( Where is the best (read cheap) place in Auckland to get them replaced? I dont have the time or tools to do it myself.

Its a Honda 88 NT400 Bros

Toledo
18th May 2015, 08:54
And is it semi ok to ride it like that? I noticed it when I got to work and need to get it home/to a bike shop?

Akzle
18th May 2015, 08:56
motorcycle doctors will come to you.
Dont know about cheap, but then i dont know how much you think your arse is worth.

Maha
18th May 2015, 09:16
but then i dont know how much you think your arse is worth.

Multiply how much you got offered for your pile of shit on tm (:killingme does it to me every time) by how many goats run when they see you, and you'll probably have a clear idea.

Zedder
18th May 2015, 10:41
Hi Guys,

Noticed one of my fork seal oozing oil this morning... :( Where is the best (read cheap) place in Auckland to get them replaced? I dont have the time or tools to do it myself.

Its a Honda 88 NT400 Bros

Quick answer:If it's "oozing" it should be safe to ride to a shop. Do some research and obviously check out shops in your vicinity for a price and time or call one of the mobile technicians for same. Get both sides done.

Zedder
18th May 2015, 10:44
motorcycle doctors will come to you.
Dont know about cheap, but then i dont know how much you think your arse is worth.

How's your motorcycle going Akzle?

Moi
18th May 2015, 10:55
Had Motorcycle Doctors do fork seals last year - $250.

The End
18th May 2015, 13:15
Botany Honda can do it for you, they charge for the replacement + parts.

Take a picture and post it here - how bad is it 'oozing'?