PDA

View Full Version : Been looking for that unique gift that has Motorcycle written all over it?

jellywrestler
24th May 2015, 12:35
Here it is people the hand built Cemetery circuit, The Game. suitable for 2-6 players, aged 6 to 86 your chance to roll the dice, find out where you qualified and then race th world famous cemetery circuit in the comfort of your own home.
Designed and built by one of the circuits commentators who has been to over fifty meetings at the track so there's a fair bit of authenticity about it all.
How many times have you wanted a motorcycle related gift for a mate of kid, grab one now, but wait there's more, no free steak knives included.
choice of different box designs available too, as well as different playing piece options.
can send anywhere too

Fido
30th May 2015, 19:21
how do I go about buying this game please?

98tls
30th May 2015, 19:26
Yep i will have one of those J,pm me payment details.Box of Bourbon and this be just perfect on a winters night.

mossy1200
30th May 2015, 22:00
The Honda is in what looks like a park beside the railway lines. Is the rider dogging?

Murray
30th May 2015, 22:02
yes please - more info required

98tls
5th June 2015, 20:12
Anything happening with this....

HenryDorsetCase
5th June 2015, 20:48
Do want. have money.

IkieBikie
29th June 2015, 17:11
Here it is people the hand built Cemetery circuit, The Game. suitable for 2-6 players, aged 6 to 86 your chance to roll the dice, find out where you qualified and then race th world famous cemetery circuit in the comfort of your own home.
Designed and built by one of the circuits commentators who has been to over fifty meetings at the track so there's a fair bit of authenticity about it all.
How many times have you wanted a motorcycle related gift for a mate of kid, grab one now, but wait there's more, no free steak knives included.
choice of different box designs available too, as well as different playing piece options.
can send anywhere too

Just got Cemetery circuit news letter and doing search on KB site found this.

Did anyone buy one or get the info to buy one???

jellywrestler
18th July 2015, 13:38
apologies folks, thought i'd subscribed to this thread and get replies, seems not.
i'm in wellington, $40 for a game with standard pieces, $45 for one with the bikes standing up (better to play with but harder for me to produce hence difference)
$12 freight NI $15 SI (not to po boxes sorry)
PM me details please