PDA

View Full Version : wat the hell is going on??

ratusratus
22nd September 2005, 07:40
i went in to rego my wifes car for three months and my sons 50 cc scooter for the same time as three months each is all i could afford at the moment!!
the scooter was dearer than the car..............
:mad:

MrMelon
22nd September 2005, 07:41
That can't be right, mopeds are about $70 a year to register. Unless the scooter is registered as a bike rather than a moped...

Sniper
22nd September 2005, 07:43
Thats what I was about to say Mr Melon. Someone has dicked you around there.

bungbung
22nd September 2005, 09:07
That can't be right, mopeds are about $70 a year to register. Unless the scooter is registered as a bike rather than a moped...

$76 and some cents to be more exact

*sic
22nd September 2005, 09:10
bend down cause you just got the shaft

Big Dave
22nd September 2005, 15:52
i went in to rego my wifes car for three months and my sons 50 cc scooter for the same time as three months each is all i could afford at the moment!!
the scooter was dearer than the car..............
:mad:

It's penalty for having him on such a ghey contraption. Surely he's ready for the Stripple?

Sniper
22nd September 2005, 16:05
Stripple???

Big Dave
22nd September 2005, 16:25
Stripple???

The one in the middle.

Sniper
22nd September 2005, 16:30
Ahh, I get it now, thanks.

ratusratus
22nd September 2005, 18:17
i am indeed a smooth looking bugger!!! the sons got to ride the bonnie first before he can even start cleaning the tripper!!!
i hope your going to the raid but im not touching guiness ever again after masterton !!!

Big Dave
22nd September 2005, 18:26
i hope your going to the raid but im not touching guiness ever again after masterton !!!

We'll be on the Saturday ride and Raglan for lunch. But giving the dinner and stuff a miss. I'm in the middle of a serious get fit/loose weight session (working my arse off - literally) and JC is off the grog as well.

Sprockets one in the new year is a definite.