PDA

View Full Version : Head transplants

awa355
15th June 2015, 06:33
Would you believe it, I couldn't find a decent head transplant joke anywhere.
There must be some out there.

Laava
15th June 2015, 07:20
I was discussing 'head transplants' with a young man today and said,

"Surely the term 'head transplant' doesn't even exist? The brain is the seat of the personality and cognitive abilities. The body, however, cannot function without the brain, so technically we should refer to it as a, 'body transplant'."

"That's an interesting concept," he replied, "But this is double murder either way and you're still under arrest."

Maha
15th June 2015, 08:08
Some friends had a baby once, he was born with no arms and no legs and well, no body, he was just a head.
On his tenth birthday, Bob was given a present from his parents and he said ''It's not another fucken hat is it?''

Rodney rude joke and only the gist of it.

awa355
15th June 2015, 09:25
When Bob grows up, he could always go and work in a 10 pin bowling alley. " Two fingers in me eyes are one thing, the next bastard to stick his thumb in me mouf get it bitten off".

ellipsis
15th June 2015, 09:40
...a mate of mine got a good deal on a second hand american brain, never been used...

Paul in NZ
15th June 2015, 10:20
...a mate of mine got a good deal on a second hand american brain, never been used...

Oh - you need to be careful buying those in... Sure its done low miles but its likely sat around idle in a toxic environment for ages deteriorating. Plus make sure it comes with a right hand drive option...

awa355
15th June 2015, 12:40

So Jeb Bush is selling the family assets for his election campaign then?

Laava
15th June 2015, 13:47
So Jeb Bush is selling the family assets for his election campaign then?

Hillary Clinton could buy it and get a little head of her own to even up the score!

mashman
15th June 2015, 17:55
Didn't some olympian fella just have one.

merv
15th June 2015, 18:04
I've known a few people that could have done with a head transplant to fix their attitude :rolleyes:

mashman
15th June 2015, 18:08
People always say that two heads are better than one. Until it's their baby.

15th June 2015, 18:23
Head transplant? Can i have 4 more inches? :cool: