PDA

View Full Version : Comeuppance

haydes55
24th June 2015, 13:50
Bit of revenge today. I had the privilege of issueing a police officer a 'fine'.

Pretty sure he was the same guy who gave me a ticket for speeding about a year ago. I'm happy now.

ruaphu
24th June 2015, 14:01
'Fine' as in parking fine not traffic ticket then? Either way, well done you :) pay back can be soooooo rewarding eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haydes55
24th June 2015, 14:20
'Fine' as in parking fine not traffic ticket then? Either way, well done you :) pay back can be soooooo rewarding eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a cancellation fee. Still, it was almost as expensive as the fine I got.

Erelyes
24th June 2015, 14:57
Bit of revenge today. I had the privilege of issueing a police officer a 'fine'.

Maybe he'll get off on a technicality, like the word 'issueing' not existing in the English language.

Banditbandit
24th June 2015, 15:36
Jeez .. how long have you been carrying that grievance around ???

(But well done that man ...)

Oakie
24th June 2015, 17:55
Never forget the time the local traffic cop accompanied someone into the Post office where I worked in Oamaru in the early '80s to verify some motor registration thing. I got to ask the cop for his official identification and remarked to both of them that it made a nice change me asking him for ID instead of the other way around. Cop didn't laugh but then again he was a humourless bugger.

Daffyd
24th June 2015, 22:21
Never forget the time the local traffic cop accompanied someone into the Post office where I worked in Oamaru in the early '80s to verify some motor registration thing. I got to ask the cop for his official identification and remarked to both of them that it made a nice change me asking him for ID instead of the other way around. Cop didn't laugh but then again he was a humourless bugger.

Prolly couldn't believe that someone working in a Post Office actually had a sense of humour.

FJRider
24th June 2015, 22:41

Pretty sure he was the same guy who gave me a ticket for speeding about a year ago. I'm happy now.

Easier for him to find out where you live ... than you find out where he lives ... ;)

Karma works both ways ... :laugh:

haydes55
25th June 2015, 12:23
Easier for him to find out where you live ... than you find out where he lives ... ;)

Karma works both ways ... [emoji23]
I was at his house to personally deliver the fee.

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk