PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't have a life

awa355
10th July 2015, 07:03
A good reason to shut down You Tube? I think this rider's videos must be a set up. Nobody could go through life being so miserable with his world?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1lnxBCY4OY

sidecar bob
10th July 2015, 08:18
I haven't watched it because it will be the same old predictable chip on the shoulder bullshit, but I read an interesting article in the local paper only this morning about people that enjoy being angry at the world. Some kind of gratification or satisfaction seems to be gained from it apparently.

swarfie
10th July 2015, 08:48
It's a wonder he doesn't topple over off his bike with a chip that big on one shoulder. How can some people go through life being so miserable? FFS lighten up:facepalm:

nodrog
10th July 2015, 08:51
I watched it with the sound off, so maybe I missed the bit that explains whys he isn't wheel standing that thing everywhere?

caspernz
10th July 2015, 10:29
It's quite a simple problem really, his blow up doll ran off with his bath toy, so naturally he's a little uptight :confused:

YellowDog
10th July 2015, 11:50
Oh dear ..... will this fool get to grow up before he dies of such ignorance?

MD
10th July 2015, 14:19
That dickhead needs to take a serious look in the mirror before he starts laying fault on others. I only watch 1m18s and couldn't take anymore and wanted to punch him for his piss poor road manners.
Typical GoPro camera wearer wanker. They think sticking a camera on their head somehow grants them sainthood status and the rest of the world must be sinners.

george formby
10th July 2015, 14:30
I only watch 1m18s and couldn't take anymore.

15 seconds....

Paul in NZ
10th July 2015, 14:37
Hes riding a Sinnis Apache.... (the gopro probably cost more)

No wonder hes a bit angry....

No one takes him seriously....

unstuck
10th July 2015, 15:49
The worse it gets, the worse it gets.
The better it gets, the better it gets.
It is all about the momentum.
Be happy, for no other reason than feeling happy feels soooooooooooooooooo good.:niceone:

awa355
10th July 2015, 16:35
That was one of over 50 videos. From what I saw, they are all of the same. Must be a piss take, surely :eek:

Gremlin
10th July 2015, 16:53
So focussed on trivial shit, he's going to get taken out while still all pet up about something that's passed...

caseye
10th July 2015, 20:05
Thank God the fuck wit is still in England, if he came over ere he'd be called a whinging pom. And! that'd be right. Cock, comes to mind, so much time looking for possible situations that he never gets a clear run.
Behaving like an old martyr, I'll go in front in case there's a problem.

nodrog
10th July 2015, 21:35
I like how he has the camera switch on the wrong hand.

Moi
10th July 2015, 22:15
A good reason to shut down You Tube?...

No! :eek5: I'd miss Suffolk Andy and his stories and rides round Ipswich and Suffolk... :yes:

Plus a couple of others who make me smile and laugh and who ride in interesting places...

YellowDog
11th July 2015, 09:06
Thank God the fuck wit is still in England, if he came over ere he'd be called a whinging pom. And! that'd be right. Cock, comes to mind, so much time looking for possible situations that he never gets a clear run.
Behaving like an old martyr, I'll go in front in case there's a problem.

Being a Norff Ludenna myself, I know (used to) that area really well and I also know how the road rules work around that way. One of them is that you give way to busses. Whilst that tosser thought it was OK to stop in the centre of the road to display his self-righteous disgust, the next time he does it, he might get taken out by someone in a larger vehicle behind him :buggerd:

scumdog
11th July 2015, 10:33
but I read an interesting article in the local paper only this morning about people that enjoy being angry at the world. Some kind of gratification or satisfaction seems to be gained from it apparently.

That explains a lot of the crap I read here on KB - and here's me thinking they were all just dumb-ass idiots...<_<

Laava
11th July 2015, 20:48
That explains a lot of the crap I read here on KB - and here's me thinking they were all just dumb-ass idiots...<_<

Hey mate that is just unfair! They can be both!

unstuck
12th July 2015, 08:47

I read an interesting article just lately about those people who consistently speed up on passing lanes after travelling at well below the speed limit before hand. Something to do with spacial awareness and perception, and I always thought they were just being fuckwits. I guess there is a proven scientific reason for just about everything these days.:rolleyes:

Moi
12th July 2015, 09:13
Being a Norff Ludenna myself, I know (used to) that area really well and I also know how the road rules work around that way. One of them is that you give way to busses. Whilst that tosser thought it was OK to stop in the centre of the road to display his self-righteous disgust, the next time he does it, he might get taken out by someone in a larger vehicle behind him :buggerd:

he's being a bit of a queen on the Queen's Highway...