PDA

View Full Version : New Triumph Bobber in the works

Paulo
15th July 2015, 11:52
http://www.moto-station.com/article96802-triumph-un-factory-bobber-pour-2017.html

Sorry dear I can't take you with me...

Laava
15th July 2015, 13:32
Surely that is just some bozo who has been having a bit of a tutoo?

Paulo
15th July 2015, 18:24
Surely that is just some bozo who has been having a bit of a tutoo?

Who knows? maybe they are after the "buy your custom" crowd like the RnineT . bit of speculation here

http://www.revzilla.com/common-tread/spied-triumph-bonneville-bobber

Motu
15th July 2015, 19:51
It's not a Bobber if it doesn't have wrapped pipes - there are rules you know.

scumdog
15th July 2015, 20:30

:puke::rolleyes::lol:

Nice troll Mr. M!

AllanB
15th July 2015, 22:03
It's running the new Bonnie water cooled engine. Release as a 2017 model I understand to replace the existing. Looks like a bobber may be in the works as a option.

98tls
15th July 2015, 22:13
It's running the new Bonnie water cooled engine. Release as a 2017 model I understand to replace the existing. Looks like a bobber may be in the works as a option.

Fashion i could give a fuck about so its ugliness means little but practical things like brakes ive found useful,is that thing attached to front rim a brake or simply a fashion type thing to gaze at whilst bored outside whatever places one would go on something so ugly?

AllanB
16th July 2015, 21:09
Haha all those style bikes have crappy single slinger fashion front brakes. Fucks me off. Just because you are happy with a cruise style bike and maybe not hurling along at warp speed you STILL WANT TO STOP IN A HURRY!

pritch
20th July 2015, 18:55

Well that's a step up from calling it a different model because the paint this year is a different colour.

AllanB
20th July 2015, 21:52
Well that's a step up from calling it a different model because the paint this year is a different colour.

Best to find a famous person's name to add to the tank too .....

Or do a HD and crack out a 'anniversary' edition - no need to justify the anniversary just make it limited so you can charge more!

Voltaire
23rd July 2015, 13:22

and radiators belong on cars :baby: