View Full Version : Another famous brand bites the dust

Paul in NZ
23rd July 2015, 12:40
Bugger...

Marzocchi is going tits up it seems...

http://spokemagazine.com/2015/07/23/marzocchi-no-more/

Voltaire
23rd July 2015, 15:09
Thats a shock :eek:, bit of a damper on the week...

Mike.Gayner
23rd July 2015, 15:34

You never know, they might spring back.

caspernz
23rd July 2015, 16:55

You never know, they might spring back.

Hope they don't keep us in suspense for too long...

pritch
23rd July 2015, 17:45
This news broke in the suspension thread several days ago. Still, had this thread not been started we might have missed the puns. :whistle:

ellipsis
23rd July 2015, 21:42
...I always have a twinge of sadness when I think of the demise of the Plantagenet line...I just get angry after that...been angry forever I suppose...well a few hundred years anyway... is that possible?...is retrospective anger and confusion real?...why are we here?...am I a closet homo 'cos I have a shed full of Hondas and Harleys...does my Velocette validate the fact that I'm a fucked unit?... I have some Konis hanging around and a really good pair of WP's, apart from the one that someone who wanted my spot, poked a wheel into it at speed, which bent it...who bought their plant?...

Tazz
24th July 2015, 01:18
Page not found from the link. On the rebound already?

pritch
24th July 2015, 09:43
Page not found from the link. On the rebound already?

Yeah, that puts a dampener on it.

awayatc
24th July 2015, 18:51
Rough road.........

husaberg
24th July 2015, 21:38
All those Italian suspension companies have there ups and downs.

pete-blen
26th July 2015, 13:43
All those Italian suspension companies have there ups and downs.

:laugh::laugh::facepalm:

With the issue GasGas are having there main customer might be gone...

Autech
18th August 2015, 16:02
I feel like someone needs to compress this thread down to the useful posts. Still there are some staunch KB's who have been on here for ions... Well all of you can get forked if you think I will start using puns in a thread.

GrayWolf
19th August 2015, 23:10
I feel like someone needs to compress this thread down to the useful posts. Still there are some staunch KB's who have been on here for ions... Well all of you can get forked if you think I will start using puns in a thread.

I'm sure the company will rebound, they've shown decades of market 'stiction', shocking though the thought is, I'm sure someone will girder them up, it's a hard tale if they dont.

Autech
21st August 2015, 13:17
I'm sure the company will rebound, they've shown decades of market 'stiction', shocking though the thought is, I'm sure someone will girder them up, it's a hard tale if they dont.

I'm all out, I might have to load another 'cartridge' before I spring into action.

husaberg
21st August 2015, 14:11
Market forces dictate Mazzochi will return.

Trade_nancy
21st August 2015, 18:37
Sheesh! Stop it!

husaberg
21st August 2015, 19:31
Sheesh! Stop it!

psssssssst...........
The good oil on the bankruptcy actually came from a leak inside Maczochi
I was weeping when I heard about it.

mossy1200
21st August 2015, 22:30
Bits of my bike are already redundant. Shocking.

AllanB
22nd August 2015, 09:08
Looking at a dukati with Marzocchi front end.

mossy1200
23rd August 2015, 11:54
Looking at a dukati with Marzocchi front end.

You were coola last week when you were looking at a MV. Insert soap in mouth and wash that blasphemy away.

J.A.W.
30th August 2015, 16:32
Thread bounce..

I heard some chattering that the Chinese mob who bought saggy ol' Benelli might pump 'em back up too..
Or turn 'em upside down looking for some traction.. might just be out-gassing de carbon credits, though..

husaberg
30th August 2015, 16:43
Some businessmen from Czechoslovakia were looking at buying the factory.
The whole deal fell through when the local Mafia got involved as they didn't want them in on there turf. One of the delagates actually ended up being thrown from the roof of the factory.
It turns out the Mafia was impressed though as the Czech did not bounce.