PDA

View Full Version : Sony HDR-AZ1 Action Cam with remote/extra battery

marmel
23rd July 2015, 19:09
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sony HDR-AZ1 Action Cam.

This is probably the smallest, image stabilised full HD action cam you can purchase.

Retails on Sony website at $599.99.

Camera is as new, comes with all accessories including extra battery and charger and original receipt from Sony NZ. Approx 8 months of warranty left.

Features

Bring your Action Cam everywhere without any hassle, thanks to its compact size and light weight

Experience stunning low light performance for night shooting with the 11.9MP back-illuminated Exmor R[emoji769] CMOS Sensor

Shoot high quality and precise fast action movies with 50Mbps XAVC S

Capture smooth, steady images even while on-the-go with Advanced SteadyShot, and more advanced shooting features

Stay in motion during filming with the new hands-free Live View Remote

Compact and convenient power accessory kit. Useful for charging extra batteries

http://www.sony.co.nz/product/hdraz1vrkit

Tazz
24th July 2015, 01:12
Sorry man, can't see on tappitty talk, how many squids are you after?

marmel
24th July 2015, 07:48
$280 Inc courier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul in NZ
24th July 2015, 09:39
http://www.jbhifi.co.nz/photo/video-camera/sony/full-hd-action-cam-with-live-view-remote-control-sku-271529/

Is it the same as this one???

marmel
24th July 2015, 10:18
The remote is the same, camera model is different. I think that camera is the full sized action can as opposed to the HDR-AZ1 which is the smallest in the range.

Paul in NZ
24th July 2015, 12:00
The remote is the same, camera model is different. I think that camera is the full sized action can as opposed to the HDR-AZ1 which is the smallest in the range.

Yes - you are correct. The JB HiFi one is the bigger one...

I was looking at these as I liked the idea of being able to SEE what the camera is seeing rather than my current setup which is point and hope. I could synch it with my iPhone but then I'd need to be able to see that..

marmel
24th July 2015, 12:04
The remote with these cameras is great, has live view on the screen so you can see exactly what you are looking at/recording.