PDA

View Full Version : Minimoto website and forum

White trash
23rd September 2005, 13:52
Great info and parts available at

www.minimoto.co.nz

Also, there's a forum there (not quite KB) at http://www.minimoto.co.nz/forum/ (www.minimoto.co.nz/forum/)

So get buying people, I want some competition.

Sniper
23rd September 2005, 13:56
How about getting a mod to set up another area in the forum for those who want to discuss mini motos??

White trash
23rd September 2005, 13:59
How about getting a mod to set up another area in the forum for those who want to discuss mini motos??

Good idea.

Someone help?!?! Of course, those who don't want to discuss them or anything else just shouldn't read it, same as I don't read "Jokes and Humour"

Sniper
23rd September 2005, 14:02
I'll get involved as soon as I get one. But try PM SpankMe or Wari. Surely they can do something. In the mean time, why don't you set up a poll for general interest in mini motos?

SimJen
23rd September 2005, 14:08
We setup Minimoto.co.nz forums as the main meeting place for racing etc.
Hopefully anyone interested can keep an eye on it for upcoming events.

Simo

Riff Raff
23rd September 2005, 16:01
Standby there young Jimbo, I have submitted a request form to MrsMedic and are waiting a response. These things take time and sometimes the response varies from day to day, but I'm working on it.
Just tell her it's 50cc and top speed of 60 - 80kph and I'm sure she'll see the benefits!!! :devil2:

White trash
23rd September 2005, 16:37
Standby there young Jimbo, I have submitted a request form to MrsMedic and are waiting a response. These things take time and sometimes the response varies from day to day, but I'm working on it.

Be good to have you onboard there Glen. Want me to explain the benefits v's the risks to Mrs Medic, or have you got that covered?

Think of it like this. New slicks for the mini bike (if you ever actually wear 'em out) $60 TL? $600

Shit, I've dropped the TL in the driveway, $118 for a new brake lever or I've had a massive biff on the moto and need a new brake lever, $18 for a billet one.

So far it's Mini 2, TLR 0.

sAsLEX
23rd September 2005, 17:31
So far it's Mini 2, TLR 0.

he will be actually allowed to ride the mini! how many days left till the tlr come out?

Mini 3 TLR 0

aff-man
23rd September 2005, 17:37
Well i'm in as well jimmy. Unfortunatley i can only afford one of the slower cheaper bikes at the moment but yeh definatly gonna get one. Hopefully next week. :wari: :wari:

and when i learn to ride you might have about a good decent 5 sec of competition... :nya: :nya:

jrandom
23rd September 2005, 17:40
all I can say is, you chaps must have very big willies to ride such little bikes.

I want one.

White trash
23rd September 2005, 17:41
Well i'm in as well jimmy. Unfortunatley i can only afford one of the slower cheaper bikes at the moment but yeh definatly gonna get one. Hopefully next week. :wari: :wari:

Mint stuff man, mine's just a slow cheap one, as is most of the rest of the field. Gimme a shout when you get it, I'll give ya a hand setting it up.

White trash
23rd September 2005, 17:45
Who's this smooth dude?

aff-man
23rd September 2005, 17:47
Mint stuff man, mine's just a slow cheap one, as is most of the rest of the field. Gimme a shout when you get it, I'll give ya a hand setting it up.

Hmmm where is he best place to get one. I am looking at those on that createnz website but unfortunatley they only bring them in when required i.e. once a month. I am trying to see if they have an outlet store somewhere but it doesn't look to hopefull.

Does anywhere else sell cheap ones??

White trash
23rd September 2005, 17:49
Log onto www.xpmltd.co.nz and flick greg an e-mail. Tell him you want a cheaper aircooled version and that creatnz have 'em for whatever price they are, he may be able to help.

Looked at TradME?

aff-man
23rd September 2005, 17:52
Log onto www.xpmltd.co.nz and flick greg an e-mail. Tell him you want a cheaper aircooled version and that creatnz have 'em for whatever price they are, he may be able to help.

Looked at TradME?

Yip nothing much on there. Will email him and see what he has.

This the one i'm looking at http://creatnz.net/50cc-pocket-biker6-p-33.html

FROSTY
23rd September 2005, 17:54
gimme a yell aff man--I know a man ..a good man... (all in a deep itallian accent)
seriously though a mate of mine races them