PDA

View Full Version : Kaitoki, 16 August 2015

F5 Dave
12th August 2015, 19:40
Same time same place. Expect dry track, it'll probably happen at least some of the day.

RAYDEO
12th August 2015, 20:37
sorry, I'm completely in the dark here... is this open to the public? and what style of riding are we talking here?

F5 Dave
12th August 2015, 20:42
Free to watch we run with the kart days at their track. Small bikes, big laughs. Racing starts say 11 practice before that

Tard
16th August 2015, 16:06
...KaitokE Dave...KaitokE. I think you finally got to Fishie and pushed him over the edge 😬😫.
It was a smallish turnout today for those who took a punt on the famous Kaitoke microclimate. For those that didn't turn up, you...didn't miss out, it rained pretty much every time we lined up on the grid. Having said that, the boys on wets were quick as always and the real men on slicks 😝 managed to keep themselves and bikes off the deck 👍🏻

TALLIS
16th August 2015, 19:17
...KaitokE Dave...KaitokE. I think you finally got to Fishie and pushed him over the edge ����.
It was a smallish turnout today for those who took a punt on the famous Kaitoke microclimate. For those that didn't turn up, you...didn't miss out, it rained pretty much every time we lined up on the grid. Having said that, the boys on wets were quick as always and the real men on slicks �� managed to keep themselves and bikes off the deck ����

that sums up the day pretty well, other than that the new bike on its virgin day managed a 1st.... not that there was much competition left :banana:

mr bucketracer
16th August 2015, 20:33
that sums up the day pretty well, other than that the new bike on its virgin day managed a 1st.... not that there was much competition left :banana:4 strokes first , second , third in all race's , 4 strokes rule (-;

F5 Dave
16th August 2015, 21:42
Oh yeah. Has an e yeah.

TZ350
19th August 2015, 16:16
4 strokes first , second , third in all race's , 4 strokes rule (-;

4T's rule, now that can't be allowed to continue ..... :oi-grr:

mr bucketracer
19th August 2015, 20:50
4T's rule, now that can be allowed to continue ..... :oi-grr:your on to it :banana: