PDA

View Full Version : Hyosung GT250r suspension & power?

1hip
1st October 2015, 12:56
Hello everyone,

I have to pick up my girlfriend from school later on. However, i can't pick her up in my car so i have to take my bike. I have a hyosung gt250r. We've ridden on the streets before with no problem(35-40mph). Since I've never been on the freeway with another passenger, will my bike support both of our weights and still be able to go freeway speed? let me know if you guys have ever tried it. I weigh around 150-160lbs and i think she weighs somewhere around 120-130lbs.

P.s. for those of you thinking of telling me to get a bigger bike, Im on the process to getting one lol :bleh:

The End
1st October 2015, 13:38
Hello everyone,

I have to pick up my girlfriend from school later on. However, i can't pick her up in my car so i have to take my bike. I have a hyosung gt250r. We've ridden on the streets before with no problem(35-40mph). Since I've never been on the freeway with another passenger, will my bike support both of our weights and still be able to go freeway speed? let me know if you guys have ever tried it. I weigh around 150-160lbs and i think she weighs somewhere around 120-130lbs.

P.s. for those of you thinking of telling me to get a bigger bike, Im on the process to getting one lol :bleh:

Short answer; yes.

Acceleration and top speed may be limited, so be extra careful on the "freeway" with other cars around you.