PDA

View Full Version : A big round of applesauce

Akzle
13th October 2015, 18:17
well done, new zealand society. Truly fucking stupendous.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11528252

Oakie
13th October 2015, 18:28
You're welcome. Tried to find some real crims here but pimple-faced wannabes are all we can find.

Akzle
13th October 2015, 18:34
You're welcome. Tried to find some real crims here but pimple-faced wannabes are all we can find.

youre right. Theres nothing wrong with 12 year olds smoking crack, brandishing firearms, trying to rob people, or assaulting policy enforcement officers....
In fact, i think more of them should do it.

Oakie
13th October 2015, 18:45
youre right. Theres nothing wrong with 12 year olds smoking crack, brandishing firearms, trying to rob people, or assaulting policy enforcement officers....
In fact, i think more of them should do it.

Glad your attitude is starting to soften.

AllanB
13th October 2015, 18:45
You sound surprised. Some TV shop is on right now (as I have tea) all about Ashburton police. Looking at the loud mouth disrespectful arses they pull over it is no wonder if they are allowed to breed that their kids will be similar .......

Arses need a kick up the cunt and smack around the ear from the Police - not a nice chat. Alan Carr can do that.

onearmedbandit
13th October 2015, 18:50
Yeah such a new thing huh.

Oakie
13th October 2015, 18:52
You sound surprised. Some TV shop is on right now (as I have tea) all about Ashburton police. Looking at the loud mouth disrespectful arses they pull over it is no wonder if they are allowed to breed that their kids will be similar ....... .

Yeah. Watching that too. They are the reason Mrs Oakie would never have made it as a cop. She would have listened for 30 seconds then pulled out her gun and shot the fuckers in the face. And Oamaru ... my old home town. I used to work in that building they parked in front of. Post Office building.

AllanB
13th October 2015, 18:57
Yeah. Watching that too. They are the reason Mrs Oakie would never have made it as a cop. She would have listened for 30 seconds then pulled out her gun and shot the fuckers in the face.

I was just thinking how tolerant the police are on that show. Years back when I was a teenager a few of us lads got in a bit of a situation on the way back from school - mild shit bit of ruff and tussle and a concerned person call the po-po. Two turned up, gave us a telling off and the one cheeky bugger who gave lip, literally got a size 10 boot in the arse. As he sat on the foot path crying we all re assigned a suitable a degree of RESPECT to the police and pulled finger pronto and in the future.

That literal or figurative kick up the arse appears to be missing now days.

JimO
13th October 2015, 19:18
well done, new zealand society. Truly fucking stupendous.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11528252
the part of New Zealand society i live in doesnt include 12 year olds on meth..............bet you a dollar he is a native from a long line of non working neerdowells

Laava
13th October 2015, 21:10
the part of New Zealand society i live in doesnt include 12 year olds on meth..............bet you a dollar he is a native from a long line of non working neerdowells

There is a lot of these angry young men in Northland. All trying hard to earn a badge of honour so they can visit with the rest of their incarcerated family.

Akzle
13th October 2015, 22:09

you voted for it, cracker.

Akzle
13th October 2015, 22:12
I was just thinking how tolerant the police are on that show. Years back when I was a teenager a few of us lads got in a bit of a situation on the way back from school - mild shit bit of ruff and tussle and a concerned person call the po-po. Two turned up, gave us a telling off and the one cheeky bugger who gave lip, literally got a size 10 boot in the arse. As he sat on the foot path crying we all re assigned a suitable a degree of RESPECT to the police and pulled finger pronto and in the future.

That literal or figurative kick up the arse appears to be missing now days.

yeah been there done that, had my share of hidings from the cops. Hasn't endeared me to people who choose to be professional bullies any more so.

Post was regarding the failings of a society where this shit even occurs to 12 year olds.

Wtf has gone wrong??

Akzle
13th October 2015, 22:15
You sound surprised. Some TV shop is on right now (as I have tea) all about Ashburton police. Looking at the loud mouth disrespectful arses they pull over it is no wonder if they are allowed to breed that their kids will be similar .......

Arses need a kick up the cunt and smack around the ear from the Police - not a nice chat. Alan Carr can do that.

disrespect??

What fuken respect is due someone who, as a (presumably thinking) adult, chooses to be a gang enforcer?

Theres at least one thing terribly, terribly wrong with your idea of society.

Gremlin
13th October 2015, 23:18
Post was regarding the failings of a society where this shit even occurs to 12 year olds.

Wtf has gone wrong??
Fuck society. Society didn't have sex and get pregnant. Where are the parents? What are they doing to raise their children and instill values? Where are the parents when the child is doing drugs and should be disciplined?

There are plenty of well behaved 12yo (which is an easy bar compared to this one) in society. This one is an exception, not the norm.

Akzle
14th October 2015, 05:01
Fuck society. Society didn't have sex and get pregnant. Where are the parents? What are they doing to raise their children and instill values? Where are the parents when the child is doing drugs and should be disciplined?

There are plenty of well behaved 12yo (which is an easy bar compared to this one) in society. This one is an exception, not the norm.

exactly too. How have the parents been so failed that this happens?

Village ro raise child, and all that, though.

Also in the news, a quarter of a million fatties! Fucken useless bastards. Drain on public health and so on... Should be rounded up and shot.

awayatc
14th October 2015, 05:10
Also in the news, a quarter of a million fatties! Fucken useless bastards. Drain on public health and so on... Should be rounded up and shot.

Some will be......

as soon as aforementioned 12 year old can find some ammo......

TheDemonLord
14th October 2015, 05:23
Okay, where is the real Akzle???

An entire thread that makes sense, Akzle makes sense, I'm agreeing with Akzle AND no mention of jews?!?

Akzle
14th October 2015, 05:43
Okay, where is the real Akzle???

An entire thread that makes sense, Akzle makes sense, I'm agreeing with Akzle AND no mention of jews?!?

hate to break it to you, but society is owned by jews...

Akzle
14th October 2015, 05:44
Some will be......

as soon as aforementioned 12 year old can find some ammo......

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Akzle
14th October 2015, 05:47
Yeah such a new thing huh.

jog my memory... When was the last crack smoking 12 year old doing armed robberies?

PrincessBandit
14th October 2015, 06:00
Was reading an article on the net, accompanied by video footage, of a bunch of child-thugs intimidating and harrassing a shop owner around the back of Clendon Mall (west Manurewa) across from the library. There would have easily been a dozen of them; stole a box of stuff from the back of his van as he unloaded, kicked his van as he drove away, then promptly kick the back door to bis shop in to steal more fizzy drinks. It was pathetic seeing them flock to the door from off camera vantage points as soon as the ring leader had smashed the door in.

These would have been not much older than 14 or so (and that would be the oldest) by the look of them and I'm sure that the worst they'll get is a "family conference" telling them how naughty they were and how upset and scared the shop owner was/is (like they'll give a fat rat's arse about him).

We just seem to breeding the next generation of self centred, self absorbed, bored and self-entitled thugs younger and younger. :mellow:

TheDemonLord
14th October 2015, 07:19
hate to break it to you, but society is owned by jews...

There we go.

onearmedbandit
14th October 2015, 07:52
jog my memory... When was the last crack smoking 12 year old doing armed robberies?

Crack, alcohol, weed, mushrooms, etc etc etc, kids have been taking drugs for ages and doing stupid shit.

Maha
14th October 2015, 08:14
a quarter of a million fatties! Fucken useless bastards. Drain on public health and so on... Should be rounded up and shot.

A similar stance should be taken on a select number of NZ's benefit drainer's.

SVboy
14th October 2015, 08:31
There I was, already to take a crack at Axle about him proud that his kids are following his career path, then he gets all sensible and caring on us, except for the jews bit. Its a fast changing world out there!

Shaun Harris
14th October 2015, 08:54
Legalising Marujana would stop a huge percentage of the usage of this shit, as proven! in many countries over seas. The NZ government is so PC and money hungry, that they keep fighting it. Money hungry? I think they have been educated to think, that alchohol sales would go down if this was to happen, causing loss of tax intake? Why else would the owner of Lion Breweries pay so much every year for a helicopter to find the natural herb in the bush? That makes no sense to me at all, apart from a tax write off of course. I have called the Police and named a "dealer" of P before, and would do so again any day of the week, no matter who it was. ( I warned him, and gave him time, but greed rules some people )

Maha
14th October 2015, 09:10
Legalising Marujana would stop a huge percentage of the usage of this shit, as proven! in many countries over seas. The NZ government is so PC and money hungry, that they keep fighting it. Money hungry? I think they have been educated to think, that alchohol sales would go down if this was to happen, causing loss of tax intake? Why else would the owner of Lion Breweries pay so much every year for a helicopter to find the natural herb in the bush? That makes no sense to me at all, apart from a tax write off of course. I have called the Police and named a "dealer" of P before, and would do so again any day of the week, no matter who it was. ( I warned him, and gave him time, but greed rules some people )

We had about 6 pair of shoes hanging from power lines around here, some had just gone up over the recently formed skate park, we rang the Lines Company and they came and cut them down within two days.

We will continue to be proactive where that is concerned, it's a small thing but, people crack on (pun intended) about shit, very few get off their arse and something about it.

Shaun Harris
14th October 2015, 09:15
We had about 6 pair of shoes hanging from power lines around here, some had just gone up over the recently formed skate park, we rang the Lines Company and they came and cut them down within two days.

We will continue to be proactive where that is concerned, it's a small thing but, people crack on (pun intended) about shit, very few get off their arse and something about it.

Good on ya, dealers of any kind of drugs, are just lazy leaches on society, who are helping destroy the future adult kiwi

Akzle
14th October 2015, 09:24
A similar stance should be taken on a select number of NZ's benefit drainer's.

i agree. There are far too many cabinet ministers.

Akzle
14th October 2015, 09:28

money is the single most destructive force in existence. Except maybe volcanoes. But jews didnt invent volcanoes and are just as susceptible to them.

As to maorijewana, there's no profit to be had from free medicine, and not much in a healthy population that you cant sell drugs to.
Ergo, it's not likely to be legalised any time soon.

Banditbandit
14th October 2015, 10:23
Good on ya, dealers of any kind of drugs, are just lazy leaches on society, who are helping destroy the future adult kiwi

Cool - let's start with those who pedal tobacco and alcohol ..

Shaun Harris
14th October 2015, 10:48

Re Tabacco, that was started here with banning it in hotels etc, and soon to be on the streets also, so you nearly have the wish, Re Alcohol, doubt that will ever go away, and if it did, Boot legging would return, so no point in banning it any way, as it would just create a sim situation to marujana being illegal, giving lazy crims another way to make money. J Key has even now grown up and said, subject to medical proof, he would consider MJ usage for med reasons! Is that going to turn those people into P users, NO it is not, the old saying of one leeds to another is total crap, the truth is, a looser and a addict is just that, that is what creates the bad druggies out there and the crims pushing it, by giving people there product on credit and getting them addicted, quite simple really. If you have no life and goals in it, you may try a lot of things to change your life style, I feel for people like this, they need serious mental health support in the first place.

Akzle
14th October 2015, 10:52

paracetamol, ritalin, valium, diazepam...

oldrider
14th October 2015, 10:54
money is the single most destructive force in existence. Except maybe volcanoes. But jews didnt invent volcanoes and are just as susceptible to them.

As to maorijewana, there's no profit to be had from free medicine, and not much in a healthy population that you cant sell drugs to.
Ergo, it's not likely to be legalised any time soon.

Nothing wrong with money - it is those that control it that are the problem.

Like a firearm - it won't hurt anybody - only those in control of firearm's cause problems.

Likewise - drugs on their own don't cause problems.

Deal to the problems - problems are almost always errant or stupid people!

Akzle
14th October 2015, 10:55
Boot legging would return,

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aanj_prd/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-WS-MASTER/default/dw01f13c33/51264000400_a3zm.jpg

fffffuuuuuccccckkkk noooooo.

TheDemonLord
14th October 2015, 10:56
All I want to do, is to be able to come home after a long week at work, and purchase a good quality product, from a reputable source and relax on my deck enjoying said product.

I have no delusions of grandeur about the medicinal properties (and funnily I partially oppose using Marijuana for medical conditions)

TheDemonLord
14th October 2015, 11:00
Deal to the problems - problems are almost always errant or stupid people!

But people get upset when I suggest the solution to Errant or Stupid people......

Akzle
14th October 2015, 11:09
All I want to do, is to be able to come home after a long week at work, and purchase a good quality product, from a reputable source and relax on my deck enjoying said product.

I have no delusions of grandeur about the medicinal properties (and funnily I partially oppose using Marijuana for medical conditions)

that cant be evidence based.

It's antiemetic, antiepileptic, relaxes bronchial tubes.... Blahblahblah.

Eeet eeees goooood sheeeeet.

Shaun Harris
14th October 2015, 11:16

why for medical reasons, if it helps the person?

TheDemonLord
14th October 2015, 11:20
that cant be evidence based.

It's antiemetic, antiepileptic, relaxes bronchial tubes.... Blahblahblah.

Eeet eeees goooood sheeeeet.

The astute will notice I said Marijuana, and not TetraHydraCannibinol - I have no problem with identifying the active ingredient in Marijuana, synthesizing or extracting it and giving the patient a known, measured dosage in a controlled form.

Any other method is unscientific.

onearmedbandit
14th October 2015, 11:24

+1. Plenty of evidence that it helps with many ailments and conditions.

TheDemonLord
14th October 2015, 11:26

If we are going to give a patient a treatment - it should be based on giving them a known amount (and worked out in reference to Body Mass and various other factions) - Simply handing someone a joint with an unknown amount of THC in it is IMO unscientific - how do we know if we are overtreatng the patient, helping them build up a resistance to the effects much quicker than desired? how do we know if we are undertreating the patient?

As per Akzle - get a known quantity of THC and give that to the patient - I 150% agree with, handing someone a joint and going 'smoke this, you will feel better' to me is unscientific and should not be championed.

onearmedbandit
14th October 2015, 11:28
The astute will notice I said Marijuana, and not TetraHydraCannibinol - I have no problem with identifying the active ingredient in Marijuana, synthesizing or extracting it and giving the patient a known, measured dosage in a controlled form.

Before it goes any further lets not turn this into a marijuana debate, it's been done many times before on here.

Tazz
14th October 2015, 11:43
Yep, we're catching up on the rest of the world.

That woman must be pretty hard case. Hope she got a few good broom shots in at them on their way out the door.

Shaun Harris
14th October 2015, 12:04
Before it goes any further lets not turn this into a marijuana debate, it's been done many times before on here.

My fault it changed, but is rellivant, as the law helps cause the usage of the op product mentioned. Hard to be-bate issue's with out input and opinions dude

Akzle
14th October 2015, 12:48

the 'murican fed did just that. I think they nipped it in the bud (pun) but there are still people who are prescribed (delivered, in fact) joints. Presumably grown in controlled conditions and with measured doses. But... Meh.
Pretty fucken hilarious actually. And they grow some sweet dope. Genetically engineered or no.

onearmedbandit
14th October 2015, 13:03
My fault it changed, but is rellivant, as the law helps cause the usage of the op product mentioned. Hard to be-bate issue's with out input and opinions dude

No problem with minor discussion on it, just didn't want to see the thread turn into a pro/cons debate or I'd have to do some 'pruning'.

Shaun Harris
14th October 2015, 13:23
No problem with minor discussion on it, just didn't want to see the thread turn into a pro/cons debate or I'd have to do some 'pruning'.

Nice PUN Haha

TheDemonLord
14th October 2015, 13:53
the 'murican fed did just that. I think they nipped it in the bud (pun) but there are still people who are prescribed (delivered, in fact) joints. Presumably grown in controlled conditions and with measured doses. But... Meh.
Pretty fucken hilarious actually. And they grow some sweet dope. Genetically engineered or no.

If memory serves - the current artificial one isn't as effective and the consensus is that there are other cannibinols that either enhance or have other effects that we are not fully aware of. Me thinks we should spend more time understanding what each part does and how it works, then working on a way to be able to prescribe a set dosage to a patient (as an ideal)