PDA

View Full Version : WTB Excellent condition CBR250RR MC22

bennz
29th October 2015, 18:20
Looking to buy an excellent condition (visually and mechanically) CBR250RR MC22 , with comprehensive service history and with less than 40,000KMs.

Location anywhere in NZ is fine.

I'm not after a trashed ones or those have had horrible life of abuse, including crashes. More after a good example of this model!

Happy to negotiate a reasonable offer for the right bike.
If you own one and wanting to sell or know of someone please PM me directly.

Cheers

Autech
30th October 2015, 08:30
Looking to buy an excellent condition (visually and mechanically) CBR250RR MC22 , with full service history and with less than 40,000KMs. Location anywhere in NZ is fine.

I'm not after a trashed ones or those have had horrible life of abuse, including crashes. More after a good example of this model!

Happy to negotiate a reasonable offer for the right bike.
If you own one and wanting to sell or know of someone please PM me directly.

Cheers

Full service history on a 20+ year old bike???? :killingme:killingme:killingme:lol::lol::lol::kill ingme:killingme:killingme

Sorry dude but you should really do as I suggested, go check the bikes out. Start em up, check em for knocks and rattles, find out the RECENT service history and get a feel for the the owner.
I would also question whether any with less than 40'000 ks shown on the dial would be genuine. Good luck.

bennz
30th October 2015, 08:40
Thanks, well you never know. There are lots of genuinely low mileage bikes from Japan, with relevant service history ( not complete but close enough ). So it's not that rare.

But I intend to take your advice if something comes up. I wouldn't buy it without checking it out or get it checked first.

Now spread the word around if someone has a nice one of these bikes for sale ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ender EnZed
30th October 2015, 14:11
Have you had a ride on that RS125 yet?

bennz
30th October 2015, 14:17
Not that one but another one I did. It was fun, not quite to my liking, so have my eye on 250rr for now

Jin
30th October 2015, 16:28
You'd have better luck getting your hands on unicorn tears than a non thrashed mc22.

bennz
30th October 2015, 16:49
There was one from a dealer and I just missed it, although the the dealer wasn't kind enough to let me know before selling ( I expressed my interest and an offer before they sold it) but oh well.

Still on the hunt for either of bikes (CBR250RR or RVF400 NC35)

bennz
20th November 2015, 00:20
Just bumping the thread as well in case someone is thinking about selling their MC22

bennz
6th December 2015, 16:43
The thread can be deleted, thanks