PDA

View Full Version : Cat Haters

Patrick
25th September 2005, 17:42
Just got news from my sister in law who lives locally, that some arsewipe turned into her quiet street, her cat was on the road and on seeing the car, didn't know which way to go, but the arsewipe slowed initially on seeing her and then accellerated for it swerving to hit it deliberately. :angry2: :oi-grr:

Cat went under the car and went for a roll but missed the wheels luckily. Now have three kids upset over that one. Cat relatively unscathed really, vet bill still to come. :2thumbsup : Cat is the mother of one of our cats and is well loved family pet of three kids, speyed, etc...

I know some out there hate cats, some hate dogs but...

This guy has a dog... and best of all, a neighbour who saw the whole thing has a registration plate number too... Will get the cops onto this tosser for starters. :tugger:

Personally, don't mind cats or dogs, (but never had a cat have a go at me on the bike...)

What do you think out there? Not exactly biker stuff but, what the hey...neither is some of the stuff in here... :rofl:

Thought I might as well post my first thread... :woohoo:

Aitch
25th September 2005, 17:45
Hey, the sexiest redhead in NZ had to sell her house cos her neighbours didn't like her cats!
(Or the fact that she didn't wash her driveway....long story!)

Patrick
25th September 2005, 17:48
Hey, the sexiest redhead in NZ had to sell her house cos her neighbours didn't like her cats!
(Or the fact that she didn't wash her driveway....long story!)

Whats the short version, sounds interesting... :blip:

Aitch
25th September 2005, 17:52
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=14215

check it out....the upside is that now I get to marry her!!!!!!

Zookey
25th September 2005, 17:55
Well i"Ve me a cat,not been a cat lover but had it given me and now its,no;I am its mate ,man they own you ,not like a dog,ran over one when it dashed across the road first the forks bottomed ;then a floundering around my feet then a big bump as the back wheel did its trick.Funny moggy got up shook himself ,went over to him gave him a stroke,purred and calmly trotted off.I then sat down the legs jelly thought it was my turn for a stroke hehe

NotaGoth
25th September 2005, 17:57
I have a relation who would purposely swerve to hit a cat. Its sick how people can do things like that. :no:

watched someone driving in front of us one time hit a cat, didn't stop nothing. Poor thing was still alive but beyond help. *will hold out on the rest of the details*

I think people tend to forget that animals have feelings too. But, what can you do..

crashe
25th September 2005, 18:19

So did she sell up?
Or just move in with you?
Cos we never did get to hear what happened with the neighbours.
We were all waiting for the farewell party at her flat... to piss off the grumpy old neighbour who lived across the road.

Come on give us the end of the story, other than that she is gonna marry you....lol.

Patrick
25th September 2005, 18:22

Good result... :2thumbsup

Patrick
25th September 2005, 18:25
So did she sell up?
Or just move in with you?
Cos we never did get to hear what happened with the neighbours.
We were all waiting for the farewell party at her flat... to piss off the grumpy old neighbour who lived across the road.

Come on give us the end of the story, other than that she is gonna marry you....lol.

Better than a party...hold the next Cold Kiwi in ya yard, 3000 bikes, one minute rev up, on the hour, every hour, (sort of like the town hall clock, only louder...) Might not fit that many in at once though...

Odin
25th September 2005, 18:30
I don't like cat's. There a few i the houses around mine and not only do the shit in my builders mix, the chase the birds i feed on the lawn for the kids to see. I would like to put in a sand pit... but i think not unless i also install a cat radar with attached gatling gun :ar15: (ok, water gatling perhaps with a bit of chilli mixed in)
But worst of all is the fact that they shag under my house. It makes a dam racket and they knock the waterpipes. My daughters arent to happy when wierd noises comes from under the bed and i REALLY dislike getting woken up at 5:00AM in the morning when i don't have to get up.... (not that i like it when i have to get up)

But i still don't think i'd run a cat over on purpose, even one of the know offenders. I do trow little lukps of dirt after them and should i ever get my hands on one it'll get very wet (one thing i like is wet pussy :blip: ) as I'm sure it will remember and never come back

Aitch
25th September 2005, 18:33
well we bought a new place, the neighbours are still psychopaths, but we should be out of there in about a fortnight....with the cats!

Patrick
25th September 2005, 18:35
well we bought a new place, the neighbours are still psychopaths, but we should be out of there in about a fortnight....with the cats!

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN, WHERE..., B.Y.O. CATS (strays???) :2thumbsup

Aaron
25th September 2005, 18:45
Will get the cops onto this tosser for starters.
Fuck that shit, locate the wanker, then employ someone like myself to sort them out. Much more satisfying than anything our pissy justice system could lightly toss at them.

Have zero tollerance for animal cruelty :angry2:

Pleased to hear the cat is ok :)

Aaron
25th September 2005, 18:48
But worst of all is the fact that they shag under my house. It makes a dam racket and they knock the waterpipes.
Arh mate, that's classic :D

Patrick
25th September 2005, 20:35
Fuck that shit, locate the wanker, then employ someone like myself to sort them out. Much more satisfying than anything our pissy justice system could lightly toss at them.

Have zero tollerance for animal cruelty :angry2:

Pleased to hear the cat is ok :)

Cheers... gotta do it that way due to my "profession..." Will employ someone to sort them out at the local Cop Shop. Other other locals are not too happy about it... :angry2:

SixPackBack
25th September 2005, 20:43
Takes just as much effort to be nice......running over the family cat is criminal. weither you like cat's or not.
Anyone see those sick fuck's who set fire to the cat's in the cage recently. One question......why?

Patrick
25th September 2005, 20:49
Takes just as much effort to be nice......running over the family cat is criminal. weither you like cat's or not.
Anyone see those sick fuck's who set fire to the cat's in the cage recently. One question......why?

Because they could, weren't breast fed as babies, no imagination or ideas on how to make fun, whatever... Should let him explain it all to my nieces and nephew... They would have a field day. Probably has a small knob... :laugh:

Motu
25th September 2005, 21:07
It's not just cats that get run over on purpose.I've been on the road for 35yrs,and apart from a few birds which you just can't miss - I have never run over any animal.I see so many hedgehogs and possums sqashed on the road,they are just everywhere...how come they all get hit? I know I have lead a sheltered charmed life,but surely going by the odds I see out there,one of the buggers at least should have tried to kill it self under my wheels?

Patrick
25th September 2005, 21:12
It's not just cats that get run over on purpose.I've been on the road for 35yrs,and apart from a few birds which you just can't miss - I have never run over any animal.I see so many hedgehogs and possums sqashed on the road,they are just everywhere...how come they all get hit? I know I have lead a sheltered charmed life,but surely going by the odds I see out there,one of the buggers at least should have tried to kill it self under my wheels?

Vermin is one thing (possums and rabbits I mean)... Put to sleep some of them by accident myself, but this one was right out there... buried the boot and swerved to hit a cat...

I thought those possums were "playing possum" You mean, (sob) the're not?? :slap:

Lou Girardin
26th September 2005, 10:06
If someone did that to one of ours I wouldn't be responsible for my actions. Is attempted cat murder grounds for a provocation defence?
It's a shame we can't keep big cats here, it'd be a laugh to introduce his dog to a Cheetah or Puma.

Sniper
26th September 2005, 10:23
I "accidentaly" drove into a car that swerved to hit a dog. Luckly he missed it but I didn't miss him. Arseholes like that should be put on the road and be swerved at.l

Motu
26th September 2005, 10:28
Maybe I just ride and drive too slow that I've got time to not to hit an animal on the road.Being an old hippy,I still don't think I've got the right to take a life,any life.

Beemer
26th September 2005, 10:30
I "accidentaly" drove into a car that swerved to hit a dog. Luckly he missed it but I didn't miss him. Arseholes like that should be put on the road and be swerved at.l

I like your style! I just can't fathom people who deliberately hurt animals - hell, I've accidently shut ours in the door (you know how they have that habit of streaking in just as it's closing?), tripped over them, etc. and I feel dreadful for ages - give them heaps of treats, fuss over them - now I've got to the stage where I think they do it deliberately for all the attention!

But to actually SWERVE to hit something, that's sick. I swerve - if it's safe to do so - to AVOID hitting a bird or rabbit (unfortunately they are a bit like cats with doors - they have a habit of turning at the last minute...), but I could never aim for something. I hit a cat once - it ran straight across in front of me and I didn't even see it coming. It ran off, but I spent half an hour looking for it and left my name and phone number with a neighbour (who didn't know who the cat belonged to) in case anyone wanted to know why their cat was a bit tender. Saw a bunny once that had been run over but not killed - it was dragging itself across the road by its front paws and the look it gave me has never gone from my mind. I was so upset I rang my husband to go and put it out of its misery (hell, I couldn't do it!) but by the time he got there, someone else had hit it and it was already dead.

I found a cat that had been run over in Blenheim while down there for work many years ago. I got a box from a local dairy, put it in there and drove to the vet. I was sure it was still alive but the vet said it was dead when I got there - I cried all the way home on the ferry! And we've even got somebody's cat buried in our garden - it was run over outside our place but no one knows who it belongs to, so it's in our garden, resting in peace!

Think I'll go and fuss over our three moggies now (even the naughty kitten!) and then go out and pat the triplet lambs - that will make me feel better!

Phurrball
26th September 2005, 10:36
Trying to run over an animal that could be a loved member of someone's family, or an animal that is part of someone's livelihood is just out and out scummy.

Doesn't matter if it's a cat, dog, or a farm animal (although most pond scum would probably think twice if it was big enough to damage their cage). As for possums, rabbits etc, they a a menace - but running them over deliberately is still not that humane...

Not a fan of some cats and dogs, but there are better ways of dealing with issues relating to a specific animal than vehicular violence. I'm with Lou - our cat is a child substitute at present (damned student loan scheme and too many years of study...) and if anyone hurt her deliberately...there would be hell to pay.

Legitimate non-lasting deterrents are OK if an animal is being a cheeky shit. I had to hold a cheeky kitty under the hose last week as it was coming into our house and eating all our pusskit's food :no:. I felt wretched doing it, because it is a cute and friendly family cat, but the deterrent seems to have worked for now. It got its own back - scratched me a beauty right on the end of my finger...now a spot sore and infected. Karma perhaps? (Helps with my guilty feelings of necessary meanness)