PDA

View Full Version : Manfeild Open Day, 7 November

seymour14
3rd November 2015, 18:13
For those keen, there is an "Open day" type meet on the back track at Manfeild this Saturday the 7th.

Price is going to be sorted on the day, the more that come the less it will be. GPR are looking to be there on mass. (so 5 or 6 of us to begin with) the more the merrier.

Mini Moto students will hopefully be there, solos and sidecars. It is also being run alongside Motards who will be running in sessions with us.

Entry at 9am, and we will be running all day till we collapse from exhaustion. Excellent pre run before race season kicks in in earnest.

See you there!

Bert
3rd November 2015, 19:01
The event is being run by the Wanganui Motard group, whom have kindly envited buckets and now the minimotos - but other than that entry via kawakawa road entrance by the car club.

Expect ~ $80 dollars - but it goes to a good cause (establishing relationship with Motard Boys) and you will get plenty of track time going on last years experience.
Worthy of note, the motards are taking on all the track insurance risk hence the price (something that we don't see on the kart tracks).

The high school minimotos have been included (last minute) to start developing a pathway for future involvement (and racing locally) - big thanks to Motard boys for allowing this to happen (and taking on the risk).

TALLIS
6th November 2015, 16:30
I reckon I'm taking all the risk turning up

steamroller
6th November 2015, 19:36
I reckon I'm taking all the risk turning up

all the risk of crashing my bike:bleh:

mr bucketracer
6th November 2015, 20:22
do i have to go

Bert
6th November 2015, 20:27
do i have to go

Yes, harden up (we have had to work hard to make this happen)...:oi-grr:;):nya:

Bert
7th November 2015, 06:05
fantistic sunny day in the Manawatu.

You still have time to put your bikes on the trailer and have a play

seymour14
7th November 2015, 17:44
I think the young fellas had a ball today, started with 6 sidecars and we were down to 2 on my estimate by the end. Road the wheels off them would be my best description...:laugh:

Magnificent weather, faultless, good hard riding with a gaggle of Wellingtonians to keep us honest, or sober.

We may have some more prospective bucket racers in the wings based on the smiling faces seen today.

Good stuff all round.