PDA

View Full Version : Style Martin Quads

Jackrat
25th September 2005, 19:31
Any body got a pair of these boots ??
Please don't bother telling me about your mates brothers girl friends blah blah blah.I actualy want to know the truth.
Cheers.

Uncle B
25th September 2005, 22:12
I have a pair.
Comphy boot, more suited to wide feet, plenty of upper protection just not enough lower protection for me...more of an adventure riders boot.
Have lasted 5 years, quality construction but have recently upgraded to a more road sport boot as I wore out the sides and they let water in.
Buckle closure system is a bit fiddly to start with but once you get used to it it's no sweat.

Hope this helps

Jackrat
26th September 2005, 18:18
Cool,thanks mate.
Just the thing I wanted to hear.
I'm after some thing that offers Max protection and I like the dual/dirt type boot.Water proof is a major so I think I might keep looking.
Thanks again.

Uncle B
26th September 2005, 23:16
Is there such a thing as a waterproof boot.......you should invent one, you'll make millions :rofl:

Jackrat
28th September 2005, 20:09
Is there such a thing as a waterproof boot.......you should invent one, you'll make millions :rofl:

Yeah,their called Red Bands,but they lack that little "something" we stylish types go for. :mellow:

Lou Girardin
29th September 2005, 08:13

Oxtar Explorers. Have never leaked a drop. Not a $million, just $399.00 and at the mo' are at 20% off.