PDA

View Full Version : Wild foods Festival

iceman
31st January 2004, 15:42
Well it looks like a good thing to do - why because it has a bit of road to get there - and what a road ! .So the date it is on is 13th March from 10 am til 5:30 pm , I was looking to go over for the day or may be go half way back and settle in at Maruia Springs for the night ! . So just and idea for a fun day as I do not fancy sleeping no the beach again ! , so everyone in the best riding area in the country come on! . Just let me know even if you have any more to add! :msn-wink:

Pickle
31st January 2004, 15:50
Hi Ice
Have been wanting to go to that for a long time but never found the time, been to the Greymouth street races a couple of times and the roads are the best. Plan to do a trip down South week before Easter so look out for a couple of green bikes on the road, ZX6 & ZX636 that'l be us. Down the West coast and return via the Catlins & Chch. :niceone:

LB
1st February 2004, 04:22
Hi Ice
look out for a couple of green bikes on the road, ZX6 & ZX636 that'l be us.
HAS VIV BOUGHT A 636????? :2thumbsup

Pickle
1st February 2004, 07:29
HAS VIV BOUGHT A 636????? :2thumbsup
Lynda
what the HELL are you doing out of bed at this stupid time in the morning you should be sleeping & dreaming of Ben :whistle: But the answer to the question is YES

iceman
1st February 2004, 10:18
Ok great I will look for a green blur going past or may be not . Really anyone who interesting in going over in numbers would be good . :Oi: We can maybe make a day or night and day of it just an idea so wake up south islanders !!! :2thumbsup

merv
1st February 2004, 12:02
I thought it musta been you with the 636 because you've put it against your name here Doug, or is that wishful thinking and you will get one too?

Kawasaki should be applauding you and Viv for brand loyalty so are you on Christmas Gift list or anything like that?

Pickle
1st February 2004, 12:32
I thought it musta been you with the 636 because you've put it against your name here Doug, or is that wishful thinking and you will get one too?

Kawasaki should be applauding you and Viv for brand loyalty so are you on Christmas Gift list or anything like that?
Hi Merv
I put the 636 against my name as whats mine is hers and whats hers is hers, I think this is the way it works. Viv has been after a new bike for long time and the 636 was a bargain, brand new. I havent even been for a ride on it yet. Just done 1000kms which was the first weekend we got it.

LB
2nd February 2004, 05:07
Lynda
what the HELL are you doing out of bed at this stupid time in the morning you should be sleeping & dreaming of Ben :whistle: But the answer to the question is YES
Congrats to Viv!!!

I was up early to head away to Manfeild, so thought I'd check the site. Had just finished a great dream about Ben too......