PDA

View Full Version : Had my first spill off the bike on Monday

stevo_nz
20th November 2015, 09:08
I would love to tell some exciting story but the bike was not even running, it was parked with me sitting on it about to put the key in the ignition.

Some muppet ran across the road in front of the car, the car swerved and hit me sending me and the bike flying and they both took off.

I need to find a way to talk this story up for when I have grandchildren.

Akzle
20th November 2015, 09:43

the paedestrian was a ninja coming to kill you. The car was your colleagues at the super-secret-club. It was a v12 aston with machinegun headlights. And it was on fire.

After the collision the radiation leaked from your flux capacinator, giving you a huge..... Tumor.

sugilite
20th November 2015, 10:33
You saw the car have a blowout (you could tell by the weed smoke escaping the open windows) and was heading out of control straight for a beneficiary - who had stepped on to the road in order to pick up a mostly used cigarette butt and some used chewing gum. You manfully picked up your bike and threw it at the car knocking it off course thus saving the beneficiaries life. The driver then sped off to see if they could get any cctv footage to post up your heroics onto youtube. The beneficiary ran straight off to the bank to get you a bank check to cover your bikes repair bills, which then unfortunately got lost in the <strike> tab/pokies den</strike> mail.

Can sympathize dude, I lived in Ranui Heights for years. Hope you and the bike are OK and will be back out there soon :yes:

OddDuck
20th November 2015, 11:06
There was this seriously hot chick on the other side of the road, I mean, she was smoking!! Every red-blooded man within a hundred meters turned into a moron, it was like stumbling through a dream!! Then I was flying through the air. I picked myself up and realised a car had driven into me. There was a pedestrian standing in the middle of the road. I looked at him, I looked at the driver, we were all guys. We had a moment's understanding in that split second, something that transcended mere language or traffic accident proceedings, that we all understood exactly what had just happened.
Then I crossed the road to ask her out. The others left, maybe because they were gentlemen, maybe because I was going to get her number come hell or high water and woe betide any cunt in my way. I left my bike in a crumpled mess behind me, forgotten for now.
She was even prettier close up. My brain filled with fog. I could barely think, let alone stand up straight. Somehow I croaked out the words:
"Hi, how are you?"
And she said:
"This is the third time this morning, for fucks sake"
Then she ran away. I never saw her again. Later on, I met your grandmother. Such is life, grandkids.

Nurse Ratched
24th November 2015, 10:27
:laugh:

Was she blonde?

Erelyes
24th November 2015, 10:47

Thank god your nuts are intact after such a colossal smash.

jasonu
24th November 2015, 17:30
the paedestrian was a ninja coming to kill you. The car was your colleagues at the super-secret-club. It was a v12 aston with machinegun headlights. And it was on fire.

After the collision the radiation leaked from your flux capacinator, giving you a huge..... Boner.

kjtug;puioty

Akzle
24th November 2015, 19:15
kjtug;puioty

wtf cunt ?

Banditbandit
25th November 2015, 10:33
kjtug;puioty

wtf cunt ?

Magic mushrooms at work there ...

Akzle
25th November 2015, 10:48
Magic mushrooms at work there ...

nope. Tried that. Still doesnt make sense.
...The air tastes a lovely shade of orange though.

25th November 2015, 10:49
There was no other car, and no other pedestrian around. He just swung his leg over the bike and fell off the other side. Clumsy cunt :laugh: