PDA

View Full Version : Black Speed Triple parked at L'Affare Wellington

Paulo
20th November 2015, 12:57
Black striple parked in front of laffare cafe in wellington

Your bike was laying flat on the ground about to be backed over by a truck. It's now right side up, angled it against the wind and tried to wedge it securely against kerb :(

right hand indicator is a bit munted but tank looked all good.

reckon the council need to dyna bolt some tiedown hooks into the ground for windy days like this.

OddDuck
20th November 2015, 13:36
Good on you for moving on that

Mike.Gayner
20th November 2015, 14:41
I've owned my 2005 Speedy for about 3 weeks now, and one of the first things I noticed was how vertically it stands on its side stand. Not exactly confidence inspiring.

Paulo
20th November 2015, 14:53
I've owned my 2005 Speedy for about 3 weeks now, and one of the first things I noticed was how vertically it stands on its side stand. Not exactly confidence inspiring.

Yep Noticed that too, not great for 100kph plus winds.

Swoop
20th November 2015, 15:19
Thank fuck it never gets windy in Wellytown (as everyone there keeps telling us).

It must have been one of the regular earthquakes that knocked the bike over.

Owl
20th November 2015, 15:36

Hell I thought my 05 was pretty mint. Damn sight better than the KTM I have now.

nodrog
20th November 2015, 17:32

has it been lowered somehow? my wife's 07 was normal until it got lowered

Mike.Gayner
20th November 2015, 20:02
Not that I know of. My 31" inseam has me tip toeing.