PDA

View Full Version : Look at this potatoheaded fuck

Askor
29th November 2015, 13:38
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=982468575

Check out the Q&A section of this. I can't believe this guy.

My mate was going to buy this and get me to either swap in the engine from his running DR350 or fix up the current engine, then the guy de-registers the bike for no good reason! Effectively halving the value of the bike. What a fuckhead.

/Rant.

Tazz
29th November 2015, 13:59
I've been watching that too. Tragic.

Does your mate want a silly price for his motor? I have a 98 here with everything but one (not road registered though =( )

Askor
29th November 2015, 14:37
I've been watching that too. Tragic.

Does your mate want a silly price for his motor? I have a 98 here with everything but one (not road registered though =( )

I don't think he'd part with it, considering it's in a fully operational bike at the moment :msn-wink:

Tazz
29th November 2015, 15:03
I don't think he'd part with it, considering it's in a fully operational bike at the moment :msn-wink:

Ahh, my eyes glazed over that part. Still kicking myself for not grabbing the motor in QT a few months back for a buck a CC.

Not as bad of a mistake as de-registering a bike for the sake of $100 bucks, but still :laugh:

F5 Dave
29th November 2015, 20:31
Really that much interest in a crappy dr350?

TLDV8
29th November 2015, 20:54
Really that much interest in a crappy dr350?

That was when the bidding was at $365 with the reserve met, looked like quite few folk had no intention of bidding and the rest got their panties in a twist because the 'seller was robbing them of a bargain. :lol:

If you fix it yourself it would probably be a good little runabout for $1500 and you would know exactly what you had.

F5 Dave
30th November 2015, 06:00
A mate just bought a kdx200 with serviced power valves etc for $1200, ride it as is.

Tazz
30th November 2015, 11:48
That was when the bidding was at $365 with the reserve met, looked like quite few folk had no intention of bidding and the rest got their panties in a twist because the 'seller was robbing them of a bargain. :lol:

If you fix it yourself it would probably be a good little runabout for $1500 and you would know exactly what you had.

Have all the parts and more needed to sort it here. Priced up getting it down and set 5 alarms on my phone to catch the end of the auction :bleh: Waste of my fuckin time in the end, but you're never guaranteed to win an auction anyway I guess.

It went for more than I thought it would for parts. Thought it would peak at $500.

tigertim20
30th November 2015, 12:13
Have all the parts and more needed to sort it here. Priced up getting it down and set 5 alarms on my phone to catch the end of the auction :bleh: Waste of my fuckin time in the end, but you're never guaranteed to win an auction anyway I guess.

It went for more than I thought it would for parts. Thought it would peak at $500.

wonder if the winning bidder saw the comments that its de regd, or just read in the ad text that it was still legal?