PDA

View Full Version : Kats anyone?

mulletman
3rd December 2015, 05:31
http://www.easyauctionjapan.com/productdetail.php?productId=c535829855

jasonu
3rd December 2015, 05:49
http://www.easyauctionjapan.com/productdetail.php?productId=c535829855

I had one. it was the most uncomfortable bike I ever owned.

F5 Dave
3rd December 2015, 06:00
Shit I thought mine was quite comfy on long trips. Not as good on town or gravel roads mind. I can't fathom why you'd store a hundred of them. Those japs are crazy.

Rhys
3rd December 2015, 09:42
I can't fathom why you'd store a hundred of them. .

I think that they couldn't sell them :bleh:

TheDemonLord
3rd December 2015, 09:42
Somewhere in Taupo, Katman is blowing his load.

Crasherfromwayback
3rd December 2015, 10:09
I had one. it was the most uncomfortable bike I ever owned.

Only because back then, just about everything else was bolt upright. Ride one today, and they're not so bad.

Tazz
3rd December 2015, 10:13
Google translate really nailed this one...

For office and shipping location is far, you can not tell is shipping immediately after slip number. Immediately those who need the document number in the bid please refrain. The office stop of the relationship on the Sagawa Express also we have strictly prohibited. Because you will 2 to 3 after and numbers will come at hand, please contact us if like too arrival is slow without reserve. However, since some people come with the claim in the absence of notification oversight, please contact us after your confirmation. In addition, it is mentioned in item description, please understood in conjunction also be in these relationships we have been with the apology instead of postage. M (__) M 3 With better be settled within the business day. (rather than in three days, since 3 business days, even in the beginning of the year is OK) by the contents of the evaluation, you may want to the cancellation of the tender. (If there is a short period of time at a repetition of cancellation even less notoriety, you will be immediately deleted) also lesser of bad evaluation, you may be asked to withhold the contents. For the newer one in our judgment luxury goods might get withhold. Is not in the serious novel's sorry, m (__) m please understand agency makes a successful bid, please do not tell absolutely we refuse m (__) m shipping address other than your address to us. Shipping is not possible for those who name different from the successful bidder! (Your own Otsutome company, your management of the company, shipped to the spouse like is OK.) dispatch area is Aichi Prefecture. There is also a place that does not reach physically day. Payment check is also there that the shipping case of the afternoon will be the next day. Basically, payment verification, can not be middle people is shipping contact. It is mentioned at the beginning, but I need your help by limiting those who can understand the postage our burden instead .... Packing of large ones might become simple packing. Because do not you carry those recently Sagawa is large, in some cases you may want to shipped in packing enough to make a place that put the invoice. It is there if that can not be the time specified, but please feel free to tell us the time specified. If that is not possible time specified, sorry to trouble you, but, in the absence notification, etc., please specify on delivery time of your phone to Sagawa Express shipping is not possible other than Sagawa Express .... Not all commodity prompt decision. It can be seen in the image, just before the end of the questions you may not be able to answer. If there is no money, one with a lot of notoriety, agent successful bid, the more nervous one, those consuming unusually time to trading, and, who, as called irresponsible to the general public is bidding strictly prohibited! will he be who recently come to the hard sell like a act of thought. Think of people who have individually does not deny because it is free of its people, please pardon the act to push the idea to others. Since people from a mobile phone, it is not only read halfway commodity explanation (unreadable) there are more, please note! ! In the case of non-contact cancellation of luxury goods, pursuant to the provisions in 2 of the Attorney Act Article 23 to identify the individual, it will be an immediate small claims. (Legal costs will be losing bidder burden)

:confused: :scratch:

Katman
3rd December 2015, 10:14
No wonder it's so hard finding a decent original brushed vinyl seat these days.

Grumph
3rd December 2015, 10:17
Somewhere in Taupo, Katman is blowing his load.

No wonder it's so hard finding a decent original brushed vinyl seat these days.

Hmmm, cause and effect ?

jasonu
3rd December 2015, 11:20
Only because back then, just about everything else was bolt upright. Ride one today, and they're not so bad.

Maybe I'll ask that chick katman for a go on his.

Crasherfromwayback
3rd December 2015, 13:18
Maybe I'll ask that chick katman for a go on his.

He was good enough to let me ride it. Was a true pleasure and a treat. That, and I finally own one as well.

AD345
3rd December 2015, 15:50
I luuuurved my Katana

awesome bike

F5 Dave
3rd December 2015, 16:38
I remember giving a mates father a ride of mine. He was in awe, said it handled like it was on rails. Big step from the 70s stuff he'd been used to.

When I sold it I'd got the the conclusion that it handled like it was on rails.

Nothing a shorter wheelbase, a steeper rake, a major diet, and some non twisty forks wouldn't have helped.

PrincessBandit
3rd December 2015, 16:58
He was good enough to let me ride it. Was a true pleasure and a treat. That, and I finally own one as well.

I found the seat quite hard as a pillion but his 400 was comfy enough when I rode it fir a return trip Taupo- Wanganui. I missed my heated grips though from the bandit :cold:

Crasherfromwayback
3rd December 2015, 17:18
I found the seat quite hard as a pillion but his 400 was comfy enough when I rode it fir a return trip Taupo- Wanganui. I missed my heated grips though from the bandit :cold:

Yeah. Back of 'em is a shit place to be. We had a very tidy 400 version in at work the other week. They young kid butchered it to achieve the *look* he wanted. Shame.

Tazz
3rd December 2015, 17:27
Yeah. Back of 'em is a shit place to be. We had a very tidy 400 version in at work the other week. They young kid butchered it to achieve the *look* he wanted. Shame.

You can butcher the look of a Katana? 'A face only a mother could love' comes to mind looking at them personally :laugh:

Crasherfromwayback
3rd December 2015, 17:29
You can butcher the look of a Katana? 'A face only a mother could love' comes to mind looking at them personally :laugh:

Eye of the beholder and all that jazz!:msn-wink:

jellywrestler
3rd December 2015, 18:08
Special, because it is an exhibition, easy bid please pardon.

Vehicle is located in Hyogo Prefecture Kakogawa.

It is not the usual Okazaki City, Aichi Prefecture.

Not possible therefore preview, also trader's also personal, but is a good trade shop, too, thank you only professional of the road.

The restorers's such as an individual, you probably think the load is too heavy ....

Some years ago, Mr. Lightning, separate motorcyclist's, because he received coverage in BG's like, I think also he who you know ....

Just Katana, become about the final 600 units, since sold about 200 units, although there are about 400 units after, we are divided into three locations.

As you can see, the Kakogawa There are many type 2 GSX750S.

Vehicle of the first floor that is reflected in the image, so there is also no longer thing, thank you once image.

Indeed one single at a time, because it does not take image ... sweat)

Many are you keeping most is, it is Kakogawa City warehouse.

This time, because it is limited to those of Kakogawa of the warehouse, the other warehouse can not guide you.

Because it is an exhibition of the organizational purposes of Kakogawa warehouse, please understand ....

Also it is out for sale anything other than GSX750S.

Please back to have to choose the 55 units, among a number of how many hundreds.

About three sales not (chassis number, because the serial number, this much I just want to keep but I ... laughs place), but there is a thing, it is OK even if asked about what Pick except.

Outside parts removed almost, it sold off is because in Yahoo! Auctions, muffler there is no, there is also a thing there is no suspension.

Please think that it is basic normal.

Even if there is a shortage can not be part removing from the other vehicle. (... Things such as exchanged only tank next to the vehicle)

All, please take away your present condition.

Documents can be found almost nine out of ten, but some do not.

Fare, Kanto Ibaraki, west, will pay postage us until about Okayama.

However, only BAS. For other shipping company, please postage successful bidder burden.

Since carry a large vehicle, it will be limited to the place to put physically the car.

Exhibition, GSX750S Katana only.

GSX750S3 GSX1100S is out for sale.

Since not be have something individual descriptions, it is not suitable for those who personal level.

This also serves as the organizing of things that had been collected as a hobby, it will not be sold in small portions.

With the oldest ones, twenty years ago. 7-8 years at the latest is the one sleeping in a warehouse.

Postage investigation other than to free shipping area, it can not be by special too, please understand.

jasonu
4th December 2015, 05:41
Special, because it is an exhibition, easy bid please pardon.

Vehicle is located in Hyogo Prefecture Kakogawa.

It is not the usual Okazaki City, Aichi Prefecture.

Not possible therefore preview, also trader's also personal, but is a good trade shop, too, thank you only professional of the road.

The restorers's such as an individual, you probably think the load is too heavy ....

Some years ago, Mr. Lightning, separate motorcyclist's, because he received coverage in BG's like, I think also he who you know ....

Just Katana, become about the final 600 units, since sold about 200 units, although there are about 400 units after, we are divided into three locations.

As you can see, the Kakogawa There are many type 2 GSX750S.

Vehicle of the first floor that is reflected in the image, so there is also no longer thing, thank you once image.

Indeed one single at a time, because it does not take image ... sweat)

Many are you keeping most is, it is Kakogawa City warehouse.

This time, because it is limited to those of Kakogawa of the warehouse, the other warehouse can not guide you.

Because it is an exhibition of the organizational purposes of Kakogawa warehouse, please understand ....

Also it is out for sale anything other than GSX750S.

Please back to have to choose the 55 units, among a number of how many hundreds.

About three sales not (chassis number, because the serial number, this much I just want to keep but I ... laughs place), but there is a thing, it is OK even if asked about what Pick except.

Outside parts removed almost, it sold off is because in Yahoo! Auctions, muffler there is no, there is also a thing there is no suspension.

Please think that it is basic normal.

Even if there is a shortage can not be part removing from the other vehicle. (... Things such as exchanged only tank next to the vehicle)

All, please take away your present condition.

Documents can be found almost nine out of ten, but some do not.

Fare, Kanto Ibaraki, west, will pay postage us until about Okayama.

However, only BAS. For other shipping company, please postage successful bidder burden.

Since carry a large vehicle, it will be limited to the place to put physically the car.

Exhibition, GSX750S Katana only.

GSX750S3 GSX1100S is out for sale.

Since not be have something individual descriptions, it is not suitable for those who personal level.

This also serves as the organizing of things that had been collected as a hobby, it will not be sold in small portions.

With the oldest ones, twenty years ago. 7-8 years at the latest is the one sleeping in a warehouse.

Postage investigation other than to free shipping area, it can not be by special too, please understand.

Clear as mud.

Still better worded than some advertisements I have seen on Trade Me and KB...

Hailwood
5th December 2015, 14:52
wow..I used to race an 1100 Katana in post classics...well ride round near the back of the pack but that was because of the rider not the bike...was a great handling bike....

HenryDorsetCase
5th December 2015, 17:20
I desperately wanted one till I rode it. seat and pegs were fine but it is a loooooooong reach to the bars - so much so that my arms were kind of locked straight at full reach and my neck was hell sore. I bought a GPz750 instead... No Ragrets, as they say

jasonu
5th December 2015, 17:37
seat and pegs were fine but it is a loooooooong reach to the bars - so much so that my arms were kind of locked straight at full reach and my neck was hell sore. I bought a GPz750 instead... No Ragrets, as they say

That's how I remember mine.

swtfa
5th December 2015, 19:27
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/51151-Katana-400-intervention-begins/page10?highlight=katana+400

My husband now owns this bike, lovingly restored by this gentleman - James Deuce