PDA

View Full Version : Kaitoke Christmas Fun Day - Sunday 13 December 2015

koba
8th December 2015, 13:52
Hi Team,

Racing this month is a week early!

There will be a Fun Day THIS Sunday

Come on up for some fun and different track configurations. A spit roast lunch and our prize giving for the Annual points, Enduro and club Champs.

There might be some bike/kart swaps too.

Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can feed back about catering numbers.

denefoster
8th December 2015, 20:49
I'll be there.. and I have a bike ! Sadly, i don't think it will be track worthy by then.. may bring leathers anyhow, see how the weather looks. But keen to have a gab about a few bits and bobs

TALLIS
9th December 2015, 13:42
Wont be down for this one Mal, unsure about the other GPR boys, but unlikely. Lots on the calendar over the next few months, spit roast lunch tho.... :yes:

koba
12th December 2015, 17:59
I'll be there.. and I have a bike ! Sadly, i don't think it will be track worthy by then.. may bring leathers anyhow, see how the weather looks. But keen to have a gab about a few bits and bobs

Cool, I won't be there but there are likely to be people that can offer good advice.
Have Fun!

koba
12th December 2015, 18:00
Wont be down for this one Mal, unsure about the other GPR boys, but unlikely. Lots on the calendar over the next few months, spit roast lunch tho.... :yes:

Yeah, I know that feeling!

andrew a
13th December 2015, 21:30
Bugar the weather man. He got it wrong today. Should have made the effort to get ready. Hope the people that turned up had a great day.

F5 Dave
14th December 2015, 06:00
I was trail riding so didn't pass by till too late to drop in. Katie had my 100 out and had a good run, but not many people sadly. Think they shouldn't run half day. But this time of year always an issue.

Tard
14th December 2015, 11:05
Officially only a 1/2 day.

After the Xmas lunch, the track was open for basically anyone who wanted to go out for 'practice' - there was no racing :scooter:

Got about 3 runs in with 4-5 of us out there. Pretty good value...a feed + as many laps as we wanted to do :niceone: