PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 20th Anniversary edition

a4beast
9th December 2015, 11:31
Selling my 2005 gsxr 600 as I don't get the chance to ride it anymore due to my licence conditions. Has being riding breaching conditions and had enough of the fines and suspensions..so its best if it sell it off to someone who can use it other than sitting at home not getting used. This bike was an Anniversary edition and has a sticker to prove it with a unique number(5111) on the triple tree.It has a blue seat and used to have a blue chain from the factory. Also came with a Black exhaust with a race end cap but has an after market exhaust on it now. Bike runs well and very loud. Has aftermarket DUB exhaust .has led turn signals. Tail tidy. Before I bought the bike I m sure It has being dropped at some stage as the fairings has scratches and scars. Not really noticeable.. the front fairing bracket has broken still holds ok and never bothered me but You can replace it with one from eBay..they are like $50NZD. Also last time I used it the speedo start showing me weird figures here and there maybe a loose wire I am not sure.. It has about 80% treads both front and back..

Bike located in Auckland.

$5500 is my asking price and do not wish to swap for anything.

Thank you

Pound
9th December 2015, 17:18
I think the 2005 looks just as good, if not better than the current models. :msn-wink:

sidecar bob
9th December 2015, 17:30
The 20th anniversary badge would be worth a bit more if some dumbfuck hadn't had a key ring flogging around on it for 56,000km.