PDA

View Full Version : Paul Bailey

Lou Girardin
27th September 2005, 08:24
I watched the story on 60 Minutes last night about this animal. The question that occurs to me is, why is he still breathing?
The Police were forced to prosecute him for an historic rape while he is serving time for Kylie Smiths murder, and he got another three! years. It didn't say whether it was concurrent or not.
They seem very reluctant to re-investigate the death of his child, despite 4 witness statements that make the death seem very suspicious.
Kylie Smith's family have to appear at every parole hearing to make sure he is not freed.
How much grief can one scrap of filth cause before someone does us all a favour and removes him?

scumdog
27th September 2005, 08:27
I wonder how long he will last when (if?) he gets out of jail?

The excuse for a human is a waste of space.

Krayy
27th September 2005, 09:01
Jesus, this story got my wind up. How the f**k can the cops just sit on their damn hands for 10 years and ignore the rape victims pleas for justice. And 4 eye witnesses to this piece of shit murdering the baby and no fricking prosecution or even a proper investigation? I hope the hell United Future get to be part of a coalition and they put forward the chemical castration option ASAP for this asshole.

Kudos to Kylie Smiths family, they're doing the hard yards for all the victims.

MSTRS
27th September 2005, 09:04
..... the chemical castration option ASAP for this asshole.

Soft option (no pun intended). Go with a 6 foot drop and a length of rope. Scumdog - this guy is from your general neck of the woods, can you arrange it. Ta

spudchucka
27th September 2005, 09:25
Poor form by the cops not following through with the rape complaint until they got backed into a corner over it. I didn't see the bit about his baby so I won't comment other than to say the poor thing would be better off dead than being raised by that piece of shit.

You all want to pray that the prick never gets out to have the opportunity to victimise your family or to breed another Paul Bailey to carry on in dads footsteps.

yungatart
27th September 2005, 10:42
I watched the story on 60 Minutes last night about this animal.
Not fair to animals to lump him in with them, animals don't treat their own kind this badly. Clamp his appendages in a vice and give him a blunt rusty saw, then set the garage on fire......

Pixie
27th September 2005, 10:52
I got a strong impression that the cops didn't want to prosecute this guy.
Why?

Lou Girardin
27th September 2005, 15:17
I wonder how long he will last when (if?) he gets out of jail?

The excuse for a human is a waste of space.

His hunting ground was near you, wasn't it?
The problem is that he may get out.
And don't these guys have a certain look, he's like Bruce Howse, the dead eyes, pinched arsehole for a mouth and weak chin. I know phrenology is discredted, but maybe certain facial features are a guide to psychopathology.

Then there was the partner, spouting the usual "I had no choice, I was abused too" line. If anything, she was worse than him.
Imagine putting your child to sleep on the kitchen bench near a stove. Sterilisation would be an option here too.

Skyryder
27th September 2005, 17:36
And don't these guys have a certain look, he's like Bruce Howse, the dead eyes, pinched arsehole for a mouth and weak chin. I know phrenology is discredted, but maybe certain facial features are a guide to psychopathology.

I'm convinced there 'is' a certain look. It's not the physical appearence, but, to use a common term, 'the body language.' When I was on the busses you could always tell the 'trouble' before they even got on. The shifty, slouchy, sleazy movements, the body language of these indaviduals. Attitude just oozed from them. There is only one solution for these fucktards; a bullet in the back of the head. They are brain dead so what difference does it make :2guns: :2guns: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: Nothing like overkill. :2thumbsup

Skyryder

Beemer
27th September 2005, 18:02

Then there was the partner, spouting the usual "I had no choice, I was abused too" line. If anything, she was worse than him.
Imagine putting your child to sleep on the kitchen bench near a stove. Sterilisation would be an option here too.

My thoughts exactly, I looked at him and thought "what a fucking weirdo, who would want to have anything to do with a psycho like that?"

And the partner? My god, I don't even like kids and have no experience of dealing with them, but isn't the normal practice to put a baby to sleep in a BEDROOM - and NOT on the kitchen bench? Whether or not it was anywhere near the stove is irrelevent, it wasn't the place for a baby to be, full stop. I get sick of this "I loved him, and it was what I was used to" line. Get a life, break the cycle, become a decent human being in spite of your background - it can be done! What annoys me is that mongrels like this have no trouble breeding while decent sorts who would do anything for a baby remain childless. They should be able to profile them at birth and sterilise ones like them.