PDA

View Full Version : The Akzlepocalypse

Akzle
13th January 2016, 16:13
Not that i want to halp any of you cunts...

http://www.thegunzone.com/gunfighting.html

http://doomguide.com/

jasonu
13th January 2016, 18:15

You are preaching to a bunch of Obama supporting poofters that know fuck all about firearms other than if they hold more than 2 rounds they are intended for mass murder.

bogan
13th January 2016, 18:17
other than if they hold more than 2 rounds they are intended for mass murder.

I didn't even know that much :bleh:

Akzle
13th January 2016, 18:25
You are preaching to a bunch of Obama supporting poofters that know fuck all about firearms other than if they hold more than 2 rounds they are intended for mass murder.

im not preaching to anyone.

My 30rd mag comes in real handy when pig shooting though... :rolleyes:

puddytat
13th January 2016, 19:44
Fuck yeah, & the tracer rounds I got from Gun shitty are cool too....

HenryDorsetCase
13th January 2016, 19:48

I was hoping for a guide to how to play DOOM the video game. I am disappoint.

TheDemonLord
13th January 2016, 19:54
I was hoping for a guide to how to play DOOM the video game. I am disappoint.

This.

iddqd
idkfa

HenryDorsetCase
13th January 2016, 19:55

LOL

painting with a broad brush.

HenryDorsetCase
13th January 2016, 19:57
This.

iddqd
idkfa

luckily that guy links to it from his site.

http://www.doomworld.com/

bogan
13th January 2016, 20:23
LOL

painting with a broad brush.

To which do you refer? his generalisation of readers, or the shooting characteristics of somebody who use high capacity magazines?

tri boy
13th January 2016, 21:14
I like butter, and a happy septic tank.

HenryDorsetCase
13th January 2016, 21:42
I like kittens. And a toilet that flushes and takes away the pooze

Laava
14th January 2016, 05:46
Telephone boothes.
I am ambivalent about them.

SVboy
14th January 2016, 06:37
In all fairness, if, in some parallel universe, I had reason to visit axle in his caravan, I would take some of those handy tips from the first article on board.

HenryDorsetCase
14th January 2016, 06:58
If Ax Ax Baby (see what I did there) ever did take it to the next level, I promise to send him a dildo. because that is hilarious

http://gawker.com/angry-militia-leader-stop-mailing-us-dildos-1752580458?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Hell. give me his address now and I'll send one. a Ten Inch Big Black one OK sweetie?

jasonu
14th January 2016, 07:29
im not preaching to anyone.

42 round.....318782 Niggaz!!!

Not sure I will ever use it. It was only a couple of bucks but feeding it can get a little pricey.

HenryDorsetCase
14th January 2016, 08:47
42 round.....318782 Niggaz!!!

Not sure I will ever use it. It was only a couple of bucks but feeding it can get a little pricey.

What POSSIBLE civilian use can any mag over 5 rds have? As you say, if you're paying for it ammo is kind of expensive, and its not like the pigs and deer and rabbits and whatnot are shooting back at you so you need a tactical advantage.

Its just wannabe bullshit IMO.

Tazz
14th January 2016, 10:19
What POSSIBLE civilian use can any mag over 5 rds have? As you say, if you're paying for it ammo is kind of expensive, and its not like the pigs and deer and rabbits and whatnot are shooting back at you so you need a tactical advantage.

I dunno, a 30 round etc mag is pretty awesome when you're spotlighting tbh.

I mean who really needs a 600 - 1000cc ++ bike anyway, they're just expensive and a 250cc will do the speed limit :whistle:

TheDemonLord
14th January 2016, 10:22

I mean who really needs a 600 - 1000cc ++ bike anyway, they're just expensive and a 250cc will do the speed limit :whistle:

Bitches love 1000ccs

jasonu
14th January 2016, 10:47

Have you ever shot an actual rifle or pistol?
Sure the 42 round mag is excessive and doesn't have a lot of practical uses. It lives in my AR in the closet just in case I get a mass home invasion or someone just won't stay still when told...
I only shoot tin cans etc, nothing living as I refuse to eat road kill etc. Shooting is a relatively cheap hobby/pastime and is a hell of a lot of fun.

14th January 2016, 10:48
Bitches love 1000ccs

Are you one of them??? :lol:

14th January 2016, 10:51
Sure the 42 round mag is excessive and doesn't have a lot of practical uses. It lives in my AR in the closet just in case I get a mass home invasion or someone just won't stay still when told...
I only shoot tin cans etc, nothing living as I refuse to eat road kill etc. Shooting is a relatively cheap hobby/pastime and is a hell of a lot of fun.

Then you definitely need one of these. Excessive? Naaaah. Effective? VERY!!! :rolleyes: 318783

slofox
14th January 2016, 10:54

What do you do with their cars after you've shot them? Keep 'em or sell 'em on?

Big Dog
14th January 2016, 11:05
Then you definitely need one of these. Excessive? Naaaah. Effective? VERY!!! :rolleyes:
A little difficult to conceal though...

Sent via tapatalk.

Big Dog
14th January 2016, 11:06
If you need a 42 round mag to hit a tin can you may not be required on "our side".

Sent via tapatalk.

Tazz
14th January 2016, 11:09
Then you definitely need one of these. Excessive? Naaaah. Effective? VERY!!! :rolleyes: 318783

Well, using it like that would probably make it a pretty sweet propulsion system. Move over fossil fuels :D

jasonu
14th January 2016, 11:16
If you need a 42 round mag to hit a tin can you may not be required on "our side".

Sent via tapatalk.

The point is to hit the tin can 42 times... if you are good enough.

HenryDorsetCase
14th January 2016, 11:38

Oh, well, when you put it like that of course its reasonable....

carry on!

HenryDorsetCase
14th January 2016, 11:41

Yes to both, a little bit, as it happens.

I actually quite enjoy a bit of the old skeet shooting though I am completely arse at it and haven't done it for years. I haven't got time or money for yet another expensive hobby.

TheDemonLord
14th January 2016, 12:11
Then you definitely need one of these. Excessive? Naaaah. Effective? VERY!!! :rolleyes:

You see, I would never want the Avenger cannon on its own.

It's so much sexier when it comes with an A10.....

14th January 2016, 12:12
Well, using it like that would probably make it a pretty sweet propulsion system. Move over fossil fuels :D

Google A10 Warthog. That is the plane that was designed to fit this canon. They call them tank busters. This baby is capable of shooting up to 4000 rounds per minute, so I guess 42mag would be useless for this gun :laugh:. The pilots can't hold the trigger more then a quick burst. Up to no more then 6 seconds, as the force of the recoil will stall the plane mid air. And the rounds are 30mm projectiles that will break speed of sound. One comment made regarding these was that if you hear the thing firing from the distance, then he was not aiming for you. You will die before you hear the thing fire if he was aiming for you.

There are few videos on the old youboob on A10 Warthogs. Have a look. Very entertaining me thinks :)

TheDemonLord
14th January 2016, 12:17
Google A10 Warthog. That is the plane that was designed to fit this canon. They call them tank busters. This baby is capable of shooting up to 4000 per minute, so I guess 42mag would be useless for this gun :laugh:. The pilots can't hold the trigger more then a quick burst. Up to no more then 6 seconds, as the force of the recoil will stall the plane mid air. And the rounds are 30mm projectiles that will break speed of sound. One comment made regarding these was that if you hear the thing firing from the distance, then he was not aiming for you. You will die before you hear the thing fire if he was aiming for you.

There are few videos on the old youboob on A10 Warthogs. Have a look. Very entertaining me thinks :)

I remember an Article in an Aviation magazine (Take Off I think) where they did the maths about the Recoil of the gun vs the inertia of the A10 - basically its a myth that its the recoil. From memory the problem was that its the Smoke created by a long burst can stall the turbines if fired continuously.

Flip
14th January 2016, 12:31
I would think 42's even in 5.56 would be a pita weight wise, love the idea.

Bit of a fan of the AK platform myself, I still believe the AR is fragile for real world applications.

Tazz
14th January 2016, 12:32
Google A10 Warthog. That is the plane that was designed to fit this canon. They call them tank busters. This baby is capable of shooting up to 4000 per minute, so I guess 42mag would be useless for this gun :laugh:. The pilots can't hold the trigger more then a quick burst. Up to no more then 6 seconds, as the force of the recoil will stall the plane mid air. And the rounds are 30mm projectiles that will break speed of sound. One comment made regarding these was that if you hear the thing firing from the distance, then he was not aiming for you. You will die before you hear the thing fire if he was aiming for you.

Yep, I know of them and the A10's. ISIS has saved them from being mothballed for now I believe, although I think it was a planned reduction rather than complete mothball that they had in the pipeline.
They must have some pretty hefty hours on some of those frames by now!

jasonu
14th January 2016, 12:46
I haven't got time or money for yet another expensive hobby.

Shooting is (mostly) cheaper than motorbikes.

The A-10 has been decommissioned several times yet, thanks to the ragheads it is still in service.

TheDemonLord
14th January 2016, 12:47
Shooting is (mostly) cheaper than motorbikes.

The A-10 has been decommissioned several times yet, thanks to the ragheads it is still in service.

Same with the B52....

Banditbandit
14th January 2016, 13:01
What POSSIBLE civilian use can any mag over 5 rds have?

You know how some cars a penis substitutes ???

Well, the power of a BIG mag does exactly the same thing ...

(And yes, I do own guns (that's plural - more than one) )

14th January 2016, 13:07

You must workout a lot :msn-wink::laugh:

Banditbandit
14th January 2016, 15:43
You must workout a lot :msn-wink::laugh:

WTF ????

(+10 chars)

J.A.W.
14th January 2016, 16:00
WTF ????

(+10 chars)

"Do you lift, bro?" L.O.L...

As for guns as erotic articles.. who can forget Q.T.'s spunky bikini chicks guns review in 'Jackie Brown'?

FN/SLR & M14 are men's military rifles.. 5.56's are for girls & underfed gooks..

& the 'Buff' B52 has been on line for the USAF continuously from the `50's & its service life is still being extended.. currently thru 2040..

scumdog
14th January 2016, 16:36
Bit of a fan of the AK platform myself, I still believe the AR is fragile for real world applications.

True - and ya can't shorten the stock a whole lot, but then again, the peep sights are better than the slug-gun type on the AK and a scope fits easier too.

AND they are fun (and surprisingly accurate) for point-and spray, I guess them 'lil bullets don't make for much recoil.

Akzle
14th January 2016, 17:41

how many do you use at once?

jasonu
14th January 2016, 17:42
AND they are fun (and surprisingly accurate) for point-and spray, I guess them 'lil bullets don't make for much recoil.

I'm no dead eye dick but I can reliably shoot the top off a coke bottle at 40 meters with my AR with flip up open sights.

J.A.W.
14th January 2016, 18:34
I'm no dead eye dick but I can reliably shoot the top off a coke bottle at 40 meters with my AR with flip up open sights.

Ah, yeah, the good ol' AR, "Black Death... Plastic Fantastic... Its made by Mattell, & its swell." L.O.L...

Not that a lousy commie rip-off of uncle Adolf's Nazi Stormtrooper 'Assault Rifle' StG 44 - is much good for that kind of thing..

pritch
14th January 2016, 19:25
Move over fossil fuels :D

Enquiring minds want to know. Does bat shit (nitro guanadine) count, or not count, as a fossil fuel?

Banditbandit
15th January 2016, 09:42
how many do you use at once?

One at a time - that's all you need ... but different guns for different things - small calibre for small game - large calibre for large game - shotgun fotr birds .. (hunting bows for fun)

SVboy
15th January 2016, 10:13
One at a time - that's all you need ... but different guns for different things - small calibre for small game - large calibre for large game - shotgun fotr birds .. (hunting bows for fun)

Which one would you choose to use on axle and J.E.W.?

TheDemonLord
15th January 2016, 10:38

M2HB Browning

(I'm sure they would appreciate the gesture)

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 11:10
M2HB Browning

(I'm sure they would appreciate the gesture)

You do realize that use of the ol' 50 cal Browning HMG is restricted to authorized personnel only, on Gov't biz - hereabouts..

Are you attempting to 'out' him too? L.O.L...

Best watch yourself, eh fella, some of your published stuff - might get you re-listed as an undesirable alien, yourself..

Banditbandit
15th January 2016, 11:28

I'd share a beer or a joint with Akzle ... we are more alike than you think ... I'm certainly more in agreement and amused by Akzle than you clearly are ..

J.A.W ? Hunting bow ... it would be amusing to watch him die ...

Banditbandit
15th January 2016, 11:30
You do realize that use of the ol' 50 cal Browning HMG is restricted to authorized personnel only, on Gov't biz - hereabouts..

Best watch yourself, eh fella, some of your published stuff - might get you re-listed as an undesirable alien, yourself..

See ... dumb fucker things the law matters ... (me and Akzle see that the law means diddley-squat - the consequences of breaking the law are enforced by some gun-tottin' state enforcement agency person but has no other basis in reality)

Big Dog
15th January 2016, 11:48
http://www.trademe.co.nz/1016396314
A little more personal but far less traceable.

Sent via tapatalk.

15th January 2016, 11:57
http://www.trademe.co.nz/1016396314
A little more personal but far less traceable.

Sent via tapatalk.

You not suggesting he'd nail Akzle's arse to the wall? :shifty:

Now I question their sexuality...........:scratch:

Big Dog
15th January 2016, 12:03
Foundation member of a new building?

Sent via tapatalk.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 12:10

Yeah, I somehow doubt that you've close-up & personally witnessed the deaths of many people.. & very likely, fewer than I have..

I've found none of many human deaths I've been party to - were "amusing" - so far.. anyhow..

I do agree on some basic preparations though, such as keeping a stock of serviceable survival essentials on hand..
I inherited my old man's good ol'.303, & know how to keep it/use it effectively, too..

Any silly buggers with a nasty neolithic weapon - like a bow, in such circumstances, & rule 303 - will of course, be applied..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj8N8Nvv6ys

Flip
15th January 2016, 12:35
I quite like old school firearms myself. This is my 55 cal hawkins and 75 cal brown bess. I have sucesfully shot deer with both of these. They are as far from 42 round mags as I suppose you can go.

Big Dog
15th January 2016, 13:05
Yeah, I somehow doubt that you've close-up & personally witnessed the deaths of many people.. & very likely, fewer than I have..

I've found none of many human deaths I've been party to - were "amusing" - so far.. anyhow..

I do agree on some basic preparations though, such as keeping a stock of serviceable survival essentials on hand..
I inherited my old man's good ol'.303, & know how to keep it/use it effectively, too..

Any silly buggers with a nasty neolithic weapon - like a bow, in such circumstances, & rule 303 - will of course, be applied..

In a real apocalypse real firearms will be limited by your capacity to carry ammo... ayer that your ability to manufacture.

Sent via tapatalk.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 13:51
In a real apocalypse real firearms will be limited by your capacity to carry ammo... ayer that your ability to manufacture.

Aye, & that is why enthusiasts ( & tightwads) do their own.. I haven't cast up any melted down lead wheel balance weights lately, though..

Mind you, of the untold number of ( in the multi-millions) .303 rounds produced, there might be a fair few still handy..

SVboy
15th January 2016, 14:05
I'd share a beer or a joint with Akzle ... we are more alike than you think ... I'm certainly more in agreement and amused by Akzle than you clearly are ..

Meh, I would settle for that....Your opinion of axle might change had you seen the rape and physical abuse threats he posted on here towards my children. Your bow might get another workout!

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 14:15
Meh, I would settle for that....Your opinion of axle might change had you seen the rape and physical abuse threats he posted on here towards my children. Your bow might get another workout!

What a hypocrite..

If you cant provide the necessaries of life for your own spawn, put 'em up for adoption, medical research, or sell 'em to the zoo..

TheDemonLord
15th January 2016, 15:36

I took the question as Hypothetical - I don't think Akzle would appreciate being killed by a .22

As for outing Akzle - although we disagree on some things - I'd probably enjoy a joint (or two) with him, Talk about a Linux and IT stuff - I've asserted on multiple times that of all the KB Konspiracy Krew, Akzle seems to be the most intelligent.

Re-listed as an Undesirable Alien? to be re-listed, one would have to be listed in the first place....

Akzle
15th January 2016, 17:00

a punt in the cunt would be welcome relif for your spawn. As compared to suffering you being in the same city.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 17:18
I took the question as Hypothetical - I don't think Akzle would appreciate being killed by a .22

As for outing Akzle - although we disagree on some things - I'd probably enjoy a joint (or two) with him, Talk about a Linux and IT stuff - I've asserted on multiple times that of all the KB Konspiracy Krew, Akzle seems to be the most intelligent.

Re-listed as an Undesirable Alien? to be re-listed, one would have to be listed in the first place....

What, are you 'ken high?

1stly, you'd be outing Asbandit.. for going all 0.5in on Askel's ax..

& 2ndly you TDS, as a passport carrying Pommy bastard, are already an 'alien' - notwithstanding holding a residency visa,
a visa which can be revoked for.. "undesirable" involvement in the unlawful things which you so carelessly post up publicly..
.. here on this site.. so best wake up to your 'axtual' situation, fella.. & pull your bloody head in, before you lay enough lines to hang yourself

& FYI, even a pissy .22 fired through your cranium will give you a wee bit more than a bloody THC headspin, eh joker..

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 17:23
Delete duplicate post.

Big Dog
15th January 2016, 17:27
Aye, & that is why enthusiasts ( & tightwads) do their own.. I haven't cast up any melted down lead wheel balance weights lately, though..

Mind you, of the untold number of ( in the multi-millions) .303 rounds produced, there might be a fair few still handy..
Bolt cutters, a sledge and a decent crow bar will be a must in any decent zombie apocalypse tool kit. Without those plenty of valuable resources will just decay.

As much as stopping them getting in reach is the first and best defence... eventually a firearm becomes less beneficial.

Other bits often left out are a decent melee weapon, a close quarters and a hail Mary weapon.

Personally in order I favour an axe ( has other uses ), a set of brass knuckles, a small razor sharp knife..

I'm just not crazy enough to be stocked up.

Sent via tapatalk.

Big Dog
15th January 2016, 17:37
What, are you 'ken high?

1stly, you'd be outing Asbandit.. for going all 0.5in on Askel's ax..

& 2ndly you TDS, as a passport carrying Pommy bastard, are already an 'alien' - notwithstanding holding a residency visa,
a visa which can be revoked for.. "undesirable" involvement in the unlawful things which you so carelessly post up publicly..
.. here on this site.. so best wake up to your 'axtual' situation, fella.. & pull your bloody head in, before you lay enough lines to hang yourself

& FYI, even a pissy .22 fired through your cranium will give you a wee bit more than a bloody THC headspin, eh joker..
Myth or legend? Wasn't there so I have to trust documentaries.
2 x .22 to the back of the head used to be the preferred execution method of mobsters. Slug doesn't exit. Makes open casket possible but more helpfully with no exit wound and a rapidly ceased heart makes for easier cleanup. Often just roll the tarp or painters drop sheet up.

Larger calibres were only used to shame the family.

The discovery of forensic bullet matching brought that to an end. Better to clean up the pink mist than to spend 20 to life wondering why you didn't retrieve the bullet.

Sent via tapatalk.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 17:52
Myth or legend? Wasn't there so I have to trust documentaries.
2 x .22 to the back of the head used to be the preferred execution method of mobsters. Slug doesn't exit. Makes open casket possible but more helpfully with no exit wound and a rapidly ceased heart makes for easier cleanup. Often just roll the tarp or painters drop sheet up.

Larger calibres were only used to shame the family.

The discovery of forensic bullet matching brought that to an end. Better to clean up the pink mist than to spend 20 to life wondering why you didn't retrieve the bullet.

'Saturday nite specials'- will do the trick, but professionals have their own preferences & methods..

& ask the infamous Kiwi 'paperboy' who'd found his pissy .22 was good enough to execute every last one of the mofo's in his family - one chillin' southern morning..

bogan
15th January 2016, 17:55
Bolt cutters, a sledge and a decent crow bar will be a must in any decent zombie apocalypse tool kit. Without those plenty of valuable resources will just decay.

As much as stopping them getting in reach is the first and best defence...

Tractor with cage and triple mower. No reason to let a zombie apocalypse drag on too long...

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 18:04
Tractor with cage and triple mower. No reason to let a zombie apocalypse drag on too long...

Bloody well fixated on being a muck-spreading machine aren't ya, eh, Bogie, & the A.I. singularity aint even here yet..L.O.L..

Big Dog
15th January 2016, 18:18
Might take me a little while to knock one up but I like the way you think.

Sent via tapatalk.

jasonu
15th January 2016, 18:30

Have you seen Brain Dead?

SVboy
15th January 2016, 18:35
a punt in the cunt would be welcome relif for your spawn. As compared to suffering you being in the same city.

Yet another rapist threat against kids: I can only assume you are sick of molesting your own daughter if you feel the need to threaten mine. Or is CYFS and the police finally involved? What is" relif"? Is that northland speak for " I have no education and rely on the benefit to pay the rent on my caravan and the leaf and stem that the gangs up here sell me?"

SVboy
15th January 2016, 18:38
What a hypocrite..

If you cant provide the necessaries of life for your own spawn, put 'em up for adoption, medical research, or sell 'em to the zoo..

And J.ust A.nother W.anker shows what a sad wee troll he is attempting to be.........

HenryDorsetCase
15th January 2016, 18:51

Legend! the Flymo!

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/outdoors/tools/truckers-friend-survival-tool.asp

Have we all seen the "Truckers Friend"?

HenryDorsetCase
15th January 2016, 18:55

I read on reddit some time ago that some nerd had done the maths on a zombie apocalypse (well, duh) and given a 97 % infection rate, and some other variables then he reckoned the population of zombies would be reduced to nil in ~5 years I think it was.

I've always thought that the issue wasnt really defeating the zombie horde (once I had assumed power and organised it) but what do you do with the carcasses? the stinking, infected, rotting godawful mess that is in your water and on your land and everywhere. That to me seemed to be the bigger job.... the cleanup.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 19:03
And J.ust A.nother W.anker shows what a sad wee troll he is attempting to be.........

Oh, was I being too subte? What a bloody HYPOCRITE!

& evidently, pathetically inadequate in your parenting role..

bogan
15th January 2016, 19:08
Bloody well fixated on being a muck-spreading machine aren't ya, eh, Bogie, & the A.I. singularity aint even here yet..L.O.L..

I wouldn't bother tbh, cos you'd need a rake and pickup/spreader wagon; just leave em where the lie carrion.

Might take me a little while to knock one up but I like the way you think.

A problem solved without over-engineering is just a problem postponed.

Yeh, didn't get that into it tbh, similar with evil dead. However, Death Valley was a series I really got into and would recommend.

I read on reddit some time ago that some nerd had done the maths on a zombie apocalypse (well, duh) and given a 97 % infection rate, and some other variables then he reckoned the population of zombies would be reduced to nil in ~5 years I think it was.

I've always thought that the issue wasnt really defeating the zombie horde (once I had assumed power and organised it) but what do you do with the carcasses? the stinking, infected, rotting godawful mess that is in your water and on your land and everywhere. That to me seemed to be the bigger job.... the cleanup.

Black Tide Rising springs to mind, it is an excellent book series. I think theirs was 99+% infection rate, took to the seas for the initial infection stages (obviously large groups of people is a bad idea), used carrion beetles to clear up most of the dead mess on the boats they liberated, then just pitch the skeletons over the sides. The also used cargo containers with big mincers in them, which attract zombies with noise, then chew em up and output to the sea.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 19:17
I wouldn't bother... The also used cargo containers with big mincers in them, which attract zombies with noise, then chew em up and output to the sea.

Yeah, AFAIR, Monty Python's F.C. had proposed pretty much that concept as a public housing projects sketch, ~45 y/o..

& Adolf before them vetoed the mass dumping of such humanoid waste into the Baltic, back in his day..

SVboy
15th January 2016, 19:17

Sorry J.ust A.nother W.anker, but based on your description of family life in the Wanker household, I doubt you are qualified to comment. Silly me, you are an Aussie troll who talks a big talk, of course you are not qualified to comment.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 19:33
Sorry J.ust A.nother W.anker, but based on your description of family life in the Wanker household, I doubt you are qualified to comment. Silly me, you are an Aussie troll who talks a big talk, of course you are not qualified to comment.

Too funny, S.low V.asectomy. Boy.. I just did..

& again here..

I almost pity your doomed progeny.. that is, if you are actually a 'father' to them, biologically &/or socially..

HenryDorsetCase
15th January 2016, 19:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxQNYPYFq1c

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 19:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxQNYPYFq1c

Cheers HDC, you just made my case on the AK being a primitive commie weapon fit only for ah, dumbax 'niggas'..

gsxr
15th January 2016, 19:59
Oh, was I being too subte? What a bloody HYPOCRITE!

& evidently, pathetically inadequate in your parenting role..

My wish for the world is JAW is never able to breed.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 20:05
My wish for the world is JAW is never able to breed.

Too late.. as if your wishes amount to anything even Tinkerbell could use..

& as for your SRAD-envy.. L.O.L...

SVboy
15th January 2016, 20:13
You got your boyfriend pregnant?

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 20:25
You got your boyfriend pregnant?

If that's your level of comprehension..

Lucky fror your foundlings, I didn't do the bio-dad routine for you..

& I s'pose you got a paternity test done eh, even after they'd been told in school.. at careers day..
..that with their evident.. ah, natural attributes, they'd surely be up for luggage sniffin' duties at the airport..

Laava
15th January 2016, 20:26
Sorry J.ust A.nother W.anker, but based on your description of family life inz the Wanker household, I doubt you are qualified to comment. Silly me, you are an Aussie troll who talks a big talk, of course you are not qualified to comment.

Think he has his meds all fucked up this week, again!

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 20:31
Think he has his meds all fucked up this week, again!

Like you even get to choose yours Rattus..

You have to present for a fortnightly compulsory anti-psychotic injection, or be dragged back to the psych ward to get it - by force.. Oh the humanity..

Laava
15th January 2016, 20:36
Like you even get to choose yours Rattus..

You have to present for a fortnightly compulsory anti-psychotic injection, or be dragged back to the psych ward to get it - by force.. Oh the humanity..

What a fucken weak arse reply! you have a habit of appearing on KB and then getting gradually more and more random and abusive until you totally spit it and disappear again. You just don't learn. I have a mate who is a regular patient at the psych ward who behaves exactly the same.

SVboy
15th January 2016, 20:38
That would be the meths talking! I believe they like it chilled over there!

Laava
15th January 2016, 20:40
That would be the meths talking! I believe they like it chilled over there!

There is nothing chilled about this cunt!

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 20:43
What a fucken weak arse reply! you have a habit of appearing on KB and then getting gradually more and more random and abusive until you totally spit it and disappear again. You just don't learn.

Too funny, not only are you almost as big a hypocrite as SVbunny, Rattus, but you are insight blind..

FYI, what you describe above.. is actually a fairly accuRAT depiction.. of your doings here..

& look up the proper meaning of "random" - you are sadly limited in comprehension capacity true, but that does not = "random"..

SVboy
15th January 2016, 20:47
To the forum: My apologies for feeding the troll.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 20:49
There is nothing chilled about this cunt!

Such language.. s'pose ol' mama done drilled dat into yo primiteeve rodent brain real early on, huh.. L.O.L...

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 20:56

At last.. a mea culpa..

Yeah, you are the troll..

& 'bout bloody time, your posts ( & esp' those wanking on & on - over your spawn), are lame, & boring as..

Voltaire
15th January 2016, 20:57

Try " Troll Away" gets rid of annoying pests.

J.A.W.

Hardcore Biker

This message is hidden because J.A.W. is on your ignore list.

View Post.

Remove user from ignore list

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 21:05
Try " Troll Away" gets rid of annoying pests.

& ol' Volteface hisself lines up for his gratis Tx - as an inveterate hypocrite/troll..

Funny V-bunny, but you piped up in reply to a post I made on another thread earlier today..

Now don't claim it was "random" L.O.L...
What a maroon, as Bugs Bunny was wont to remark, ( oddly enough, pronounced marone, or is it moron, over here).

Laava
15th January 2016, 21:08
At this stage I like feeding the troll. Knowing that, inevitably he will lose control and spaz out.
I might even get to miss his antisocial discourse and his ridiculous "Too funny" catchphrase.
Plus his "no you are" attempts to turn others posts back on them. Just like real life, we all like to watch the doongeys!

Laava
15th January 2016, 21:10
or is it moron, over here).

Yep. Yep, it is moron over there.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 21:26
Yep. Yep, it is moron over there.

Jeeze, you still here Rattus?

Awww.were you told that when you tried to get through immigration.. over here then, eh Rattus..

Did those mean Aussies tell you..

"No vermin.. get it.. moron.. now piss off back to your filthy dump hole.." L.O.L...

gsxr
15th January 2016, 21:35
Note to ones self One should not feed the troll.

One does have to wonder JAW how much self abuse your penis can handle everytime you get a reply

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 21:40
Note to ones self One should not feed the troll.

One does have to wonder JAW how much self abuse your penis can handle everytime you get a reply

Wow, you've really got SRAD-envy bad, aint ya..

C'mon little guy, they are gonna be 20 years old this year, surely you can afford one, now?

Laava
15th January 2016, 21:41
Jeeze, you still here Rattus?

Awww.were you told that when you tried to get through immigration.. over here then, eh Rattus..

Did those mean Aussies tell you..

"No vermin.. get it.. moron.. now piss off back to your filthy dump hole.." L.O.L...

Pathetic. Is that the best you can do? Comedy is just not your thing is it slackjaw?

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 21:46
Pathetic. Is that the best you can do? Comedy is just not your thing is it slackjaw?

Right back at ya Rattus,

& too funny, since ya aint got nuthin' - nuthin'.. I tells ya, 'cept fleas, maybe scabies, a little mange..

puddytat
15th January 2016, 21:56
You know what im gonna do? Gonna make love to a water rat or two....& breed a family. They'll be called the survivors.....you know why?
'caus they're going to survive...!!

H.Cornwell.

Laava
15th January 2016, 21:56
Right back at ya Rattus,

& too funny, since ya aint got nuthin' - nuthin'.. I tells ya, 'cept fleas, maybe scabies, a little mange..
You've bored me now. What a loser.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 22:15
You've bored me now. What a loser.

Lame response Rattus.. lamer than bloody Lazarus.. before Jesus got stuck into 'im..

Seems you've found the neurolepsis is gettin' to ya.. & fair enough.. its doing ya some good..

As for "boring" - well you'd be 'bout on par with that disgustingly fllthy hippie Neil, from the classic 'Young Ones'..

Well, 'cept in your case you'd've gone for the foul SPG gig, but sadly. they'd've turned you down, as being just too realistic for TV..

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 22:34
You know what im gonna do? Gonna make love to a water rat or two....& breed a family. They'll be called the survivors.....you know why?
'caus they're going to survive...!!

H.Cornwell.

Sure are, & with "Sharp teeth, deep breath, & lots of diseases..." to be going on with..

gsxr
15th January 2016, 22:38
I really should just use that magic ignore button JAW but your kinda like the village idiot.

Every village has one

I just live in hope you either get your meds stabilized or you overdose on them .
Normally I have compassion for anyone and everyone with a mental illness however I just cant manage a give a fuck about you apart from your hilarity value.

And FYI I choose not to list the toys I have in the shed for security reasons.

J.A.W.
15th January 2016, 22:49
I really should just use that magic ignore button JAW but your kinda like the village idiot.

Every village has one

I just live in hope you either get your meds stabilized or you overdose on them .
Normally I have compassion for anyone and everyone with a mental illness however I just cant manage a give a fuck about you apart from your hilarity value.

& 'the dog who smells his own stink 1st' reveals himself.. & the existence of his fabled 'Allahdin's cave' to boot..

Now, how does that catch phrase go again.. yeah, too funny.. I'll text I.Jones & L.Croft - to get right round there..

Don't tell us you have a Woody.. doll.. from Toy Story amongst your 'treasures' - & not an SRAD.. L.O.L...

jasonu
16th January 2016, 05:36
Well this WAS an interesting thread...

Voltaire
16th January 2016, 06:24
& ol' Volteface hisself lines up for his gratis Tx - as an inveterate hypocrite/troll..

Funny V-bunny, but you piped up in reply to a post I made on another thread earlier today..

Now don't claim it was "random" L.O.L...
What a maroon, as Bugs Bunny was wont to remark, ( oddly enough, pronounced marone, or is it moron, over here).

awwww.....
https://media1.giphy.com/media/OdAw2W4BHAkA8/200_s.gif
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Akzle
16th January 2016, 08:14

As much as stopping them getting in reach is the first and best defence... eventually a firearm becomes less beneficial.

Other bits often left out are a decent melee weapon, a close quarters and a hail Mary weapon.

Personally in order I favour an axe ( has other uses ), a set of brass knuckles, a small razor sharp knife..

I'm just not crazy enough to be stocked up.

Sent via tapatalk.

a hatchet is handy as a motherfucker. mine is sharp enough to shave with. doubles as a hammer, lever, anvil, weapon... can wrap nearly 30yards of cord around the handle too...

of course, i also shave with a straight razor so that's one small sharp knife, and my pocket knife (currently MIA) is carbon steel from solingen too. handy dandy.

firearms, in a apocalypse setting are more for protecting yourself from humans. (and harvesting opportune meat) people're stupid enough as is. add a weeks worth of freedom and most wouldn't know what to do wth themselves. firearms are as much a psychological weapon as an actual one.
so still worth having. and ammo is plentiful and cheap and not hard to carry. a thousand .22 rounds fits in a pack's pocket.

depending how mobile you can be, heavy tools are a nono. of those, bolt cutters would be the only one i'd pack. maybe a small dogyu/prybar. a 5/16th nutsetter will remove most claddings on commercial buildings...

vehicles are large, difficult to conceal, have a massive and lasting heat and noise signature... and every cunt in town is going to try driving somewhere else so unless yours can go overland, and you filled your tank yesterday and have a drop tank/100 litre jerry, you're limited in what you can carry and how far you'll get before being mugged by the guy with a firearm.

Yet another rapist threat against kids: I can only assume you are sick of molesting your own daughter if you feel the need to threaten mine. Or is CYFS and the police finally involved?
yeah bro. internets is srs as.

i would punt the shit out of your cunts. and they'd thank me for it.

What is" relif"? Is that northland speak for " I have no education and rely on the benefit to pay the rent on my caravan and the leaf and stem that the gangs up here sell me?"

hahahahaha. buy weed :laugh::laugh:. your such a nigger.

yeah :sweatdrop me too

:laugh:

Akzle
16th January 2016, 10:23
Black Tide Rising springs to mind, it is an excellent book series. I think theirs was 99+% infection rate, took to the seas for the initial infection stages (obviously large groups of people is a bad idea), used carrion beetles to clear up most of the dead mess on the boats they liberated, then just pitch the skeletons over the sides. The also used cargo containers with big mincers in them, which attract zombies with noise, then chew em up and output to the sea.

presuming the carcasses aren't infectious, and that animals arent affected, i dont see how filling the sea with rotten meat is any advantage?

I'd envision a dozer and a big hole in the ground, a few fuel trucks and a match...

bogan
16th January 2016, 10:36
presuming the carcasses aren't infectious, and that animals arent affected, i dont see how filling the sea with rotten meat is any advantage?

I'd envision a dozer and a big hole in the ground, a few fuel trucks and a match...

Saves a tricky job for a dozer driver / trucks / fuel / matches doesn't it...

Akzle
16th January 2016, 10:59
Saves a tricky job for a dozer driver / trucks / fuel / matches doesn't it...

and pollutes teh ocean with acres of microbes and shit that it wasnt designed for... Wrecking an (already pretty fucked) food source

bogan
16th January 2016, 11:24
and pollutes teh ocean with acres of microbes and shit that it wasnt designed for... Wrecking an (already pretty fucked) food source

Yeh, cos after a 99% mortality rate event, humanity couldn't possibly deal with lower ecological food production rates :rolleyes:

TheDemonLord
16th January 2016, 13:10

I don't like Fish - so I'm all good.

Akzle
16th January 2016, 14:25
Yeh, cos after a 99% mortality rate event, humanity couldn't possibly deal with lower ecological food production rates :rolleyes:

poisoning your own food supply is fucking stuppid.
And there wont be any "production"

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 15:19
I don't like Fish - so I'm all good.

& the TDS 'childmind' demonstrates the limitations of his 'concrete' thinking, yet again..

bogan
16th January 2016, 16:55
poisoning your own food supply is fucking stuppid.
And there wont be any "production"

Is not poisoning it, and is not ones own food supply. Oceans are fucking big, man.

TheDemonLord
16th January 2016, 18:50
& the TDS 'childmind' demonstrates the limitations of his 'concrete' thinking, yet again..

You really seem to struggle with the nuance of the English Language don't you... I'll give you a clue, go look up the meaning of 'Flippant'

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 19:02
You really seem to struggle with the nuance of the English Language don't you... I'll give you a clue, go look up the meaning of 'Flippant'

Yeah, sure sonny.. as if..

I'll go "the Pepsi challenge" vocab-wise with you - & beat you down like the snotty bitch you are - any day of the bloody week..

The word that properly describes such TDS airheadery is.. fatuous..

TheDemonLord
16th January 2016, 19:10

I'll go "the Pepsi challenge" vocab-wise with you - & beat you down like the snotty bitch you are - any day of the bloody week..

Its only Air-headed if it wasn't intentional. Which is a shame for you in your case....

bogan
16th January 2016, 19:12

Demonstrably false, flippant is the right answer; this is due to it being just the odd comment here and there; if all comments were flippant, the term fatuous would apply.

Irregardlessly, an online vocab challenge is like a dick measuring contest but being able to grab dicks left and right in order to find one just a hair longer than that which is presented.

Akzle
16th January 2016, 19:27
Is not poisoning it, and is not ones own food supply. Oceans are fucking big, man.

so's the great pacific rubbish dump. Plus. In a poccyclypse, you cant go far enough that it's bigness is relevant.

Plus, how much of the population lives close enough to the ocean for it to be viable.

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 19:34
Demonstrably false, flippant is the right answer; this is due to it being just the odd comment here and there; if all comments were flippant, the term fatuous would apply.

Irregardlessly, an online vocab challenge is like a dick measuring contest but being able to grab dicks left and right in order to find one just a hair longer than that which is presented.

Ah, negatory there bogie bopper, you're wrong..

Now, he might've got away with "flippant" - if he'd used an l.o.l., or emoticon to indicate it..
but TDS's typically arrogant 'tude is shown by not doing so.. & clearly indicates an ex post-facto weaseling..

Fatuous, it most certainly is..

& you Bogus, in such matters - even try to measure up as arbiter, with that "irregardless" albatross windmilling around your neck.. L.O.L...

"Flippant" indeed..

TheDemonLord
16th January 2016, 19:40

Now, he might've got away with "flippant" - if he'd used an l.o.l., or emoticon to indicate it..
but TDS's typically arrogant 'tude is shown by not doing so.. & clearly indicates an ex post-facto weaseling..

& you Bogus, in such matters - even try to measure up as arbiter, with that "irregardless" albatross windmilling around your neck.. L.O.L...

"Flippant" indeed..

J.A.W - whatever you are smoking, I suggest you stop - it is really messing with your brain, and judging by that post, you don't have much time left....

bogan
16th January 2016, 19:42
so's the great pacific rubbish dump. Plus. In a poccyclypse, you cant go far enough that it's bigness is relevant.

Plus, how much of the population lives close enough to the ocean for it to be viable.

Dilution is a great thing, and you can go pretty far on an ocean when you're in a boat...

A similar amount to which renders the rendered biomass far below pollution levels I would expect.

"Flippant" indeed..

Incorrect, flippancy does not need to be indicated, it just needs to be occasional to stay away from fatuousness.

It makes its own point, since irregardless is a useable word, but has fallen out of use since the ir adds nothing of value; perhaps that is what is irirritating you?

Laava
16th January 2016, 19:45
Does this guy remind anyone else of slackJAW?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6QPJfrGcY&sns=em

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 19:57
Incorrect, flippancy does not need to be indicated, it just needs to be occasional to stay away from fatuousness.

It makes its own point, since irregardless is a useable word, but has fallen out of use since the ir adds nothing of value; perhaps that is what is irirritating you?

Ah, Bogie, how fortuitous for it is for you, that I find myself in an agreeable mood, & so deign to correct you..

In the case of the TDS boy-wonder, he is an habitual offender, & is on record with his infantile concrete thought pattern..

& alas, as you'd well know by now.. "irregardless" is an particularly vernacular (& execrable) tautology coined by vulgar Americans in colloquial conversational speech, I doubt that it appears in any reputable dictionary as proper
usage..

bogan
16th January 2016, 20:04
Ah, Bogie, how fortuitous for it is for you, that I find myself in an agreeable mood, & so deign to correct you..

In the case of the TDS boy-wonder, he is an habitual offender, & is on record with his infantile concrete thought pattern..

& alas, as you'd well know by now.. "irregardless" is an particularly vernacular (& execrable) tautology coined by vulgar Americans in colloquial conversational speech, I doubt that it appears in any reputable dictionary as proper
usage..

Well look at you, grabbing all those taut measuring dicks...

Yet, his is habitually posting content with solid points as well, thus, fatuous does not apply.

Irregardless of how little it appears in common dictionaries, it remains a usable word

TheDemonLord
16th January 2016, 20:08

usage..

I seem to remember you making a comment about people who use big words to inflate their sense of self importance.

And seeing as you are going all Grammar-Nazi: An Particular.

Tsk Tsk.

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 20:17
I seem to remember you making a comment about people who use big words to inflate their sense of self importance.

And seeing as you are going all Grammar-Nazi: An Particular.

Tsk Tsk.

Grammar, no.. not my scene dude.. but at least the planted typo showed your A/A traits are front 'n' centre..L.O.L..

As for lamo-laava, his movie pattern/type would be.. of course, "Officer Faava" from 'Super-Troopers'..

TheDemonLord
16th January 2016, 20:21
Grammar, no.. not my scene dude.. but at least the planted typo showed your A/A traits are front 'n' centre..L.O.L..

As for lamo-laava, his movie pattern/type would be.. of course, "Officer Faava" from 'Super-Troopers'..

'Planted Typo'?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Pull the other one yah fuckwit.

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 20:31
Well look at you, grabbing all those taut measuring dicks...

Yet, his is habitually posting content with solid points as well, thus, fatuous does not apply.

Irregardless of how little it appears in common dictionaries, it remains a usable word

Bogie, bungie, bulgie..

Nah.. the only "taut... dick..." - I am personally interested in - is my own birthright..

& you are wrong yet.. not only is "irregardless" irredeemably stupid, it indicates the user is also..

TDS's particular post, as under consideration - given his track record.. really dooms him, as fatuous-as..

bogan
16th January 2016, 20:41
Bogie, bungie, bulgie..

Nah.. the only "taut... dick..." - I am personally interested in - is my own birthright..

& you are wrong yet.. not only is "irregardless" irredeemably stupid, it indicates the user is also..

TDS's particular post, as under consideration - given his track record.. really dooms him, as fatuous-as..

Nonethless, and in spite of that which you say, irregardless was, and continues to be, a word posted to see if anyone had a bite. Which, differs from your own 'plant' :laugh: in that the hook was set with that which I am not biting...

That you reference a particular post to be representative of a behavior patterns doth bringeth the doom, but the white chalkmark lies upon your door.

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 20:41
'Planted Typo'?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Pull the other one yah fuckwit.

Dang beeatch, you're 'bout as easy as a pissed Pommy backpacker slut on a downunder holiday..L.O.L...

(& cheers - for yet another classic exemplar of A/A concrete thought patterning)..

TheDemonLord
16th January 2016, 20:45
Dang beeatch, you're 'bout as easy as a pissed Pommy backpacker slut on a downunder holiday..L.O.L...

(& cheers - for yet another classic exemplar of A/A concrete thought patterning)..

You know, I'd rather be fully Autistic or have Aspergers, than being you.

So well done, 10/10 - because being eccentric with a higher functioning brain is better than being a fuckwit with barely any brain at all.

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 20:50
Nonethless, and in spite of that which you say, irregardless was, and continues to be, a word posted to see if anyone had a bite. Which, differs from your own 'plant' :laugh: in that the hook was set with that which I am not biting...

That you reference a particular post to be representative of a behavior patterns doth bringeth the doom, but the white chalkmark lies upon your door.

Hey, you gotsa know.. as a man of science.. I aint 'fraid of no ghosts, holy nor else-wise..

& yeah.. dumbax is, as dumbax tells it.. "irregardless" of any covert hintent.. L.O.L...

bogan
16th January 2016, 20:59
irregardless

Boom, told ya it was useable.

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 21:00
You know, I'd rather be fully Autistic or have Aspergers, than being you.

So well done, 10/10 - because being eccentric with a higher functioning brain is better than being a fuckwit with barely any brain at all.

Yeeah, yo done got yo ax whipped, 'n' whipped.. but good huh.. how'd dat feel.. heh heh..

Nah mate.. to quote Monty Python stalwart J. Cleese (in character) "Shut up you silly bitch.. it was only a bit of fun"..

TheDemonLord
16th January 2016, 21:08
Yeeah, yo done got yo ax whipped, 'n' whipped.. but good huh.. how'd dat feel.. heh heh..

Nah mate.. to quote Monty Python stalwart J. Cleese (in character) "Shut up you silly bitch.. it was only a bit of fun"..

If you believe it in your head, then it must be so.

It must be so wonderful to be so delusional.

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 21:09
Boom, told ya it was useable.

Boom done swung crack on your cranium?

Now.. if'n you'd fairly tipped your use of such a blatantly noxious term, was being done knowingly by " ", or such..
well, then mayhaps.. you'd be in character.. sheee-it though.. it aint like it was gonna cause them twin towers to drop..L.O.L....

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 21:15
If you believe it in your head, then it must be so.

It must be so wonderful to be so delusional.

You "believe"?

Of course you do.. wow, "wonderful"..for you.. ( 'cept when you're utterly crushed by reality, eh?)

Too funny.. & unscientific.. ( & yeah, "delusional")..

TheDemonLord
16th January 2016, 21:24
You "believe"?

Of course you do.. wow, "wonderful"..for you.. ( 'cept when you're utterly crushed by reality, eh?)

Too funny.. & unscientific.. ( & yeah, "delusional")..

And with that,

J.A.W. just went full Katman.

J.A.W.
16th January 2016, 21:31
And with that,

J.A.W. just went full Katman.

Boy-wonder, you'd not know the ways of a kat, even if it'd just bit yo ax..

Madness
16th January 2016, 21:48
eccentric

You spelled cocksucker wrong.

TheDemonLord
16th January 2016, 22:00
You spelled cocksucker wrong.

Someone rattle your cage?

Akzle
16th January 2016, 22:06
Dilution is a great thing, and you can go pretty far on an ocean when you're in a boat...

A similar amount to which renders the rendered biomass far below pollution levels I would expect.

you do it your way. Ill do it mine. Bet ya five bucks i survive longer than you.

bogan
16th January 2016, 22:08
you do it your way. Ill do it mine. Bet ya five bucks i survive longer than you.

Dude, you'll probably be patient zero after fucking all those goats. Some sort of chubacabra shifty as fuckness in their eyes I tells ya.

Big Dog
17th January 2016, 00:41
a hatchet is handy as a motherfucker. mine is sharp enough to shave with. doubles as a hammer, lever, anvil, weapon... can wrap nearly 30yards of cord around the handle too...

of course, i also shave with a straight razor so that's one small sharp knife, and my pocket knife (currently MIA) is carbon steel from solingen too. handy dandy.

firearms, in a apocalypse setting are more for protecting yourself from humans. (and harvesting opportune meat) people're stupid enough as is. add a weeks worth of freedom and most wouldn't know what to do wth themselves. firearms are as much a psychological weapon as an actual one.
so still worth having. and ammo is plentiful and cheap and not hard to carry. a thousand .22 rounds fits in a pack's pocket.

depending how mobile you can be, heavy tools are a nono. of those, bolt cutters would be the only one i'd pack. maybe a small dogyu/prybar. a 5/16th nutsetter will remove most claddings on commercial buildings...

vehicles are large, difficult to conceal, have a massive and lasting heat and noise signature... and every cunt in town is going to try driving somewhere else so unless yours can go overland, and you filled your tank yesterday and have a drop tank/100 litre jerry, you're limited in what you can carry and how far you'll get before being mugged by the guy with a firearm.

yeah bro. internets is srs as.

i would punt the shit out of your cunts. and they'd thank me for it.

hahahahaha. buy weed [emoji23][emoji23]. your such a nigger.

yeah :sweatdrop me too

[emoji23]
I too prefer the finish of a straight razor.

I am not prepared... beyond wondering what my first actions might be.
Securing a means of defence, shelter and food / water pretty high on the agenda.
Probably hideout with those I hope would also survive while the first waves culled the heard.

Then higher / defensible ground and ongoing resources.

Sent via tapatalk.

Big Dog
17th January 2016, 00:47

With less than 175km anywhere in NZ fish is likely to become a primary food source with the double banger of less human waste dumped and less commercial fishing fish stocks will be high within 2-5 years.

Sent via tapatalk.

jasonu
17th January 2016, 04:14
With less than 175km anywhere in NZ fish is likely to become a primary food source with the double banger of less human waste dumped and less commercial fishing fish stocks will be high within 2-5 years.

Sent via tapatalk.

I thought the Murrays owned all the fish.

TheDemonLord
17th January 2016, 06:13
I too prefer the finish of a straight razor.

For my wedding - I treated myself to a straight razor shave (at a Barbers)

I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be.

BuzzardNZ
17th January 2016, 07:00

Too bad it wasn't with this guy ;)

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/51a8a742e4b0953aee4b1fe1/51d1ee71e4b09d5758496e93/5249797ce4b03b8157cea9bc/1449761641777/?format=1000w

Laava
17th January 2016, 07:40
Boom done swung crack on your cranium?

Now.. if'n you'd fairly tipped your use of such a blatantly noxious term, was being done knowingly by " ", or such..
well, then mayhaps.. you'd be in character.. sheee-it though.. it aint like it was gonna cause them twin towers to drop..L.O.L....

Does anyone know what this cunt is on about?
More waffle from the Blue Waffle.

bogan
17th January 2016, 08:55
Does anyone know what this cunt is on about?
More waffle from the Blue Waffle.

I think he is confused about words. I would go into more detail, but I don't think there is any beyond that.

Big Dog
17th January 2016, 09:30

Depends who has done it with what...
Most barbers use disposables that clip into a handle because of AIDS, hepatitis etc.
Otherwise they need to use an autoclave (not cheap equipment) and very rigorous cleaning. Cleaning blunts the blade. If I was going to spend the money on a barbour shave I'd take my own to someone who does enough shaves to also do honing.
Until someone is familiar with the contours of your face their shave may be a little patchy. This is one area disposable safety razors (bic right through to the latest multi blade, multi lube pivoting head) are better. Any idiot can get a good finish with enough passes.
Where they fall down for me is they need more passes and don't cut add close. Meaning I get terrible shaving rashes if I don't want a 5 o'clock shadow by noon. A straight edge I look like I just shaved until at least 5 pm the following day if I shave at 8 am. Due to the fact I don't like to rush I usually shave the night before.
After a disposable shave I am also prone to acne. Not so a straight razor.

It did take a little research and a couple of goes to be able to get a clean shave in a single pass and if I skip shaving for a while my first go can leave a few nick's from lack of practice and the softness of skin not shaved.

If you look at the blade closely disposables are actually fairly jagged. A straight razor is mirror keen to the naked eye.

When I have just stropped by blade I can take a strand of long hair, dangle it fro one end only and cut the hair cleanly six inches from the end I am holding it. You cand do that with a blade out of a disposable.

Also I enjoy the experience.

"The reward of a thing well done is having done it."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sent via tapatalk.