PDA

View Full Version : Who or what is BACA?

Clunge Bucket
17th January 2016, 15:05
Was cruising around the Hibuscus Coast Friday afternoon and a guy on a big noisy Harley roared past me in rather a hurry. On his back of his leather vest I caught a glimpse of a patch with a fist and the letters B.A.C.A on it. Does anyone know who or what this is? He looked very unfriendly and made one hell of a racket

eldog
17th January 2016, 15:13
Was cruising around the Hibuscus Coast Friday afternoon and a guy on a big noisy Harley roared past me in rather a hurry. On his back of his leather vest I caught a glimpse of a patch with a fist and the letters B.A.C.A on it. Does anyone know who or what this is? He looked very unfriendly and made one hell of a racket

Bikers Against Child Abuse

theres something on KB about it

sounds worthwhile, but as I have found out some family situations aren't always clearcut.

iwilson
17th January 2016, 15:15
http://newzealand.bacaworld.org/

Clunge Bucket
18th January 2016, 09:01
Ahhhh I get it
Batman meets the Salvation Army

Flower
19th January 2016, 20:55
Bikers Against Child Abuse

theres something on KB about it

sounds worthwhile, but as I have found out some family situations aren't always clearcut.

Visit www.bacaworld.org. There is now an Auckland Chapter - the first for New Zealand. We're only scary to those that abuse Children.

Clunge Bucket
20th January 2016, 05:53
Visit www.bacaworld.org. There is now an Auckland Chapter - the first for New Zealand. We're only scary to those that abuse Children.

Sounds like a good cause. How does the whole protection thing fit with the police and social services? Do they support your help or, as with so many other things, discourage it?

oldrider
20th January 2016, 08:10
Curious - Is there anyone who is actually "for" child abuse? :scratch:

Swoop
20th January 2016, 12:08
Curious - Is there anyone who is actually "for" child abuse? :scratch:

The catholic church.

Clunge Bucket
20th January 2016, 13:52
B A C A - Bikers Against Christian Abusers

oldrider
20th January 2016, 16:51
Gaza and her occupier/neighbour/oppressor springs to mind but that doesn't count does it. :oi-grr: . :no: . :cool: nothing to see there!

J.A.W.
20th January 2016, 17:06
Gaza and her occupier/neighbour/oppressor springs to mind but that doesn't count does it. :oi-grr: . :no: . :cool: nothing to see there!

Who's that then Hamas?

All those despicable religiose hypocrites are disgusting..

Mind you, to quote Hugh Cornwell...

..."You hear all this stuff about child abuse, but when I was a child, I had to abuse myself.. matter of fact, I still do."

Clunge Bucket
20th January 2016, 18:36
Who's that then Hamas?

All those despicable religiose hypocrites are disgusting..

Mind you, to quote Hugh Cornwell...

..."You hear all this stuff about child abuse, but when I was a child, I had to abuse myself.. matter of fact, I still do."

Walking on the beaches looking at the peaches