PDA

View Full Version : Up The Duff Newsreaders

Clunge Bucket
18th January 2016, 14:41
From the Herald....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11575621

Now I dont give a monkey's if some knocked up bird is on the box reading the news or whatever, but once again it's the namby pamby political correct nancy boys getting all offended cos some old boy wrote in and complained.

Yes the complainer is a grumpy old git but once the PC brigade get hold of it the barney really does kick off

Mind you they could always have the news read by a couple of slutty pole dancers I suppose

AllanB
18th January 2016, 15:01
What a fucktard that man is.

More power to the girls - they look great and have stayed stylish through their pregnancy.

J.A.W.
18th January 2016, 15:08

More power to the girls - they look great and have stayed stylish through their pregnancy.

Who is? Clungey-boy?

& "girls" - watch it, your'e on thin ice there fella - those bulbous bitches are 'wimmin' dammit.. L.O.L..

oldrider
18th January 2016, 15:11

+ one to that and breast feeding - these things are natural and great not sexual just great and should be totally honoured and respected for what they are! - miracles!

TheDemonLord
18th January 2016, 15:13
I'd rather that they stay on.

Not because I have a Pregnancy Fetish, but because it's good to see pregnant ladies still working.

The End
18th January 2016, 15:15
Not because I have a Pregnancy Fetish, but because it's good to see pregnant ladies still working.

Heyyyyyyyyyyy this guy knows how it is :lol::lol:

Clunge Bucket
18th January 2016, 15:18
I like to imagine what they looked like at the time the beans were blown.

Was it a real filthy bunk up, a sneaky one in the bogs of a club from behind with a snozzle full of coke, was it with their partner or the young camerman with the big cock?

Did they take it in the arse as well or was it strictly babby shagging?

Now thats entertainment mudda fukkahs....

J.A.W.
18th January 2016, 15:19
+ one to that and breast feeding - these things are natural and great not sexual just great and should be totally honoured and respected for what they are! - miracles!

Sarcasm much?

(& add anal sphincters to that "these things are natural...miracles" list)..

Yeah, avoidance of an untimely wet fart is a feat worthy of Jesus.. but don't mean it belongs on a TV sports show..

mashman
18th January 2016, 15:23
I guess his team lost.

jasonu
18th January 2016, 17:28
From the Herald....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11575621

Now I dont give a monkey's if some knocked up bird is on the box reading the news or whatever, but once again it's the namby pamby political correct nancy boys getting all offended cos some old boy wrote in and complained.

Yes the complainer is a grumpy old git but once the PC brigade get hold of it the barney really does kick off

Mind you they could always have the news read by a couple of slutty pole dancers I suppose

The one in the red looks like a Fa'afafine...

J.A.W.
18th January 2016, 17:35
The one in the red looks like a Fa'afafine...

Shit, sure does, maybe its a case of Fa'afafine - full of faeces, & in need of a big-as pump-out?

Either that, or the sprog is likely to pop out.. looking like Hellboy..L.O.L..

yokel
18th January 2016, 19:28
Why the fuck even have a woman presenting the sports news in the first place?
Same goes for women sports game interviewers.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/62ek1XztATo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J.A.W.
18th January 2016, 19:46

Even the 'on behalf of' has gone mental over here..

At the most recent Bathurst 1000 car race - driver David Reynolds, a well-known joker ( teller/maker of jokes) got hammered,
in the media, & 'fined' big time by the powers-that-be, for making a funny comment about the all female race-team competing..

Viz, referring to them as the "pussy-wagon" team..

Massive overreaction, or what..

Unless of course, the V8 Stupidcars outfit had been threatened by Q.T. for unauthorized reference to his 'Kill Bill' flick..
( Yeah, as if..)

Clunge Bucket
18th January 2016, 20:04
Too many hormonally challenged birds and stuck up sooties reading the news as it is

J.A.W.
18th January 2016, 20:08
Too many hormonally challenged birds and stuck up sooties reading the news as it is

What? Are you the bleedin' phantom echo of Paul.. whosit.. right.. I mean.. Paul Holmes, then?

Madness
18th January 2016, 20:23
I'm happy to wager $2.70 this cunt is Fatt Max with a new login.

Woodman
18th January 2016, 20:29

Whats wrong with Women?

J.A.W.
18th January 2016, 20:34
Whats wrong with Women?

Well, dunno 'bout what goes down in your neck of the woods..

But over here, a female sports reporter knowingly entered a male dressing room/shower area..
& then complained about the '1-eyed trouser snakes' winking at her.. & was supported in the media!

yokel
18th January 2016, 20:44
Whats wrong with Women?

Nothing really wrong with women but the feminist society that harbours them.

I mean who wants to hear a woman talking about sports?

Austraila is fucked https://youtu.be/QUVVNGpZe_Y

yokel
18th January 2016, 21:06
Even the 'on behalf of' has gone mental over here..

At the most recent Bathurst 1000 car race - driver David Reynolds, a well-known joker ( teller/maker of jokes) got hammered,
in the media, & 'fined' big time by the powers-that-be, for making a funny comment about the all female race-team competing..

Viz, referring to them as the "pussy-wagon" team..

Massive overreaction, or what..

Unless of course, the V8 Stupidcars outfit had been threatened by Q.T. for unauthorized reference to his 'Kill Bill' flick..
( Yeah, as if..)

Have women become that weak that you can't fucking criticise them or take the piss?

This is why I can hardly watch the pussy worshipping programming on TV and MSM in general.

Is Aus now called lostralia because they've lost their balls?

Clunge Bucket
18th January 2016, 21:13
What? Are you the bleedin' phantom echo of Paul.. whosit.. right.. I mean.. Paul Holmes, then?

Sure am, Im not as small but about the right amount of cunti-ness

Clunge Bucket
18th January 2016, 21:16
Have women become that weak that you can't fucking criticise them or take the piss?

This is why I can hardly watch the pussy worshipping programming on TV and MSM in general.

Is Aus now called lostralia because they've lost thier balls?

You are onto it dude

Clunge Bucket
18th January 2016, 21:19
I'm happy to wager $2.70 this cunt is Fatt Max with a new login.

Aha, the legendary Madness has popped up. Heard a lot about you geezer.

J.A.W.
18th January 2016, 21:29
Aha, the legendary Madness has popped up. Heard a lot about you geezer.

Well.. if by 'legendary' - don't be thinkin' he's anything like that shithouse`80s "Our house, in the middle..." mob..

He's lamer, by a mad margin..

Akzle
19th January 2016, 07:22
I mean who wants to hear a woman talking ?

fify .

pritch
19th January 2016, 07:53
I like to imagine what they looked like at the time the beans were blown.

Was it a real filthy bunk up, a sneaky one in the bogs of a club from behind with a snozzle full of coke, was it with their partner or the young camerman with the big cock?

Did they take it in the arse as well or was it strictly babby shagging?

Now thats entertainment mudda fukkahs....

Welcome to KB. You'll fit right in 'round here. :yes:

Clunge Bucket
19th January 2016, 08:35
Welcome to KB. You'll fit right in 'round here. :yes:

That Madness geezer doesnt seem to think so:killingme

awa355
19th January 2016, 10:22
The Chinese have the answer. One TV station is trialing a robot to present the weather, (a bit like TV1 has been doing for a while). The Chinese say , no maternity leave, holiday pay, Always on time, no wardrobe expenses. ;)

oldrider
19th January 2016, 14:32
The Chinese have the answer. One TV station is trialing a robot to present the weather, (a bit like TV1 has been doing for a while). The Chinese say , no maternity leave, holiday pay, Always on time, no wardrobe expenses. ;)

Will not put food on the table if you are the news reader that it replaces either! - Will mean you have more time to persue other primary interests though! :confused:

Swoop
19th January 2016, 18:49

It will fit right in with tvnz: no intelligence.

J.A.W.
19th January 2016, 19:00
fify .

Iffy? Fiddy Cent?

Well anyhow, over here, in what can seem like feminazi central..
.. the 2nd US "Pick-up" presenter - in recent times has had his visa cancelled.. on the basis of like complaints...

Smifffy
22nd January 2016, 20:32
People still watch broadcast tv news and expect to be reliably informed?