PDA

View Full Version : Putting out some feelers

Aitch
27th September 2005, 22:07
I've recently quit my job to move to Cambridge to share my life with the gorgeous and lovely Jaybee.
Now, while living on love and sunshine sounds fine in practice, it really doesn't pay too many bills!
So, if anyone has a job in the Cambridge/Hamilton area open, I may well be your man! I have experience in project management, operations, even ISO9000 stuff! (I'm very adaptable)
Feel free to drop me a pm if you have anything going.

zeRax
27th September 2005, 22:10
what do you want bills for

strayjuliet
27th September 2005, 22:14
You might want to think about putting ya name down at some employment agents. I have found Addeco very good, most people who go through them have got jobs within a day or 2. They are based in Hamilton but may have work out that way, if you have your own transport and such. Worth a try. Good luck.

strayjuliet
27th September 2005, 22:15
what do you want bills for

Nobody wants them, but that don't stop them finding their way into the mailbox.

Waylander
Waikato Times on Wednesday and Saturday. That's when they have the full job section out.

Aitch
You might want to think about putting ya name down at some employment agents. I have found Addeco very good, most people who go through them have got jobs within a day or 2. They are based in Hamilton but may have work out that way, if you have your own transport and such. Worth a try. Good luck.

Cool, thanks for the heads up!

Sniper
27th September 2005, 22:20
Please don't feel me.

Aitch
27th September 2005, 22:23
Please don't feel me.
not a pinball wizard then?