PDA

View Full Version : Gp 2016

Henk
16th February 2016, 21:27
We finally have the permit approved for the GP.
Keep an eye on the MNZ site for entry forms if you need to upgrade your licence, if they hit it up I'll post a link, if they don't get it done in the next couple of days we'll post it somewhere.

Please if you need the licence upgrade get onto it as soon as you can, we need to get the names to MNZ so that's can get us the approvals.

I know it's a bastard to be pushing people at such short notice but unfortunately we haven't had a lot of choice.

Aeromo
17th February 2016, 18:23
licence upgrade?

Pumba
17th February 2016, 18:39
licence upgrade?

Due to the GP being classified as a National Title a Championship Licence is required (the expensive one). A large portion of the field will only hold a Club Licence because that is all we require for every other bucket race meet in NZ.

However a few of our good bastards got a rule change through that allows the Club Licence to be upgraded to the Championship Licence (for a fee) for a single event every year. Conditions attached to the upgrade can be found here https://www.mnz.co.nz/licenses/national-licences

TALLIS
17th February 2016, 18:42
Blah blah license upgrade, we all know formula tokoroa is were it's at :Punk:

Pumba
17th February 2016, 18:46
Blah blah license upgrade, we all know formula tokoroa is were it's at :Punk:

so no F5 GP for you then (can I borrow your bike?)

Henk
17th February 2016, 19:14
licence upgrade?

As Pumba said, you need a full licence for the GPs, Formula Tokoroa, the B grade / sandbaggers race for those who can't be bothered can be done on either a club licence or a day licence.

No trophies for Toke cup this year 😄

mr bucketracer
17th February 2016, 19:18
As Pumba said, you need a full licence for the GPs, Formula Tokoroa, the B grade / sandbaggers race for those who can't be bothered can be done on either a club licence or a day licence.

No trophies for Toke cup this year 😄looks like i will have to make a big ass one then

Aeromo
17th February 2016, 19:34

No trophies for Toke cup this year ��

Oh yeah I have seen that, know I remember, pay $50 and upgrade licence.

What is formula tokoroa? I will only be b grade, maby even c grade haha. So ok on club licence?

mr bucketracer
17th February 2016, 19:48
Oh yeah I have seen that, know I remember, pay $50 and upgrade licence.

What is formula tokoroa? I will only be b grade, maby even c grade haha. So ok on club licence?formula tokoroa is for guys that don't want to buy there way to fame:corn:

Wil_K
17th February 2016, 19:49
From the look of last years schedule there was the Tokoroa cup followed immediately by the sidecar race.

Any chance of having a break or practice session between Toke and sidecars this year for those of us doing both?

Yow Ling
17th February 2016, 19:55
Take an extra $50 for protests

mr bucketracer
17th February 2016, 20:07
From the look of last years schedule there was the Tokoroa cup followed immediately by the sidecar race.

Any chance of having a break or practice session between Toke and sidecars this year for those of us doing both?side cars was saturday

Wil_K
17th February 2016, 20:19
All good. It says there were some Toke races on Saturday but I take it it's all just practice on Sat and Sidecars.

jasonu
18th February 2016, 03:44
Due to the GP being classified as a National Title a Championship Licence is required (the expensive one). A large portion of the field will only hold a Club Licence because that is all we require for every other bucket race meet in NZ.

However a few of our good bastards got a rule change through that allows the Club Licence to be upgraded to the Championship Licence (for a fee) for a single event every year. Conditions attached to the upgrade can be found here https://www.mnz.co.nz/licenses/national-licences

Here is a great time to stick it to the mnz. As long as the majority of entrants can live with the GP not being a national title (it's just a label) run the event as a club meet and avoid quite a bit of paper work and money collecting on behalf of the mnz who does fuck all for the class. The event would be the same, the winners would be the same and it might get the mnz's attention enough to actually do something useful for the class starting by a proper look at the way they arbitrarily adjust (ie fuck up) the class rules.

seymour14
18th February 2016, 07:18
Here is a great time to stick it to the mnz. As long as the majority of entrants can live with the GP not being a national title (it's just a label) run the event as a club meet and avoid quite a bit of paper work and money collecting on behalf of the mnz who does fuck all for the class. The event would be the same, the winners would be the same and it might get the mnz's attention enough to actually do something useful for the class starting by a proper look at the way they arbitrarily adjust (ie fuck up) the class rules.

As much as it sounds awful, there is a lot of merit in that.

There is such a different atmosphere between the North Island Series and the GP.

Food for thought.

Rick 52
18th February 2016, 07:35
So we get the entry form the MNZ site and send it to AMCC Bucket secretary with the entry fee, plus $50 special licence fee ?

Am i correct in my thinking?

Special Event Upgrade – for Club Licence holders:

Clubs hosting Championship events (New Zealand, North or South Island Championships) excluding Street Road Race have the ability to provide at their events a Special Event Upgrade Licence. Notification of this licence being available at events will be made by the host Clubs by way of their entry form. Conditions of being issued with a Special Event Upgrade Licence are:

Fee $50
Competitors must indicate at the time of entering that they require a Special Event Upgrade Licence
Competitors must have competed in a minimum of:
Seniors – 3 previous MNZ permitted events; Junior & mini6 previous permitted events in the same discipline that the Special Event Upgrade Licence is being applied for, proof of which will be in their Log Book.
Limited to One Special Event Upgrade Licence per licencing year (1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016).
If you wish to compete at a Championship Event using this option check with the organising Club to ensure its availability.

Henk
18th February 2016, 13:52

Great idea as long as you want to run it outside of MNZ (GPs under MNZ need their sanction and therefore the licence requirement) i.e. jack up your own liability insurance etc, convince the kart clubs that you have their end covered and then run a GP that is a GP because you say it is.
By the time you do all that it will probably jack the price for everybody up past the $100 for entry, transponder and an upgrade licence (guesstimate) that it is now.

Not an MNZ fanboy just like the security that running under them gives me as an occasional organiser type from an "If somebody dies I don't lose my house" end of things.

mr bucketracer
18th February 2016, 14:10
Great idea as long as you want to run it outside of MNZ (GPs under MNZ need their sanction and therefore the licence requirement) i.e. jack up your own liability insurance etc, convince the kart clubs that you have their end covered and then run a GP that is a GP because you say it is.
By the time you do all that it will probably jack the price for everybody up past the $100 for entry, transponder and an upgrade licence (guesstimate) that it is now.

Not an MNZ fanboy just like the security that running under them gives me as an occasional organiser type from an "If somebody dies I don't lose my house" end of things.think he's meaning a 40 lap club race under mnz , we just put the resuilts under the so could( gp ) just like the BOB just not down in there history

jasonu
18th February 2016, 16:28
think he's meaning a 40 lap club race under mnz , we just put the resuilts under the so could( gp ) just like the BOB just not down in there history

That's the one.

Henk
18th February 2016, 17:29
Entry form is now up on the MNZ website here

https://www.mnz.co.nz/docs/default-source/entry-forms/2016-amcc-miniature-road-race-gp-entry-form.pdf?sfvrsn=2

The price on it for a day licence is wrong since we sent the forms in before we worked out we were selling them at a loss, this shouldn't be an issue since the only reason to pre enter is if you need the upgrade licence.

Aeromo
18th February 2016, 19:24
Whats formula tokoroa

seymour14
18th February 2016, 19:52
Whats formula tokoroa

The Premier race of the day.

No trophy needed, it is all about the glory...:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWy310rLf0M

kel
18th February 2016, 20:09

Speak for yourself. if I can find time to put my bike back together I expect glory and a trophy thank you very much. Hey that shit that beat me last year isn't coming again is he?

seymour14
18th February 2016, 20:16
Speak for yourself. if I can find time to put my bike back together I expect glory and a trophy thank you very much. Hey that shit that beat me last year isn't coming again is he?

That fookin alien? I think he is looking forward to a rematch!:first:

Aeromo
18th February 2016, 20:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWy310rLf0M

Looks fast, so only A grade go in Formula tok?

Does B grade need competition licence?

chrisc
18th February 2016, 20:20
Don't enter Formula Tok if you're proper fast. It's dumb. There's one GP a year, come on lets race.
I'd rather finish 7th against fast riders than on the podium when the fast riders are in FT.

Henk
18th February 2016, 20:45
Whats formula tokoroa

Formula Tokoroa was intended as a race for guys not fast enough to run in the GP, it has turned into a mix of that and guys that can't be bothered getting a full licence. I think one year the FT winner was fast enough for a podium in the GP.

kel
18th February 2016, 21:37
can't be bothered getting a full licence.
Discrimination I call it :girlfight:

Bert
20th February 2016, 06:06
Formula Tokoroa was intended as a race for guys not fast enough to run in the GP, it has turned into a mix of that and guys that can't be bothered getting a full licence. I think one year the FT winner was fast enough for a podium in the GP.

Yea it's not really quite right is it...

It's kinda like admiring a tight ass in a Gstring only to find out it's a LadyBoy..:innocent:

Pumba
20th February 2016, 16:35
So the real question of the day is, anyone want to loan me a sidecar?

cotswold
20th February 2016, 20:14
Looks fast, so only A grade go in Formula tok?

Does B grade need competition licence?

formula Toke is for all grades, b grader finished 3rd last year., and you just need a day license for Toke cup

Rick 52
22nd February 2016, 18:42
Entry done !
Sidecar and F5, so looking forward to the F5 after the weekend on the ESE RS 50 .

seymour14
22nd February 2016, 19:07
Entry done !
Sidecar and F5, so looking forward to the F5 after the weekend on the ESE RS 50 .

Great work Rick, I haven't seen my ordered dog tags yet (cutting it fine), looks like I will be making a hell of a lot of F5 ones this year. Any clue how many to expect anyone? I will make about 25 perhaps, seems like it will be epic this year.

Maybe time to do a roll call...

TZ350
22nd February 2016, 20:14
Me be there F5 .... :woohoo:

mr bucketracer
22nd February 2016, 20:56
Me be there F5 .... :woohoo:90 kg cup for us ,i need more power lol:whistle:

Pumba
22nd February 2016, 21:04
90 kg cup for us ,i need more power lol:whistle:

Now we are talking!

mr bucketracer
22nd February 2016, 21:24
Now we are talking!should make it kick ass big:headbang:lol

cotswold
23rd February 2016, 02:33
we weighed a couple or three F5 bikes on Sunday, Ex-Fast Tims Aprilia was 83kg, my very buckity 50 was 81kg's, Ricks ESE 50 72kg's what with him being 5kg's lighter I reckon we need to add 14kgs for the weight plus 1kg for each year he is younger than me

F5 Dave
23rd February 2016, 06:12
My RG with no gas got down to 59.5 kg through a fanatical regime. Chris/Pete Sales RG was pretty wisplike but no weight data. Converting to the NF4 gained a couple of kg as did wider RS rims but both were worth it. Sadly being 80kg myself made the whole plot too heavy.

Danger Dave
23rd February 2016, 08:05
When do entries have to be in by or can we enter on the day? Hoping to get our sidecar finished in time, still 3 weeks to go so should be all good :eek5:

Pumba
23rd February 2016, 13:46
When do entries have to be in by or can we enter on the day? Hoping to get our sidecar finished in time, still 3 weeks to go so should be all good :eek5:

If you and your swinger Dave have National Licences then entering on the day will be all good. You only have to pre enter if you require the licence upgrade for the GP

Danger Dave
23rd February 2016, 13:49
Cheers Pumba, yep already have the licence so now just need to get the chair together haha

Rick 52
23rd February 2016, 16:06
we weighed a couple or three F5 bikes on Sunday, Ex-Fast Tims Aprilia was 83kg, my very buckity 50 was 81kg's, Ricks ESE 50 72kg's what with him being 5kg's lighter I reckon we need to add 14kgs for the weight plus 1kg for each year he is younger than me

Not giving you any advantage, your already fast !
you must have 20yrs racing experience on me, that makes us all square :nya:

Henk
25th February 2016, 19:55
My entry is in, anyone else signing up for all three GPS?

mr bucketracer
25th February 2016, 20:14
My entry is in, anyone else signing up for all three GPS?your not doing the port gp ? taking the esay way out lol

cotswold
26th February 2016, 02:11
My entry is in, anyone else signing up for all three GPS?

find me a chair to drive, too old to swing

richban
26th February 2016, 06:36
find me a chair to drive, too old to swing

Can't miss another one. I'm coming. Nothing to ride yet but coming along anyway. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Henk
26th February 2016, 19:49
your not doing the port gp ? taking the esay way out lol

Port on the corner isn't a GP, more an all in class like Formula Tokoroa, unless you want to limit it to full licence holders.

F5 Dave
26th February 2016, 20:59
I might have to try it this year but with vodka.

chrisc
26th February 2016, 21:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pp7cJ4oV70

2015 Grand Prix^ for some weekend entertainment and hype.

Here's some hype for you too... i have 3, count them THREE bloody diesels in my garage now yuck :brick: Three of my mates Joel, Jason and Ian will be riding in Formula Tokoroa on two of my bikes and this other one we just picked up. I'll ride in the GP. My mate Ian is flying over from Sydney after years of me frothing on about how awesome bucket racing is. Hopefully get him motivated enough to buy a bike over there. Some of Jason's mates will have a go on the Saturday practice. I'm pushing pretty hard to get some fresh faces at the away meetings so we can continue to grow the class. They're the best meetings!

goose8
27th February 2016, 18:47
So who will be the first into the 41s ?Gonna be a good gp this year

richban
28th February 2016, 06:40
So who will be the first into the 41s ?Gonna be a good gp this year

Me on my 50! But seriously what is the fast F5 time there?

goose8
28th February 2016, 07:11
Me on my 50! But seriously what is the fast F5 time there?
record iS f5 44.8 Nathaniel f4 record 42.011 Dave manuell

chrisc
28th February 2016, 14:28
Jesus. When did Dave do a 42.011?

Will there be other races on Sunday besides the F5 and F4 GPs? There weren't any last year but there were in 2014.

goose8
28th February 2016, 17:11
[QUOTE=chrisc;1130951288]Jesus. When did Dave do a 42.011?

Will there be other races on Sunday besides the F5 and F4 GPs? There weren't any last year but there were in. last year not bad for a air cooled mb100 making 22hp

seymour14
28th February 2016, 19:18
Sitting here with three pre entries in front of me. Quick question.

Cheque to be made out to the Auckland Motorcycle Club?

Thanks, quick reply and it will be in the mail tomorrow...

mr bucketracer
28th February 2016, 20:27
Sitting here with three pre entries in front of me. Quick question.

Cheque to be made out to the Auckland Motorcycle Club?

Thanks, quick reply and it will be in the mail tomorrow...you realy want to do this:shutup:

chrisc
28th February 2016, 20:42
last year not bad for a air cooled mb100 making 22hp

Oh, it was in the second saturday practice session, I didn't recall that time from the actual GP. Actually looking at the times, Dave almost went slower each session after that. Were there problems with the bike?

Nathaniels best time over the weekend was also from Saturday practice (session 3) with a 42.078.

seymour14
28th February 2016, 20:48
you realy want to do this:shutup:

Why? Have you taken up knitting?

Still waiting on who to make cheque out to...:whistle:

goose8
28th February 2016, 20:52
Oh, it was in the second saturday practice session, I didn't recall that time from the actual GP. Actually looking at the times, Dave almost went slower each session after that. Were there problems with the bike?

Nathaniels best time over the weekend was also from Saturday practice (session 3) with a 42.078.
Yeah can't remember what was wrong, then he had a coming together with someone an broke his gear lever on about the third lap

Henk
28th February 2016, 21:18
Why? Have you taken up knitting?

Still waiting on who to make cheque out to...:whistle:

Make it out to either the AMCC or Brian Stephensen.

It will end up in the right bank account eventually.
Brian might be easier. Otherwise I can PM you a bank account number, make sure you put name and licence numbers in the references.

seymour14
28th February 2016, 21:28
Make it out to either the AMCC or Brian Stephensen.

It will end up in the right bank account eventually.
Brian might be easier. Otherwise I can PM you a bank account number, make sure you put name and licence numbers in the references.

Cheers Henk, cheque was half filled out, so it will be on its way tomorrow.

mr bucketracer
28th February 2016, 21:31
Yeah can't remember what was wrong, then he had a coming together with someone an broke his gear lever on about the third lapit would be some fat guy , to big to pass (-;

racer40
2nd March 2016, 14:23
does anyone know are Brian and Mel taking their sidecar down, hopefully dangerdave gets his done, then should have 10 again, as long as the lone palmy one comes up

seymour14
2nd March 2016, 16:44
does anyone know are Brian and Mel taking their sidecar down, hopefully dangerdave gets his done, then should have 10 again, as long as the lone palmy one comes up

Have just finished 10 sets of sidecar dogtags, so there better not be more of them...:laugh:

mr bucketracer
2nd March 2016, 16:53
Have just finished 10 sets of sidecar dogtags, so there better not be more of them...:laugh:ww3?:devil2:

Henk
2nd March 2016, 17:23

Pretty sure they are

Henk
2nd March 2016, 20:45
Not long to go now. If you need an upgrade licence get onto it. If you haven't been to Toke, don't miss out both an awesome track and a great weekend away.

ac3_snow
3rd March 2016, 08:32

Yup we will have ours there. If i can find spark for the old girl I'll bring that one down too, think b grade Tim was volunteering to ride one? :p

Danger Dave
3rd March 2016, 08:39
Whats the go with numbers? I want to put #67 on my Bucket sidecar (as that's what i run on my full size rig) but want to make sure no one else is running it, is there a list somewhere?

seymour14
3rd March 2016, 08:56
Whats the go with numbers? I want to put #67 on my Bucket sidecar (as that's what i run on my full size rig) but want to make sure no one else is running it, is there a list somewhere?

We have 11, because its simple to put on with magic tape...:niceone:

racer40
3rd March 2016, 15:21
go for it dave, 67 should be fine, i have yet to chuck a no on mine. how are you getting on with yours ? if Brian brings postman pat up and yours is ready that will be 11 i hope, pity the ex Pumba one not ready

Danger Dave
3rd March 2016, 15:38
Mine is about 80% there at the moment but it's looking like it should be all ready to go thanks to my trusty friend/mechanic PBF who has done 99% of the work for me while i have been getting the big chair ready for this weekend :2thumbsup

F5 Dave
3rd March 2016, 20:19
=ac3_snow;1130952297]Yup we will have ours there. If i can find spark for the old girl I'll bring that one down too, think b grade Tim was volunteering to ride one? :p
Shes Gonna murder you if she reads this.

steamroller
3rd March 2016, 21:13
Shes Gonna murder you if she reads this.

Are you doing the gp dave ???

F5 Dave
4th March 2016, 05:55
Well I'm coming to have a drink Saturday night.

richban
4th March 2016, 06:11
Well I'm coming to have a drink Saturday night.

Maybe Henk could recommend some corner ports. I nice skulling blend. Just remember Saturday night is usually worth minus half a second on race day.

Pumba
4th March 2016, 14:10
Mr Henk and other organiser type people do you have a programme of events laid out? Presume it is going to follow the format of past events.

In particular what time is sign on Saturday?

Henk
5th March 2016, 09:22
Mr Henk and other organiser type people do you have a programme of events laid out? Presume it is going to follow the format of past events.

In particular what time is sign on Saturday?

Yes there is, we sent a copy of the menu to MNZ with the permit application, I don't have a copy but somebody else might post it.
Will be much the same as last year, sign on probably about 9
Come Friday night and bring something Belgian.

Bert
6th March 2016, 08:44

Hummmm Belgian...

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/fTcBbrdzBqdxco1T_Xad_A--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/149477339.jpg

Pumba
6th March 2016, 18:43

Trying to plan that now, but also trying to develop a back up. My issue is work is nuts (would have liked to take some time off this week but that doesn't look like it will happen), parents are flying out to the US (some logistical issues there), and the Monday after I fly out to Wellington for two nights (apparently I am expected to spend some time with the family, WTF?).

Hummmm Belgian... Very nice. But I am realistic, I doubt I could keep up. This is more my level of Belgian

http://www.borisl.com/Travel/Belgium/Brussels-2013/i-7Q4Pm83/0/XL/20130706.5149.brussels.grand_place-XL.jpg

Bert
6th March 2016, 18:59
Trying to plan that now, but also trying to develop a back up.
Blabla busy blabla life blabla :spanking:
Very nice. But I am realistic, I doubt I could keep up. This is more my level of Belgian

You would get fit trying though :niceone: I've got a good story to tell you over a beer...

Henk
9th March 2016, 20:40
Provisional plan for the weekend below, will be confirmed Saturday. As usual sign on will start when we get organised which may be early or late.

Also I've heard a whisper that people may be trying to enter both formula Tokoroa and the GP. Pick one or the other, Formula Tokoroa was intended as a B grade, it has turned into the sandbaggers cup for people who can't be bothered spending the extra $50, it is not going to be extra free track time. I'm probably suffering the worst case of no sense of humour of all the AK organising guys at the moment but if anybody starts pushing it this weekend there is a good chance you will be pointed at the gate.

Event Plan.

Saturday

8:00 am Gates open

9:00 Sign on begins

10:00 Riders Briefing

10:30 - F4 practice 1

10:45 - F5 practice 1

11:00 - Formula Tokoroa practice 1

11:15 - Sidecar practice 1

11:30 - F4 practice 2

11:45 - F5 practice 2

12:00 - Formula Tokoroa practice 2

12:15 - Sidecar GP

Lunch

1:30 - F4 practice race 1

1:45 - F5 practice race 1

2:00 - Formula Tokoroa race 1

2:15 - Sidecar race 1

2:45 - F4 practice race 2

3:00 - F5 practice race 2

3:15 - Formula Tokoroa race 2

3:30 - free practice

Sunday

8:00am Gates open

8:30 Sign on begins

9:00 Riders Briefing

9:30 - F5 practice 3

9:45 - Formula Tokoroa practice 3

10:00 - F4 practice 3

10:15 - F5 practice 4

10:30 - Formula Tokoroa practice 4

10:45 - F4 practice 4

11:00 - F5 qualifying

11:15 - Formula Tokoroa qualifying

11:30 - F4 qualifying

Lunch

12:30pm Riders Briefing

12:45 - F5 GP

1:15 - Formula Tokoroa race

1:45 - F4 GP

Prize giving.

Prize giving will be held at the track.

kel
9th March 2016, 21:23
Formula Tokoroa was intended as a B grade, it has turned into the sandbaggers cup for people who can't be bothered spending the extra $50,
That's right. If you think you might want to turn up and support the event, perhaps pay an entry and help make the event financially viable ...

Henk
9th March 2016, 21:45
That's right. If you think you might want to turn up and support the event, perhaps pay an entry and help make the event financially viable ...

Unfortunately the extra $50 goes straight to MNZ.

jasonu
10th March 2016, 03:53

Unfortunately the extra $50 goes straight to MNZ.

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

F5 Dave
10th March 2016, 15:14
We'll be on the road tomorrow night late. Looking forward to seeing the F5 race.

Danger Dave
10th March 2016, 15:50
We'll be there on saturday morning and entering on the day, bring it on :2thumbsup

goose8
10th March 2016, 18:23
See you guys sat morning , also looking forward to the f5 race looks like I'll be surrounded by derbi's going to be fun.

F5 Dave
10th March 2016, 19:54
Here's a tip. Bacon and eggs. Breakfast of champions.

A pie will do in a pinch but you might only get a third or something that feels like losing.

So just to recap. Bacon and eggs. Avoid sausages unless they are gourmet.

ac3_snow
10th March 2016, 20:42
See you guys sat morning , also looking forward to the f5 race looks like I'll be leading the derbi's going to be fun.

Sorted. :msn-wink:

Henk
10th March 2016, 21:19
Here's a tip. Bacon and eggs. Breakfast of champions.

A pie will do in a pinch but you might only get a third or something that feels like losing.

So just to recap. Bacon and eggs. Avoid sausages unless they are gourmet.

Looks like we have a cook for Saturday and Sunday mornings, put your orders in now.

Henk
10th March 2016, 21:20
See you guys sat morning , also looking forward to the f5 race looks like I'll be surrounded by derbi's going to be fun.

I've got eight horsepower, anybody got less?

andrew a
11th March 2016, 12:24

Probably but I don't care I find it a lot of fun.
See you Sunday.

Moooools
11th March 2016, 13:04

I've only got 7.

chrisc
11th March 2016, 13:21
Only 7 more HP than Henk?

You have a F5 bike Max?

cotswold
11th March 2016, 19:28
Only 7 more HP than Henk?

You have a F5 bike Max?

He had a nice one

mr bucketracer
11th March 2016, 21:08
I've got eight horsepower, anybody got less?8 to .Will have a good race then

F5 Dave
11th March 2016, 23:57
Yeah max bought it off me. Sitting here about to sleep house full of potential spinners. Erm I mean winners.

cotswold
12th March 2016, 05:12
8 to .Will have a good race then

I got more but you guys are faster than me so should be an awesome race

Rick 52
14th March 2016, 08:22
I've only got 7.

Gutted you missed it bud, Heal fast mate .

Rick 52
14th March 2016, 08:34
Amazing fun with fantastic people :)
Congratulation to Nathaniel for doing the double again and Chris Lawrance for taking the sidecar win with Scrivy on the side .

Everybody had fun and raced hard, now that takes some beating !

scrivy
14th March 2016, 08:45
Amazing fun with fantastic people :)
Congratulation to Nathaniel for doing the double again and Chris Lawrance for taking the sidecar win with Scrivy on the side .

Everybody had fun and raced hard, now that takes some beating !

Chris only won it 'cause I was on the side........ :whistle::whistle::crazy::crazy::facepalm::facepal m:
I'm about the worst passenger anyone can have....... Seriously!!

Takes some beating?? My poor old body looks like it has had a beating........

old rig
14th March 2016, 12:08
Takes some beating?? My poor old body looks like it has had a beating........[/QUOTE]

I heard ya wife was back

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

scrivy
14th March 2016, 12:43
Takes some beating?? My poor old body looks like it has had a beating........

I heard ya wife was back

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Shhhhhh....
I'll have CYFS around again.....

Askor
14th March 2016, 21:44
The youtube channel xjet has a quadcopter-view video of the 2016 Formula Tokoroa meet! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpUHZiPk_8M
I've noticed that this guy flies his RC planes at the airfield next to the track, was only a matter of time before he recorded a bucket meet.