PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki GSR750 for sale

Berg
29th March 2016, 14:21
Mrs Berg has fallen in love with, and subsequently purchased a new GSX-S1000 so her beloved GSR750 is now for sale.
Purchased of a work colegue at around 2000km, this bike has been looked after very well. Never dropped, serviced every 6000km (including a filter every time even though Mr Suzuki says 12000km ok) and garaged both at home and at work.
Extras include screen, Bark Buster "storm" handguards, heated grips, radiador guard, Ventura packrack, Scottoiler and Puig crashknobs.
Currently registered and WOFed and on good, Conti Road Attack evo rubber with new chain, sprockets and front disc pads fitted recently.
This bike has been rock solid reliable and has never put a foot wrong during our ownership. It gets used daily, has never used oil and has just been a joy to own and maintain.
Priced at $3500 firm which reflects both the higher kms but also the extra tidy condition this bike is in.
Contact on here or text 021-521-878. Not interested in offers as we will keep it as a spare bike if it can't meet this price.

local
29th March 2016, 14:56
Bargain!

10char

Mike.Gayner
29th March 2016, 15:23
Great price.

EJK
29th March 2016, 15:55
Whaaaaa....

First to see will buy!

Blackbird
29th March 2016, 16:42
Mrs Berg has fallen in love with, and subsequently purchased a new GSX-S1000 so her beloved GSR750 is now for sale.

Hope she enjoys the GSX-S1000 - got 8000 km on mine now and having so much fun. A tip....... get rid of those D214 tyres before winter sets in. Great in the dry, but snakey in the wet. My rear only lasted 3700 km and replaced them with PR4's. M7RR's are a popular choice too.

caspernz
29th March 2016, 18:44
Serious clicks on a nice bike there Dave. Fair call on the price, be a bargain for a lucky punter. At least in this case "one lady owner" is apropos :2thumbsup

Be interesting to see how Mrs Berg gets on with the OEM tyres on the new steed, for that Blackbird fella might be a bit of a hoon to be honest...must be reliving his youth :devil2:

Berg
30th March 2016, 18:16
Serious clicks on a nice bike there Dave. Fair call on the price, be a bargain for a lucky punter. At least in this case "one lady owner" is apropos :2thumbsup

Be interesting to see how Mrs Berg gets on with the OEM tyres on the new steed, for that Blackbird fella might be a bit of a hoon to be honest...must be reliving his youth :devil2:
It's pretty much what we figured it was worth. Insurance still have it a $5000 but we are realistic. To be honest, I won't mind if it doesn't sell. Will make the perfect spare bike for when the other 2 are out for servicing or tyres. Will be interesting to see what she says about he tyres. She is already talking changing to her fav Conti Road Attack evos. Garaging at both home and work is a bonus. Basicly it doesn't get left out in the rain or sun which always makes for tidy bikes

Berg
9th April 2016, 16:06
Sold pending payment

Berg
9th April 2016, 16:06
Whaaaaa....

First to see will buy!
Exactly what happened

lokhor
15th April 2016, 04:37
Was it a mature dude named Chris? I sent him a link to this a few days ago and then yesterday he messaged me saying he bought a GSR750

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Berg
23rd April 2016, 19:59
Was it a mature dude named Chris? I sent him a link to this a few days ago and then yesterday he messaged me saying he bought a GSR750

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
Yep. Hope he enjoys his new toy and thanks