PDA

View Full Version : Might be a supercharged Kwaka coming up cheap

Doppleganger
31st March 2016, 12:12
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/78403455/aos-involved-in-police-operation-across-upper-north-island

TheDemonLord
31st March 2016, 12:22
I wonder if the Police Auction will allow Test rides....

EJK
31st March 2016, 12:23
Wow a GTL Skyline? Must be so rare I never heard of one!

SVboy
31st March 2016, 12:31
Wow a GTL Skyline? Must be so rare I never heard of one!

Thats the GTR but LAMs approved!

31st March 2016, 12:54
Thats the GTR but LAMs approved!

GTL stands for extra long primary powerband

The secondary one is same size as the GTR version

AllanB
31st March 2016, 19:15
How come meth producers always have a bloody Harley..................

sidecar bob
31st March 2016, 20:29
How come meth producers always have a bloody Harley..................

Yeah, I was wondering if there's a standard list of dopey shit you need to buy when you become a meth dealer.
Harley, V8 Falcon or Commie, WRX Subie, GTR Skyline, Bayliner boat, but there must be a ban on buying any appreciating assets, or anything of long term worth though.

russd7
31st March 2016, 21:25
its simple, they mostly buy shit they can pay for in cash and if they move it on then better still as it cleans up some cash, so buy stuff that is popular and easy to onsell. i think nowadays any realestate deal done in cash has to be reported. as for appreciating assests like collectables, doubt they would touch them as there are to many criminals out there that might pinch them

Crasherfromwayback
31st March 2016, 22:13
nowadays any realestate deal done in cash has to be reported.

Anytime you (as in, a business) deposit more than 10k in cash, you have to declare where/who it came from. Most club guys now tend to buy bikes with minimal deposit, and drip the rest.

jellywrestler
31st March 2016, 22:24
Yeah, I was wondering if there's a standard list of dopey shit you need to buy when you become a meth dealer.
Harley, V8 Falcon or Commie, WRX Subie, GTR Skyline, Bayliner boat, but there must be a ban on buying any appreciating assets, or anything of long term worth though.

west coast chopper....

sidecar bob
1st April 2016, 06:06
west coast chopper....

Carolina Custom you mean. :facepalm:

Laava
1st April 2016, 06:32

Gothic writing neck tats

sidecar bob
1st April 2016, 07:48
Gothic writing neck tats

Because you need to bear in mind, youre not always going to be a meth dealer & you want to lay the foundation for good future job prospects while you are still able.

R650R
1st April 2016, 09:28
Would buying an ex 1%er's seized bike be a wise idea??? They might want it back at some stage.... Don't think I'd want to be caught on that bike....

Wonder if police will auction off these Star wars figures??? Survived the death star and meth lab lol.... http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11615040

Raises an interesting issue though. They condemn houses where this stuff has been made saying there is contamination, landlords have to go to massive expense cleaning and rebuilding yet we have property that has been in said contaminated environment and its auctioned off to the public to boost the govts coffers.... ??????

Laava
1st April 2016, 15:10
Because you need to bear in mind, youre not always going to be a meth dealer & you want to lay the foundation for good future job prospects while you are still able.

Yep. As a neck tattooist.