PDA

View Full Version : B.o.b?

seymour14
28th April 2016, 18:42
What's the latest on the Battle of the Buckets? Heard it had run into "noise" issues, is that going to get resolved or is there a change of venue planned?

Nice to know for those lining it up this year...

sidecar bob
28th April 2016, 18:50
What's the latest on the Battle of the Buckets? Heard it had run into "noise" issues,

What from? all the rampant bumsex?

Pumba
28th April 2016, 19:24
What from? all the rampant bumsex?

I thought Gordie and Drew hated Buckets

Yow Ling
28th April 2016, 20:46
No noise issues , just cant get B track anymore, have to run full track or something , dust hasnt really settled yet.

seymour14
28th April 2016, 22:28
No noise issues , just cant get B track anymore, have to run full track or something , dust hasnt really settled yet.

Hopefully some common sense comes through in the end.

And that the others refrain from loud bumsex...:buggerd:

Grumph
29th April 2016, 05:09

As Mike says, dust hasn't settled yet. But as i've heard it, it is noise related. Short track, shorter laps, single point noise recording, higher "average" sound level.
Longer track, longer laps, more dead time on the recording instrument, lower "average" noise....
You can make statistics prove anything.....

seymour14
29th April 2016, 07:12
As Mike says, dust hasn't settled yet. But as i've heard it, it is noise related. Short track, shorter laps, single point noise recording, higher "average" sound level.
Longer track, longer laps, more dead time on the recording instrument, lower "average" noise....
You can make statistics prove anything.....

Heaven help us when they take any reading coming into the first corner of any race track. I think the ruling says it has to be sustained noise over a few seconds or some such thing, I suspect the noise comes and goes if it is from several bikes, and not just being sustained by one "noisy" machine.

Hope they come to see the sense of that argument.

Kickaha
29th April 2016, 07:39
Hope they come to see the sense of that argument.
They do not care, they are not interested, they would be happy to see the track gone

mr bucketracer
29th April 2016, 08:14
do the retards race on track B

seymour14
29th April 2016, 08:21
do the retards race on track B

You mean everyone but the buckets? Those fill in classes...;)

Your throttle body is in the mailbox by the way, check your mail...

Grumph
29th April 2016, 08:28
They do not care, they are not interested, they would be happy to see the track gone

And given the post quake westward expansion of the industrial zones plus housing, I'd be surprised if it's got another 10 years....

Even though the car club signed up for another 21 year lease a couple of years back...

nodrog
29th April 2016, 08:40
I thought Gordie and Drew hated Buckets

we like buckets

old rig
29th April 2016, 12:23
we like buckets
Buckets of cum [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

ajturbo
29th April 2016, 12:29
levels........?

sidecar bob
29th April 2016, 13:12
Buckets of cum [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Always someone goes a bit too far.
Buckets of fried chicken actually.

Autech
29th April 2016, 15:33

With grape soda? Purrple draaaank!

F5 Dave
29th April 2016, 20:35
Always wished I'd won that race. Came 3rd on my 50 in like 02. Way runaway leader until bigend in maybe 04. Love that B track. If I'd got that crank fixed earlier and the bore issue making power throughout the meeting I'm sure I could have won it.

If I ever return I'll be too old. On the mantle piece from here I'm looking at a picture of the 50 during the open GP in 08, and CAMs helmet trophy F4 from 14.

Sigh.

TALLIS
15th May 2016, 08:23
Is there anything being worked on regarding the BOB at all? Or is it a dead duck now?

Grumph
15th May 2016, 09:28
Is there anything being worked on regarding the BOB at all? Or is it a dead duck now?

As of last weekend, new CAMS committee. I'm sure they'll get around to it once they settle in. I know some of them have ideas...

It doesn't have to be under CAMS umbrella, although it's a good fit there. MCI and BEARS both run bucket classes at their meetings.

It's also been suggested that given the mandatory use of full track Ruapuna, it could go to Levels...

Drew
15th May 2016, 18:22
we like bucketsI've got a real nice one with Heineken written on it.

Buckets of cum [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G900I using TapatalkYou've got issues man.

I don't eat as much K fry as I used to. It's just never as good as I remember it being.

bigreddog
16th May 2016, 22:23
If the BOB has a future (and I sincerely hope it does) its at Levels.

seymour14
26th May 2016, 17:48
If the BOB has a future (and I sincerely hope it does) its at Levels.

No chance of a one hour BOB race over lunchtime during a CAMS meet on the full track?
I see they run F4\development class races on a normal meet day.

Another factor for us guys is that it helps when the race was done on the weekend leading up to the Greymouth meet. The clock is starting to tick frantically at this moment, and our team may be getting cold feet if too much more time passes...:wait:

Kickaha
26th May 2016, 17:51
No chance of a one hour BOB race over lunchtime during a CAMS meet on the full track?

Fuck full track unless it's levels

Grumph
26th May 2016, 19:20
I see they run F4\development class races on a normal meet day.

Another factor for us guys is that it helps when the race was done on the weekend leading up to the Greymouth meet. The clock is starting to tick frantically at this moment, and our team may be getting cold feet if too much more time passes...:wait:

Latest word out from CAMS is that with the new pre modern class and full track use, they've got a very full programme without something like the BoB.

I have no idea what's going to happen to the race. Levels looks a possibility but the dates already confirmed by CAMS for Levels meetings don't match with greymouth. I've no idea if MCI or South Canty have suitable dates. There is full track Ruapuna on 16 October but time pressures on the day ???

If it's going to happen some of the senior ChCh bucket guys have got to approach the clubs.

seymour14
26th May 2016, 19:26
Latest word out from CAMS is that with the new pre modern class and full track use, they've got a very full programme without something like the BoB.

I have no idea what's going to happen to the race. Levels looks a possibility but the dates already confirmed by CAMS for Levels meetings don't match with greymouth. I've no idea if MCI or South Canty have suitable dates. There is full track Ruapuna on 16 October but time pressures on the day ???

If it's going to happen some of the senior ChCh bucket guys have got to approach the clubs.

Thanks for the update, will keep our fingers crossed a bit longer for a suitable outcome...

Buddha#81
27th May 2016, 09:07

Fook off Grumph, we all know the clubs should be approaching us to run such a glorious event..........

Grumph
27th May 2016, 09:29
Fook off Grumph, we all know the clubs should be approaching us to run such a glorious event..........

As you wish I'll leave it to you to arrange....I hope that something is going on behind the scenes as i wouldn't like to see the race disappear.