PDA

View Full Version : Mathieu Day?

Black Knight
5th June 2016, 11:34
I am NZ Herald reader,the proper newsprint stuff,and a couple of times a week they put in an insert called Driven-not a bad read.There is a motorbike reviewer by the name of Mathieu Day-does anyone know this guy,is he a KB member?
I ask this as I have never read such absolute drivel as some of the bike reviews he has written,maybe he has to write good stuff about the bikes he is reviewing,but geez mate,be a bit honest.There just might be a impressionable young rider out there who is influenced by your "reviews".The review in yesterdays Herald on the "new" HD Roadster
is an example of what I refer to-so HD took him and others to Canberra,gave em a quick blat,had a stunt rider demonstrate how to wheelie, filled em full of Aussie beer and then sent them home to write about it.
Sorry Mathieu,this is not the first time you have made my eyes hurt,and $20K for a stock one plus all the extra $ you will be pressured into buying,I don't think so.The new,and I mean new,MT-10 is rumoured to be around $20K and I know where my money would go.

Katman
5th June 2016, 11:38
....plus all the extra $ you will be pressured into buying.....

And you have the nerve to question someone else's idea of a reasoned opinion?

Hitcher
5th June 2016, 18:29
I am NZ Herald reader,the proper newsprint stuff,and a couple of times a week they put in an insert called Driven-not a bad read.There is a motorbike reviewer by the name of Mathieu Day-does anyone know this guy,is he a KB member?
I ask this as I have never read such absolute drivel as some of the bike reviews he has written,maybe he has to write good stuff about the bikes he is reviewing,but geez mate,be a bit honest.There just might be a impressionable young rider out there who is influenced by your "reviews".The review in yesterdays Herald on the "new" HD Roadster
is an example of what I refer to-so HD took him and others to Canberra,gave em a quick blat,had a stunt rider demonstrate how to wheelie, filled em full of Aussie beer and then sent them home to write about it.
Sorry Mathieu,this is not the first time you have made my eyes hurt,and $20K for a stock one plus all the extra $ you will be pressured into buying,I don't think so.The new,and I mean new,MT-10 is rumoured to be around $20K and I know where my money would go.

And a person who doesn't know how to put spaces after punctuation claims to know about "absolute drivel"?

Akzle
5th June 2016, 18:39
-edit-
turns out im drunk

jellywrestler
5th June 2016, 18:43
technically your punctuation goes inside the quote marks.

Just sayin.

technically saying has a g. just sayin

Akzle
5th June 2016, 18:45
technically saying has a g. just sayin

its apostrophasised.
Just sayin'

WNJ
6th June 2016, 00:53
a couple of times a week they put in an insert called Driven-not a bad read.

You must feel SPECIAL :tugger: it's only in our version of The Hearld once a week but called Driven not Driven -not a bad read :facepalm:

short shins
6th June 2016, 09:45
How hard is it to rewrite the sales brochure? That bloke Owen in Stuff seems to manage OK.

Black Knight
9th June 2016, 10:07
You must feel SPECIAL :tugger: it's only in our version of The Hearld once a week but called Driven not Driven -not a bad read :facepalm:

Someone is raiding your Herald (Hearld?) box on a Wednesday morning cos' its Saturday and Wednesday in my part of the country-what is the difference between Driven and Driven?

Big Dog
9th June 2016, 12:15
Someone is raiding your Herald (Hearld?) box on a Wednesday morning cos' its Saturday and Wednesday in my part of the country-what is the difference between Driven and Driven?
It's kind of like the difference between semantics, seaman ticks and semen ticks.

Sent from Tapatalk. DYAC