PDA

View Full Version : Regular AMCC members, please help

Motoracer
2nd February 2004, 11:56
I've been at the AMCC clubnights on Thursday evening twice and there was no one there. Whats going on? Have they changed locations from Elerslie or are they on Holiday or something?

Dave
2nd February 2004, 13:12
don't know-only been twice, both times to renew my membership-this year joined the pacific club,as its cheaper and i got shitted off with the bullshit and bad organisation of the auckland club.

Motoracer
2nd February 2004, 13:19
don't know-only been twice, both times to renew my membership-this year joined the pacific club,as its cheaper and i got shitted off with the bullshit and bad organisation of the auckland club.

The only reason why I joining is to get my race licence. Since my membership is expired, can you please tell me where I can find info to join this Pacific club?

Cheers

gpercivl
2nd February 2004, 13:53
The Thursday nights have been closed for the holidays...pretty sure (99%) that the club nights are back on again from this week onwards but will check and post back if different.

There's a few new faces on the committee for AMCC these days and even the older one's are much more open to change & suggestions than you may think :)

Motoracer
2nd February 2004, 16:28
The Thursday nights have been closed for the holidays...pretty sure (99%) that the club nights are back on again from this week onwards but will check and post back if different.

There's a few new faces on the committee for AMCC these days and even the older one's are much more open to change & suggestions than you may think :)

Thanx for the info! I'll be heading out this thrusday night then. As soon as this boaring paper work is sorted, I can come to the track and join you guys to have some fun. :niceone: