PDA

View Full Version : Bike Magazines

matthewt
2nd February 2004, 12:32
Hi,

A friend in ChCh has been left with over 400 bike mags which she wants to sell. Any ideas on who might be interested in such a stash, most are in new condition and appear to be your usual mix of UK & Oz mags.

Cheers,

k14
2nd February 2004, 15:31
Yes please!!!

I am going back down to chch in 2 weeks for uni. I would love to grab some reading material. That would be awesome.

matthewt
2nd February 2004, 15:38
Yes please!!!

I am going back down to chch in 2 weeks for uni. I would love to grab some reading material. That would be awesome.

I haven't spoken to her in the last few weeks but I got the impression she wanted to sell them in large batches (if not to one person in one big hit).

k14
2nd February 2004, 15:41
Dunno if i want 400 :eek5: . But maybe 20 or so.

Coldkiwi
2nd February 2004, 17:51
and to add to this, i'm looking for a home for 80 or so road bike mags (NZ, Aus and UK). they were kindly donated to me by Nhuahn and I'm ready to see them go to another needy soul!

NhuanH
2nd February 2004, 18:01
and to add to this, i'm looking for a home for 80 or so road bike mags (NZ, Aus and UK). they were kindly donated to me by Nhuahn and I'm ready to see them go to another needy soul!

me too (again)! moving this coming Waitangi weekend. even more up to date than the ones CK has! Even some Ralphs and FHM for those fellas who might be interested.

PM me y'all

Justice
23rd February 2004, 12:26
Ill take around 200 off ya. How much and is each mag a different issue?

Rodders
24th March 2004, 09:03
Hi , Just wondering if you still have any magazines you wanted to get rid of??
Cheers Rodders

matthewt
24th March 2004, 09:26
Hi , Just wondering if you still have any magazines you wanted to get rid of??
Cheers Rodders

Hi, I got your email last night and have forwarded it to the friend with the magazines. Hopefully she will contact you directly.

Cheers,