PDA

View Full Version : Any leftover road bits?

Henk
20th June 2016, 20:06
I've just bought what may be the roughest FXR in existence to turn into a commuter hack. Now I'm after some of the bits I have thrown out or given away over the years.

If anyone has a top fairing and left hand mirror they don't need let me know.
A kickstart for the club bike wouldn't go amiss either, although the fact that it has to be pushed back to the pits after a crash is a bit of a bonus.

Cheers
Henk

Rick 52
23rd June 2016, 21:12
I've just bought what may be the roughest FXR in existence to turn into a commuter hack. Now I'm after some of the bits I have thrown out or given away over the years.

If anyone has a top fairing and left hand mirror they don't need let me know.
A kickstart for the club bike wouldn't go amiss either, although the fact that it has to be pushed back to the pits after a crash is a bit of a bonus.

Cheers
Henk

Richie Laurence must have some bits, do you have his number ?

Henk
24th June 2016, 07:07
Richie Laurence must have some bits, do you have his number ?

Good point. I'll give him a call and ask him when I get that far. The more I look at this thing the more there is to do.

Henk
6th July 2016, 20:21
Bump

Still looking for a front fairing, left mirror and of all things a choke cable.
Not sure if I have given these away or chucked em out but I "should" have had at least four cables, doh.

Calvert86
6th July 2016, 21:18
Henk ive got all above in average condition from when I stripped my bike...can get some pics for you and if you can get them from Wellington your welcome as just gathering dust? Green fairing if that helps?

Calvert86

Henk
6th July 2016, 21:41
Henk ive got all above in average condition from when I stripped my bike...can get some pics for you and if you can get them from Wellington your welcome as just gathering dust? Green fairing if that helps?

Calvert86

Pics don't matter but it will likely be November before I can arrange the pass the parcel courier service, bit of a bugger really, we were there two weeks ago :)

Calvert86
6th July 2016, 21:44
Ah sorry mate! Well I've got everything to make it road legal so it's yours if required just drop me a message.

Calvert86

Henk
6th July 2016, 22:12
Ah sorry mate! Well I've got everything to make it road legal so it's yours if required just drop me a message.

Calvert86

Will do if I get stuck, cheers.